I'm Really A Superstar

Comments

• Is big bro saber the girl that works at the goverment as a hacker? also does he uses the programming skill books?
     Yes she is a hacker and he uses programming books to hack other countries.....    lul

He has a bounty on his head and  no one knows who it was that sent the virus.
    Later he uses it randomly in various situations
  • does the mc ever appear in a another movie in the future?
    Yeah he does. Right after the martial arts arc, the MC did a martial arts movie. Lol, the martial artists of the martial community were making fun of MC's martial arts because they were too flashy and the moves didn't make sense to them. At this point, MC's martial arts can be described to be at the grandmaster level. The number of people at this level can be counted with two hands and most of them are really old so when the 20-something year old MC showed his strength, they all felt like sh*tting their pants. 
    Yeah he does. Right after the martial arts arc, the MC did a martial arts movie. Lol, the martial artists of the martial community were making fun of MC's martial arts because they were too flashy and the moves didn't make sense to them. At this point, MC's martial arts can be described to be at the grandmaster level. The number of people at this level can be counted with two hands and most of them are really old so when the 20-something year old MC showed his strength, they all felt like sh*tting their pants. 
    No if i remember it right he does it randomly in the middle of the arc after the hijacking incident. He becomes grandmaster wayy later in the martial arts arc
  • so uh...with all this...romance? with shanshan going on rn, how the heck did they not date? or did they date but broke up soon after ?
  • so uh...with all this...romance? with shanshan going on rn, how the heck did they not date? or did they date but broke up soon after ?
    They get separated due to a few circumstances and kinda move on.
  • Did he manage to "vroom!" Shanshan few times? Or just foreplay only LOL
    i realize my question seems pervy, LOL
  • Beel said:
    so uh...with all this...romance? with shanshan going on rn, how the heck did they not date? or did they date but broke up soon after ?
    what circumstances?
  • polar30 said:
    Beel said:
    so uh...with all this...romance? with shanshan going on rn, how the heck did they not date? or did they date but broke up soon after ?
    what circumstances?
    He punched a korean idol star and then it caused another dispuit with someone with a chief of the Chinese TV and film which leads to a 1 month suspension .
  • oh that guy...
  • Beel said:
    polar30 said:
    Beel said:
    what circumstances?
    He punched a korean idol star and then it caused another dispuit with someone with a chief of the Chinese TV and film which leads to a 1 month suspension .
    LOL how did that happened? and why would the chief help the korean?
  • Beel said:
    polar30 said:
    Beel said:
    what circumstances?
    LOL how did that happened? and why would the chief help the korean?
    His daughter is the korean idol fan
  • ok so he quits webtv? then what happens?
  • ok so he quits webtv? then what happens?
    During his limited ban he gets hired as a Assistant chinese professor at Beijing University by his future girlfriend who is a director(mostly) of the university
  • Beel said:
    ok so he quits webtv? then what happens?
    During his limited ban he gets hired as a Assistant chinese professor at Beijing University by his future girlfriend who is a director(mostly) of the university
    hmm, they separated? so I assume that means that either she moved out or he moved to another place after the whole punching thing ?
  • Beel said:
    ok so he quits webtv? then what happens?
    hmm, they separated? so I assume that means that either she moved out or he moved to another place after the whole punching thing ?
    He goes home after the ban and while travelling from shanghai to Beijing he meets her on the plane where she offers the job
  • Does the talk show returns after the ban or what show does he create after the ban, and what happened to the guy who banned him?
  • Does the talk show returns after the ban or what show does he create after the ban, and what happened to the guy who banned him?
     The guy loses his job after he is exposed by the mc. But the mc gets 1 month ban due to him hitting the idol star. After the month ban he gets a permanent ban because the director of the radio and TV does not like him(it will be the lowest point for the MC) and then later his girlfriend gets transferred to the director position as the original one got some heart attack or something. She reverses the ban on the MC and from then until now the MC becomes unstoppable and does whatever he wants and no one can do shit about it from the banning perspective
  • has the Mc done anything with his programming skill and has the queen asked for more songs? also if u feel like it can u gave summary who big saber bro is, it says above that she's a hacker from the government?
  • has the Mc done anything with his programming skill and has the queen asked for more songs? also if u feel like it can u gave summary who big saber bro is, it says above that she's a hacker from the government?
    soon, after he hit that korean guy in new year event, korean hacker start hacking into china, cyber defense unit (where big saber bro work at) while MC is visiting there. 
    MC will counter attack them, and make a virus that spread through almost entire south korea.

• So is Rao Aimin never mentioned again?? The author introduced her as a mysterious character with a mysterious past and that she knows strange martial arts... but that is never expanded upon?

