I'm Really A Superstar

Comments

• edited June 2016
    So after reading the most recent chapter. Will Zhang Ye be able to strike back at Station Head Jia? I mean, the guy is being such a douchebag.
    I just can't wait to see him get his just desserts, but will it happen?
  • Why does everyone shut down on the MC even though he has so many achievements 
  • cuz he didnt agree to give the station his ghost story 
  • cuz he didnt agree to give the station his ghost story 
    i think hes talking about like the other places like besides radio or is it still that ghost story shit
  • SPWJin said:
    cuz he didnt agree to give the station his ghost story 
    i think hes talking about like the other places like besides radio or is it still that ghost story shit
    It is precisely because of him not giving the radio station the rights on the ghost story which made those boss of his angered since they know they will get alot of money on the ghost story.
  • xhymed said:
    So after reading the most recent chapter. Will Zhang Ye be able to strike back at Station Head Jia? I mean, the guy is being such a douchebag.
    I just can't wait to see him get his just desserts, but will it happen?
    I also want to know. Station Head Jia is really pissing me off.
  • What was the reaction of all the people that offended the MC when he was a nobody when the mc became someone really famous?
  • Does he move out of that apartment? hes renting right now and does he become rich $$$ anytime soon not inc the 5mil he gets n randomly spends?
  • Does infamy take away his reputation point?
  • blob said:
    Does he move out of that apartment? hes renting right now and does he become rich $$$ anytime soon not inc the 5mil he gets n randomly spends?
    He ends up staying at his parents' place more often. He still rents the place, and occasionally stays there.

Infamy increases his reputation too.

People who he offended could only shut up as he becomes more famous. They sometimes criticize on Weibo or something when he gets into trouble, but they are done 'villains'.
  • CKtalon said:
    blob said:
    Does he move out of that apartment? hes renting right now and does he become rich $$$ anytime soon not inc the 5mil he gets n randomly spends?
    He ends up staying at his parents' place more often. He still rents the place, and occasionally stays there.

Infamy increases his reputation too.

People who he offended could only shut up as he becomes more famous. They sometimes criticize on Weibo or something when he gets into trouble, but they are done 'villains'.
    Get well soon man 
  • edited June 2016
    How did he solved Fermat's last theorem? Did he got the answer from his former world, or did he actually solved the problem with his ability. Can you describe the circumstances and the reaction of everyone plz
  • How did he solved Fermat's last theorem? Did he got the answer from his former world, or did he actually solved the problem with his ability. Can you describe the circumstances and the reaction of everyone plz
    + what chapter does this happen in?
  • edited June 2016
    Hi Hi, new kid, first post, here to get some existence EXP.
    Back on topic, I caught up to the raw which is 1080 today, and has to give this a thumbs up! 
    Also, how much spoiler can we give out here?
    PS: I can't read nor speak Chinese, made it through with MTLs in English and Vietnamese.
    Can I help in this project?
  • JienKein said:
    Back on topic, I caught up to the raw which is 1080 today, and has to give this a thumbs up! 
    PS: I can't read nor speak Chinese, made it through with MTLs in English and Vietnamese.
    Welcome to the 'No life community' :) You can provide as many spoilers as you (the more the better, but you should still try to use spoiler tags as much as you can). As for your second question, you should go to the translator's website and talk to them about it.
  • JienKein said:
     Are the new chapters good because this is doing very well in qidian charts
  • edited June 2016
    How did he solved Fermat's last theorem? Did he got the answer from his former world, or did he actually solved the problem with his ability. Can you describe the circumstances and the reaction of everyone plz
    Before that, he happened to draw quite a large number of Math experience skillbooks (to which he was wtf do i do with this), then on the spot, he also used a memory search capsule to recall the proof that was presented to him in an enrichment class (he didn't understand a thing back then). So with his knowledge gained in math, and knowing the proof's logic and method of attack, he could reproduce it on the spot.

The circumstances were there was a mathematics exchange (mainly for high school kids) held. Each country would provide a math question with a prize attached to it. The Americans used fermat's last theorem as the question the previous year too, and everyone was not very pleased with them doing that since it was 'impossible' to solve. The prize was a Chinese jade bangle (IIRC) that his girlfriend happened to fancy. As he wanted to win it to give his girlfriend, and also to stand up for China, he decided to prove the theorem.

It happens around Chapter 512.
  • so what are the reactions of the people when he solved it?
  • so what are the reactions of the people when he solved it?
    Shock, disbelief, the usual stuff..lol
  • edited June 2016
    does he ever get something like a nobel prize?
  • Can anyone give me a raw link that is not VIP restricted?
  • edited June 2016
    Can anyone give me a raw link that is not VIP restricted?
  • edited June 2016
    Attolis said:

• Attolis said:
    Attolis said:

I apologise! 
  • Attolis said:
    Can anyone give me a raw link that is not VIP restricted?
    http://www.uukanshu.com/b/16810/
    That one should work.
  • what happens if ZY use his stakes and it lands on the special categ?
  • I had always been wondering if he would ever use the lucky bread on the lottery and he did ^^ 
  • "Zhang Ye shifted his body closer, sticking himself to Big Sister Rao’s body. Then he began to carefully touch her!

What about below?

What should he do next?

Zhang Ye did not know. He had no experience in this at all!"

and yet he STILL doesn't end up with her? fucking bullshit!

• "Zhang Ye shifted his body closer, sticking himself to Big Sister Rao’s body. Then he began to carefully touch her!

What about below?

What should he do next?

While i do not anything about the new girl he is going to end up with , i cant see how author cock blocked him after showing her as such an important part of his life
  • edited June 2016
    Beel said:
    "Zhang Ye shifted his body closer, sticking himself to Big Sister Rao’s body. Then he began to carefully touch her!

What about below?

What should he do next?

While i do not anything about the new girl he is going to end up with , i cant see how author cock blocked him after showing her as such an important part of his life
    It's kinda sad how people only see female characters as love interests. There are other roles that she can play other than a love interest. Just because she isn't our MC'S sex partner, it doesn't mean that she isn't important to our MC.