I'm Really A Superstar

15678911»

Comments

• What happens with dong shanshan? And that heavenly singer chick zhang yuanqi honestly thought she was the one?
    Zhang Yuanqi retired from entertainment circle
  • when do mc bring his girlfriend home to meet his parent?
  • AmazingLi said:
    when do mc bring his girlfriend home to meet his parent?
    after 1st man X machine war, Wu family came to discuss marriage
  • There was a chapter were the mc gets an extra life from the lottery.
    Did he use it in the row?
  • He used it as backup when fighting a martial arts grandmaster. It gave him more energy but he didn't die.
  • In which chapter do the mc marry Old Wu?
  • In which chapter do the mc marry Old Wu?
    after I am a Singer arc
  • edited May 2017
    Nix said:
    In which chapter do the mc marry Old Wu?
    after I am a Singer arc
    Nix please give me the chapter number because I do not know at which chapter the singer arc begins or ends and I want to sort of. . . Calculate how much time it would take to translate the novel to that arc.
  • Nix said:
    In which chapter do the mc marry Old Wu?
    after I am a Singer arc
    Nix please give me the chapter number because I do not know at which chapter the singer arc begins or ends and I want to sort of. . . Calculate how much time it would take to translate the novel to that arc.
    The wedding starts around 1293
  • what's the wife's background? Like what does the wu family do? And what's the landlady's (Rao Aimin) background? Why is chen chen living with the landlady instead of her own parents?
  • edited May 2017
    JohnDoe said:
    what's the wife's background? Like what does the wu family do? And what's the landlady's (Rao Aimin) background? Why is chen chen living with the landlady instead of her own parents?
    wu zeqing's father was dan 9 go master. landlady is martial art grand master. chenchen's parent are dead i presume
  • edited May 2017
    zackarov said:
    JohnDoe said:
    what's the wife's background? Like what does the wu family do? And what's the landlady's (Rao Aimin) background? Why is chen chen living with the landlady instead of her own parents?
    wu zeqing's father was dan 9 go master. landlady is martial art grand master. chenchen's parent are dead i presume
    how did WZQ get into politics then? Since it's implied that she has ties to the communist party/organization. Isn't it really hard to get in? So landlady just stays a landlady and never does anything? Is the martial arts world/circle ever explored in any more detail? Specifically the nonexistence of taiji fist.
  • he will later go to the martial art world and save landlady from some problem. he will get known as the grandmaster of the lost taiji fist by the martial arts world, but normal people doesn't know about it. around chapters 900-1000
  • Love the story binge read it to current in 2 days, Cant help but think Given all his options I'd have just created league and made the account name faker insta S teir
  • What about Chenchen later on? Best character in my opinion.
  • NoobElite said:
    What about Chenchen later on? Best character in my opinion.
    she will "hur hur" zhang ye in front of his daughter.
    she didn't get much sreen time just like any side character
  • When does he leave his parents house?and when is he getting marry wu zeqing?
  • freefox123 said:8
    When does he leave his parents house?and when is he getting marry wu zeqing?
    up
  • freefox123 said:8
    When does he leave his parents house?and when is he getting marry wu zeqing?
    When the land lady return and when does she change her attitude towards the mc. And the mc is in a romantic relationship with 2 woman the landlady and wuz?
  • 1. Does old wu really love our mc in the first place because I am confused as to why she would continue sending nude pictures of herself to a random guy?

2. when does our mc achieve the ultimate dao and acends to a higher plane with old wu and defeat the so called demon king?
  • Rewrite said:
    I'm a bit hesitant to try it. From what I've read from reviewers and reactions, it's basically a comedy Xianxia?
    What kind of power(s) does the MC have? It wasn't really clear from the summary.
    No. This novel is categorized as "dushi", meaning modern city. So it basically is about a MC in the modern times. Usually these dushi novels involve real life characters. 
  • Guys did zhang ye wrote/draw one piece here in IRAS? I swear I saw the raw title about one piece the title goes with "one piece serialization" and "one piece shocks the world" something like that. I think it passes 900 chaps. But the last time I checked it wasn't there. Did I just miss read it? lol So I was asking if he really wrote/draw it. 
  • azureman said:
    Guys did zhang ye wrote/draw one piece here in IRAS? I swear I saw the raw title about one piece the title goes with "one piece serialization" and "one piece shocks the world" something like that. I think it passes 900 chaps. But the last time I checked it wasn't there. Did I just miss read it? lol So I was asking if he really wrote/draw it. 
    He wrote a bunch of manga like naruto and one piece for a short while
  • edited October 2017
    newtonian said:
    azureman said:
    Guys did zhang ye wrote/draw one piece here in IRAS? I swear I saw the raw title about one piece the title goes with "one piece serialization" and "one piece shocks the world" something like that. I think it passes 900 chaps. But the last time I checked it wasn't there. Did I just miss read it? lol So I was asking if he really wrote/draw it. 
    Thanks. What chapter? 
  • azureman said:
    newtonian said:
    azureman said:
    Thanks. What chapter? 
    It starts at 1419 on LNMTL
  • edited January 2018
    wtf IRAS got dropped :open_mouth:
  • the story start with mc have a unique relationship with the landlord & actress (and his old schoolmate later), too bad author not make to harem route.
    afterall mc married with the last girl he meet, and 3 girls he meet before slowly not become main point from story, they just became "side characters"
    too bad, author ruin the love chemistry between the 3 girls before