Also, what is actually going on with this story? is the character inside a video game kinda like SAO?? cus this is just a game and not his real world right....

• edited September 2016
    jopi2180 said:

So is Rao Aimin never mentioned again?? The author introduced her as a mysterious character with a mysterious past and that she knows strange martial arts... but that is never expanded upon?

Also, what is actually going on with this story? is the character inside a video game kinda like SAO?? cus this is just a game and not his real world right....

She is goes back in the middle giving care of chen to MC due to few reasons and then there is the tournament arc after which she comes back and also is his manager later 

No this is a parallel world and nothing else
  • edited September 2016
    Beel said:
    jopi2180 said:

So is Rao Aimin never mentioned again?? The author introduced her as a mysterious character with a mysterious past and that she knows strange martial arts... but that is never expanded upon?

She is goes back in the middle giving care of chen to MC due to few reasons and then there is the tournament arc after which she comes back and also is his manager later 

That's what I thought at first, but he always calls the ring that he plays the lottery with as "the game ring" and I remember reading the prologue or chapter "0" and it talked about the night before he went to his first interview at the radio station...

"Tomorrow, he had an interview at a radio station. He still lacked confidence, unsure if he would succeed at it or not.

Maybe it was because he slept late last night, but tonight he had a dream where a few lines of words flashed across his mind.

[ Installing Game... ]

[ Authenticating Gamer… ]

[ Game is installed. You are the game’s only player. This is a game that will help the gamer realize his dreams. Have checked the gamer’s dreams and goals. Game setting completed. Game line ending completed–help gamer to become the greatest superstar in the world. ][ Game Difficulty: Maximum. ][ Please wait. Randomly choosing new player incentive package. ][ Received reward 'Randomly changing existing world background.' ][ Counting down, 5...4...3...2...1...... Game Begins! ]"

So in the latest chapters, has it explained how he got into the game world or this new parallel world?

• jopi2180 said:
    Beel said:
    jopi2180 said:

That's what I thought at first, but he always calls the ring that he plays the lottery with as "the game ring" and I remember reading the prologue or chapter "0" and it talked about the night before he went to his first interview at the radio station...

"Tomorrow, he had an interview at a radio station. He still lacked confidence, unsure if he would succeed at it or not.

Maybe it was because he slept late last night, but tonight he had a dream where a few lines of words flashed across his mind.

[ Installing Game... ]

[ Authenticating Gamer… ]

[ Game is installed. You are the game’s only player. This is a game that will help the gamer realize his dreams. Have checked the gamer’s dreams and goals. Game setting completed. Game line ending completed–help gamer to become the greatest superstar in the world. ][ Game Difficulty: Maximum. ][ Please wait. Randomly choosing new player incentive package. ][ Received reward 'Randomly changing existing world background.' ][ Counting down, 5...4...3...2...1...... Game Begins! ]"

So in the latest chapters, has it explained how he got into the game world or this new parallel world?

For all i know he just wanted to make some kind of variation start and did not think about it much as there is no info till the raws which deals with the situation of whether it being a game or real world. He uses the word parallel world to describe the present world he is living in.
  • I've seen 3 Potential Heroine.
    1. Rao Aimin (Martial artist landlady)
    2. Zhang Yuanqi (Female superstar)
    3. Duan ShanShan (MC school college)

Is this going to be a harem in the future? I like Rao Aimin and Chang Yuanqi a lot.
  • I've seen 3 Potential Heroine.

Is this going to be a harem in the future? I like Rao Aimin and Chang Yuanqi a lot.
    Nah the  parents have agreed for marraige currently in the raws with his future girlfriend
  • Beel said:
    I've seen 3 Potential Heroine.

Nah the  parents have agreed for marraige currently in the raws with his future girlfriend
    Who's MC future girlfriend? Is she appear in the translated chapters yet?
  • Beel said:
    I've seen 3 Potential Heroine.

Who's MC future girlfriend? Is she appear in the translated chapters yet?
    Wu Zeqing
    Which chapter did Martial arts arc start?
  • Beel said:
    Does the talk show returns after the ban or what show does he create after the ban, and what happened to the guy who banned him?
     The guy loses his job after he is exposed by the mc. But the mc gets 1 month ban due to him hitting the idol star. After the month ban he gets a permanent ban because the director of the radio and TV does not like him(it will be the lowest point for the MC) and then later his girlfriend gets transferred to the director position as the original one got some heart attack or something. She reverses the ban on the MC and from then until now the MC becomes unstoppable and does whatever he wants and no one can do shit about it from the banning perspective
    I know i'm asking too much already but which chapter is his ban lifted?