I'm Really A Superstar

Comments

• does the mc ever appear in a another movie in the future?
    Yeah he does. Right after the martial arts arc, the MC did a martial arts movie. Lol, the martial artists of the martial community were making fun of MC's martial arts because they were too flashy and the moves didn't make sense to them. At this point, MC's martial arts can be described to be at the grandmaster level. The number of people at this level can be counted with two hands and most of them are really old so when the 20-something year old MC showed his strength, they all felt like sh*tting their pants. 
    Which chapter did Martial arts arc start?
    around chapter 900
  • Beel said:
    Does the talk show returns after the ban or what show does he create after the ban, and what happened to the guy who banned him?
     The guy loses his job after he is exposed by the mc. But the mc gets 1 month ban due to him hitting the idol star. After the month ban he gets a permanent ban because the director of the radio and TV does not like him(it will be the lowest point for the MC) and then later his girlfriend gets transferred to the director position as the original one got some heart attack or something. She reverses the ban on the MC and from then until now the MC becomes unstoppable and does whatever he wants and no one can do shit about it from the banning perspective
    I know i'm asking too much already but which chapter is his ban lifted?
    400+ i think, if i remember correctly, it's after hacking arc
  • Thank you very much. I'll try to hold my breath until chapter 400 and read it all the way through.
  • What!!????
    it wasnt dongshanshan but zhang ye ended up with wuqing? iirc wuqing was the vice pres oof peking U ryt?
  • KriLL said:
    What!!????
    it wasnt dongshanshan but zhang ye ended up with wuqing? iirc wuqing was the vice pres oof peking U ryt?
    they're already engaged in latest chapter
  • His dream of the red chamber theory is accepted right?
  • blob said:
    His dream of the red chamber theory is accepted right?
    Yes it takes a while
  • edited September 2016
    Officially engaged, Chinese style, with paying respects to each other's parents. She was a lil concerned about their age difference so he wrote a poem on his weibo that day. He thought about how all this might not be if he closes his eyes. It was a simple & gentle scene, both their insecurities out there, one said, one left unsaid.
    She is truly supportive of him, always siding with him unconditionally. They are good together. She becomes the deputy chief as I understand it, of radio and television department. You'll see how much she'll help him.
  • Why did Zhang Ye get permanently banned by the media industry?
    And in which chapter does the ban gets lifted?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    Why did Zhang Ye get permanently banned by the media industry?
    The answer is a few comments up on the same page. How lazy are you!!?
  • edited September 2016
    Attolis said:
    Akashura said:
    I was asking for the reason the director of radio and TV station give for permanently banning Zhang Ye.

Also what happens in the hacking arc?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    Attolis said:
    Akashura said:
    I was asking for the reason the director of radio and TV station give for permanently banning Zhang Ye.

Also what happens in the hacking arc?
    The description of the hacking arc is on the page before this one. Did you read the other pages?
  • edited September 2016
    He beat up the Korean star and his bodyguards after they pushed? a lil girl and ZY was there incidentally and got really pissed off. After that came a really low point, he got a media blackout which means he got banned from everything, his books were also redacted, his publishers were pissy and asked for money, he gave it, didn't even negotiate back.

And its not a hacking arc per se, what happens was he was arrested for the above reasons but Rao Aimin gets I think it was Lu Yuhu, the guy who featured recently in the translated chapters, he works in the Public department or something, and he bails him out in lieu of him working in their department or something for a few days(which is the Cyber division I think, that is where the 'sword brother' girl works btw) and just as he starts to go there, Koreans pissed off about ZY beating up their star retaliated by hacking the TV and Radio department sites and China's star's Weibos. So, he makes 'Panda' computer virus and sends them to Koreans under a different name and it has like 100 variants, it cripples down Korean network. And it was a Nasty thing. All the world had to fight together to control down the 'Panda'.
    Then he will do comedy with Yao and get criticized by comics for being vulgar and then Wu(the waifu) will become the department head and unban him and he'll be back.

Btw its taunted in every other chapter about his Asst. Professor label but he has taught like 3-5 real classes in the next 900 chapters so don't hope to see him in class.
  • edited September 2016
    subi54 said:
    He beat up the Korean star and his bodyguards after they pushed? a lil girl and ZY was there incidentally and got really pissed off. After that came a really low point, he got a media blackout which means he got banned from everything, his books were also redacted, his publishers were pissy and asked for money, he gave it, didn't even negotiate back.

And its not a hacking arc per se, what happens was he was arrested for the above reasons but Rao Aimin gets I think it was Lu Yuhu, the guy who featured recently in the translated chapters, he works in the Public department or something, and he bails him out in lieu of him working in their department or something for a few days(which is the Cyber division I think, that is where the 'sword brother' girl works btw) and just as he starts to go there, Koreans pissed off about ZY beating up their star retaliated by hacking the TV and Radio department sites and China's star's Weibos. So, he makes 'Panda' computer virus and sends them to Koreans under a different name and it has like 100 variants, it cripples down Korean network. And it was a Nasty thing. All the world had to fight together to control down the 'Panda'.
    Then he will do comedy with Yao and get criticized by comics for being vulgar and then Wu(the waifu) will become the department head and unban him and he'll be back.

