I'm Really A Superstar

Comments

• edited June 2016
    If you don't want people to view prominent female characters as love interests, don't portray them as love interests....it's really not that hard lol.

she was deliberately showcased as a character that the MC is attracted to, as you can clearly see by him "taking advantage of her" in this chapter, she isn't just the MC's good friend that stays around in the story as something other than a love interest.

granted, the author is probably gonna write her out of the story once he becomes famous enough because reasons.
  • Is the landlord a cultivator? 
    Yes, Who is she, and What role does she play in the story?
    She is from a Hur Hur sect. Hur hur :D
    is your cancer ok bro?
    is your cancer ok bro?
    Your sis is cancer
  • .....I still don't see how they didn't end up together :v normally, when a girl acts like this, where she can only open up to you/when she's alone with you, it means she likes you, or at the very least, she has a favorable impression of you...more so than anyone else....and he still doesn't end up with her? damn author! Harem or riot!
  • .....I still don't see how they didn't end up together :v normally, when a girl acts like this, where she can only open up to you/when she's alone with you, it means she likes you, or at the very least, she has a favorable impression of you...more so than anyone else....and he still doesn't end up with her? damn author! Harem or riot!
    I'll be in the anti-riot group. It's modern day and he's a celebrity, a harem wouldn't make sense. 
  • edited June 2016
    Attolis said:
    .....I still don't see how they didn't end up together :v normally, when a girl acts like this, where she can only open up to you/when she's alone with you, it means she likes you, or at the very least, she has a favorable impression of you...more so than anyone else....and he still doesn't end up with her? damn author! Harem or riot!
    I'll be in the anti-riot group. It's modern day and he's a celebrity, a harem wouldn't make sense. 
    I agree. Also isn't she in her thirties. This isn't a xianxia with immortal where age doesn't matter. 
  • hey hey, she's not THAT old! and the chick he gets with is probably in her late 20s/early 30s too!
  • Even so, won't she age and he won't?
  • I don't see why he wouldn't age, but even if he didn't, he could probably fix it with an item or something? no clue
  • hey hey, she's not THAT old! and the chick he gets with is probably in her late 20s/early 30s too!
    Yeah, when she first appeared the MC said that she looks like someone in her thirties with an elegant and graceful appearance.
  • sense when does a girl in her 30's look old.....?
    what
  • He "writes" a song for zhang Yuanqi?
  • JoaoP said:
    He "writes" a song for zhang Yuanqi?
     Zhan Yanqi asks for ‘Shuidiao Getou’  but he does not give it to her instead she gets another song which he kinada unwilling gave away.Then later he writes another song .  (This information is valid till chp 780)
  • so wat happens in this tv lecture arc that's going on rn.... does he face smack the professors which show up?
  • what chapter does the plane hijack and meeting his girlfriend
  • what chapter does the plane hijack and meeting his girlfriend
    hijack from 209-213

His girlfriend at 285
  • edited July 2016
    That director(wang shuixin) is pissing me off when does he kick his ass out something and does he leave the tv station?
  • blob said:
    That director(wang shuixin) is pissing me off when does he kick his ass out something and does he leave the tv station?
    Yes he leaves the beijing station to go to online video demand thingy , he has to travel to shangai for that as that is also when the hijacking occurs.
  • But does he do something to the director?
  • But does he do something to the director?
    He scolds him on live television and tells about him to everyone, since it is live no one was able to stop him and this leads him to both our MC and the director resignation
  • Beel said:
    But does he do something to the director?
    He scolds him on live television and tells about him to everyone, since it is live no one was able to stop him and this leads him to both our MC and the director resignation
    and the director apparently gets arrested XD
  • Beel said:
    But does he do something to the director?
    and the director apparently gets arrested XD
    feels good
  • Whats the public's response to MC's revaluations. Will they hate on the MC or will he get more fans for standing up for his co-workers. I really want to know how he face smacks the asshole.
  • SpaceMan said:
    Whats the public's response to MC's revaluations. Will they hate on the MC or will he get more fans for standing up for his co-workers. I really want to know how he face smacks the asshole.
     It was never specified how much his fans increased he just poems the shit out of him. The public does not hate him but the various stations do not hire him.
  • Naturally for him to rise up the ranks of the Celebrity Rankings (which he does), more and more people like him. Also as in real life, there can be people who like a person's works, but not get swept up in the celebrity's personal life and antics (I'm thinking Tom Cruise?). And similarly, there will be people who like and dislike him, but majority of the people do like him for the things he does that benefits humanity.

He moves past poems after a point, but of course, it still gets sprinkled every now and then, whenever the opportunity arises.
  • CKtalon said:
    Naturally for him to rise up the ranks of the Celebrity Rankings (which he does), more and more people like him. Also as in real life, there can be people who like a person's works, but not get swept up in the celebrity's personal life and antics (I'm thinking Tom Cruise?). And similarly, there will be people who like and dislike him, but majority of the people do like him for the things he does that benefits humanity.

He moves past poems after a point, but of course, it still gets sprinkled every now and then, whenever the opportunity arises.
    Yeah, he stops writing so many poems later on and starts singing by the end instead.
  • I'm kinda curious, what's he doing in the current raws?