I'm Really A Superstar

Comments

• I'm kinda curious, what's he doing in the current raws?
    He just became the number 1 ranked and a new arc is probably going to start now
  • He became #1 on the A-list stars. He had just beaten the new world's AlphaGo, and his proof on Fermat's Last Theorem had been confirmed valid.
  • Too bad he doesnt do harem (but MW have harem right? TMW still dont know..) i ship him with the landlady
  • Oh damn, he managed to defeat AlphaGo, that ought to give him a few million points.
  • anlie said:
    Too bad he doesnt do harem (but MW have harem right? TMW still dont know..) i ship him with the landlady
      His present girlfriend is pretty good as well and she later helps him a lot.
  • Beel said:
    anlie said:
    Too bad he doesnt do harem (but MW have harem right? TMW still dont know..) i ship him with the landlady
    Im looking forward when the girlfriend shows up in the story, this author know how to give the mc wife a nice and helpful character. (And steamy sexy part LOL with the landlady)
  • anlie said:
    Beel said:
    anlie said:
    Im looking forward when the girlfriend shows up in the story, this author know how to give the mc wife a nice and helpful character. (And steamy sexy part LOL with the landlady)
    He goes even forward with his school friend and when something could have happened shit hits the fan.
  • Oh damn, he managed to defeat AlphaGo, that ought to give him a few million points.
    Points didn't matter much by then. He was getting it in the hundreds of millions to billions easily.
  • anlie said:
    Beel said:
    anlie said:
    i honestly think the hus girlfriend only exist to help him behind the scene, he don't have much interaction with her (exept comment on how nice her body is) before they going out. 
    alas, i would like if he ended up with Rao Aimin especially after martial art arc, but it doesn't seems to be possible again, cause he already proposed his girlfriend and his girlfriend's father already gave them approval after he beat AI in chess match
  • Why did he make the questions for the students hard to answer?
  • Because the provincial ministry of education had been criticized as being too lax on the standards, so they wanted to set it harder so that they can distinguish the best students. And they looked towards him as he had previously proven himself to be good at setting questions and as a teacher.
  • after this last chapter I really dislike the fact that he doesn't end up dating hot coug, I mean Aimin even more...
  • Wait what happened between him and the old school belle, dong something, and if the heavenly queen isnt a love interest what is she currently? close friends or possible interest or just unknown variable.
  • Sunova49 said:
    Wait what happened between him and the old school belle, dong something, and if the heavenly queen isnt a love interest what is she currently? close friends or possible interest or just unknown variable.
    friends with mutual benefits(without the sex)
  • Will there be a new function to the lottery or will it stay the same?
  • Will there be a new function to the lottery or will it stay the same?
     Only a few changes like you can get high rank versions in the upgraded lottery and few changes.
  • What other Martial Arts does he gets?
  • What other Martial Arts does he gets?
    Nothing else. He just maxes out his stamina, strength, speed and Taiji First with 1000 items each.
  • lol damn, thanks CK, btw does he gets taller or any other significant body mod?
  • I always thought that he was going to join some special celebrity list higher than the A-list. Like some S-list that only legendary people can join. People that will be remember throughout history because of their contribution to society, so I was disappointed when he only became an A-list celebrity.
  • lol damn, thanks CK, btw does he gets taller or any other significant body mod?
    *cough* What kind*cough* of body modifications?....giggity giggity
  • I always thought that he was going to join some special celebrity list higher than the A-list. Like some S-list that only legendary people can join. People that will be remember throughout history because of their contribution to society, so I was disappointed when he only became an A-list celebrity.
    There is an S-list and the story is ongoing. 
  • Attolis said:
    I always thought that he was going to join some special celebrity list higher than the A-list. Like some S-list that only legendary people can join. People that will be remember throughout history because of their contribution to society, so I was disappointed when he only became an A-list celebrity.
    What kind of people are in the s-list?
  • Attolis said:
    I always thought that he was going to join some special celebrity list higher than the A-list. Like some S-list that only legendary people can join. People that will be remember throughout history because of their contribution to society, so I was disappointed when he only became an A-list celebrity.
    not only S list. there's still asia star rangking, then world(?) star rangking. currenly he's only rank C asia star if i remember correctly, cause his popularity mostly only within china.
  • Attolis said:
    not only S list. there's still asia star rangking, then world(?) star rangking. currenly he's only rank C asia star if i remember correctly, cause his popularity mostly only within china.
    lol, instead of using different realm where the MC ascends and starts from beginning like in most xiaxian, the author created different levels of popularity.
  • Can someone please give me a brief summary of what happens during his time at the WebTV e.g. accomplishments, new lottery items etc as well as where he goes after he leaves? Thank you very much!
  • Null34 said:
    Can someone please give me a brief summary of what happens during his time at the WebTV e.g. accomplishments, new lottery items etc as well as where he goes after he leaves? Thank you very much!
    pretty sure he offended some higher up in media at that province he's in, they decide to block him from media. after that he go back to Beijing and met his girlfriend in airplane and she offer him a job to be a teacher in Beijing University. 
    about the new lottery, if i was right it spin seven slot at the same time with all slot having different categories (consumable, skill, special, etc) and there's a bigger chance that you will not get dud in it) not sure tho, but it cost 10 mil in a spin
  • What happens to his new talk show? Can't be that it gets super successful and they run him out? Do they buy the rights and copy his shit?
  • SpaceMan said:
    What happens to his new talk show? Can't be that it gets super successful and they run him out? Do they buy the rights and copy his shit?
    It is pretty sucessful in its domain but            yeah they dont care
  • Is big bro saber the girl that works at the goverment as a hacker? also does he uses the programming skill books?