Btw its taunted in every other chapter about his Asst. Professor label but he has taught like 3-5 real classes in the next 900 chapters so don't hope to see him in class.
    Does he take back the copyrights for 'Ghost Blows Out The Lights' from the publishers after they take back the money from him? Where does he get the money from? By selling his car? Also when the ban is lifted what's the response from the people and the media guys? After that do the publishers again ask him for the copyrights?
    Finally what happens in the arc after the ban is lifted? How does makes his comeback?
  • Akashura said:
    subi54 said:

Does he take back the copyrights for 'Ghost Blows Out The Lights' from the publishers after they take back the money from him? Where does he get the money from? By selling his car? Also when the ban is lifted what's the response from the people and the media guys? After that do the publishers again ask him for the copyrights?
    Finally what happens in the arc after the ban is lifted? How does makes his comeback?
    Of course he does. Later, when they want the copyrights back, he just turns a deaf ear to it. He had money from something(can't remember what atm, sorry, will edit if remember) plus he had just come out of the venue where he had written a song for Zhang Yuan and Xia Grandmother so I think that money was also pending that she's later send.
    He never actually sells the car, he still uses it.
    You know, the response is the usual, some with him, some against.
    I think his major comeback is the singing arc, the longest arc yet, which also makes him the top star of China.
    Other accomplishments that put him limelight is, breaking a Mathematical conjuncture, Documentary film producer whose rating went off the roofs, planning and hosting a successful TV singing show.
    This is just till the singing arc I think and not in any particular order. 
  • subi54 said:
    Akashura said:
    subi54 said:

Of course he does. Later, when they want the copyrights back, he just turns a deaf ear to it. He had money from something(can't remember what atm, sorry, will edit if remember) plus he had just come out of the venue where he had written a song for Zhang Yuan and Xia Grandmother so I think that money was also pending that she's later send.
    I think his major comeback is the singing arc, the longest arc yet, which also makes him the top star of China.
    Other accomplishments that put him limelight is, breaking a Mathematical conjuncture, Documentary film producer whose rating went off the roofs, planning and hosting a successful TV singing show.
    Thanks!!

Around which chapter does singing arc start?
  • Akashura said:
    subi54 said:
    Akashura said:
    subi54 said:

Thanks!!

909 or something if I remember correctly.
  • edited September 2016
    subi54 said:
    Akashura said:
    subi54 said:
    Akashura said:
    subi54 said:

Thanks!!

So what arc starts after the ban is lifted and in which chapter?
  • Akashura said:
    subi54 said:
    Akashura said:
    subi54 said:
    Akashura said:
    subi54 said:

Thanks!!

400 is when things with Korean starts to go wrong.
    428 the hacker/virus mini arc starts.
    471 is when he partners up with Yao for comedy (mini arc).
    Around 500 is when things with Wu(the waifu) starts to substantiate. He takes her out on a sorta date and that is where he breaks mathematical conjuncture.
    Just after this Wu becomes deputy and she lifts his ban.
    560ish is  when he is suspended from the university (not that it changes much).
    Around 600 his new movie comes out(he is the villain).
  • edited September 2016
    subi54 said:
    Akashura said:
    subi54 said:
    Akashura said:
    subi54 said:
    Akashura said:
    subi54 said:

Thanks!!

Around 500 is when things with Wu(the waifu) starts to substantiate. He takes her out on a sorta date and that is where he breaks mathematical conjuncture.
    He's suspended? Why?

And he's the villain? Hehe kinda suits him...
  • Akashura said:

He's suspended? Why?
    A Japanese delegation had come in and and an old professor of Chinese department(who had prior differences with ZY) was favoring towards them(sorta). And ZY being the nationalist he is went bat shit crazy and all the students started chanting the slogan of his speech.
    They even wanted to strike when he was suspended but he told them that they should focus on study and not all this.
  • subi54 said:
    Akashura said:

He's suspended? Why?
    A Japanese delegation had come in and and an old professor of Chinese department(who had prior differences with ZY) was favoring towards them(sorta). And ZY being the nationalist he is went bat shit crazy and all the students started chanting the slogan of his speech.
    They even wanted to strike when he was suspended but he told them that they should focus on study and not all this.

It's probably that Yan guy. 
    Also what does he get from the lottery until the movie?
  • Akashura said:
    subi54 said:
    Akashura said:

He's suspended? Why?

Don't remember specific things but he got computer skills, tai chi, lucky halo, strength and agility fruits, mathematical skills, director skills. His lottery interface also upgrades later in the story.
    This is all mixed up till the current release.

Btw I read this novel on gt: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=www.piaotian.net/bookinfo/6/6180.html&edit-text=&act=url and I understood it just fine if someone wants to give it a try.
  • edited September 2016
    subi54 said:
    Akashura said:
    subi54 said:
    Akashura said:

He's suspended? Why?

Don't remember specific things but he got computer skills, tai chi, lucky halo, strength and agility fruits, mathematical skills, director skills. His lottery interface also upgrades later in the story.
    This is all mixed up till the current release.

Btw I read this novel on gt: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=www.piaotian.net/bookinfo/6/6180.html&edit-text=&act=url and I understood it just fine if someone wants to give it a try.
    Thanks again!
  • In which chapter does Zhang Ye discovers that his future Vice prez Wu is the one sending him the photos lol.
  • It's my first time here n I really like this novel atm, just wondering if there's any novel with this type of genre, recommended? 
    btw @Alde_baram  its in chap 354. 
  • edited September 2016
    In which chapter does Zhang Ye discovers that his future Vice prez Wu is the one sending him the photos lol.

Afaik 354.

@Conquest already answered, sorry.

• yeah thanks guys!
  • Father knocks on a door„Little Ye, I slept with your mother.”

Haha, sometimes machine translate is so funny.
  • subi54 said:
    Akashura said:
    subi54 said:
    Akashura said:
    subi54 said:
    Akashura said:
    subi54 said:

Thanks!!

This mean... i need to wait until Chapter 560 or 600!? arrrghh.