I'm Really A Superstar

Comments

• which chapter is the one in which he starts drawing one piece and dbz?
    Chapter 1422, 1436 is when it's publish.
    thanks
  • I just remember something, he should totally make Pokémon, one of his sister in law run a game company and if he help them make Pokémon. He would be loaded and have all the fund that he needed which would be a big help for his international ambition plus Pokémon could be a big boost to his international ranking. The author already pull out dbz, one piece, naruto etc.. so hope he didn't forget Pokémon.
  • newtonian said:
    His girlfriend and future wife is Old Wu, Wu Zeqing. She's like 10 years older.
    Sits its wuxia will he cultivate and will his girlfriend as well
    Its not Wuxia or has anything to donwith cultivation.
  • Now I am curious how he is going to be a super star internationally. What route can he take? He have to be good at English at least in my opinion but seeing how he is with English, wonder how he can get pass this. I am pretty sure that he have to get a noble prize later on but that alone won't be enough so is he going to goes down the Jackie chan route and star in action movie cause I seriously doubt he have any other option in the international stage. A lot of the most popular and famous international superstar should be from America so it's interesting to see how he compete with them, hope author be a little realistic about this.
    He has reached China S Rank and a few chapters ago in the raw has reached Asia S Rank after getting arrested.
  • edited March 2017
    newtonian said:
    Now I am curious how he is going to be a super star internationally. What route can he take? He have to be good at English at least in my opinion but seeing how he is with English, wonder how he can get pass this. I am pretty sure that he have to get a noble prize later on but that alone won't be enough so is he going to goes down the Jackie chan route and star in action movie cause I seriously doubt he have any other option in the international stage. A lot of the most popular and famous international superstar should be from America so it's interesting to see how he compete with them, hope author be a little realistic about this.
    He has reached China S Rank and a few chapters ago in the raw has reached Asia S Rank after getting arrested.
    I am aware of that but I am talking about international here, not Asia. In order to be famous internationally, his option are pretty limited, best is to win noble prize, create Pokémon, and go down the comedy action movie route like Jackie Chan cause his song is not going to be a hit internationally and he don't have to look to pull of stuff like k pop idol. Look at real life, there is barely any super famous Chinese actor internationally other than a few and most of them are action movie stars.

also I find him being able to make it to S list in Asia kinda unrealistic. All the thing that he do shouldn't have make his rank jump so much especially when all his popularity lay in China. I am curious is the author counting India as part of Asia or not cause if he does then there is no way he could be S list in Asia.
  • newtonian said:
    Now I am curious how he is going to be a super star internationally. What route can he take? He have to be good at English at least in my opinion but seeing how he is with English, wonder how he can get pass this. I am pretty sure that he have to get a noble prize later on but that alone won't be enough so is he going to goes down the Jackie chan route and star in action movie cause I seriously doubt he have any other option in the international stage. A lot of the most popular and famous international superstar should be from America so it's interesting to see how he compete with them, hope author be a little realistic about this.
    I am aware of that but I am talking about international here, not Asia. In order to be famous internationally, his option are pretty limited, best is to win noble prize, create Pokémon, and go down the comedy action movie route like Jackie Chan cause his song is not going to be a hit internationally and he don't have to look to pull of stuff like k pop idol. Look at real life, there is barely any super famous Chinese actor internationally other than a few and most of them are action movie stars.

also I find him being able to make it to S list in Asia kinda unrealistic. All the thing that he do shouldn't have make his rank jump so much especially when all his popularity lay in China. I am curious is the author counting India as part of Asia or not cause if he does then there is no way he could be S list in Asia.
    He has access to any English media he's ever heard even if he currently doesn't understand the language. Also Asia Fame Rankings seemed to be just China, Japan, and South Korea.
  • edited March 2017
    newtonian said:
    newtonian said:

He has access to any English media he's ever heard even if he currently doesn't understand the language. Also Asia Fame Rankings seemed to be just China, Japan, and South Korea.
    But then how would this help him be popular internationally, do you really think America or Europe would like his Chinese joke/poem or song? His only option really is movie which he haven't really touch yet. He either be the Bruce lee of that world or Jackie chan. Also kind of weird that the author ignore south east Asia and Indian in the Asia fame ranking, wonder where they would fall under?
  • He probably has English/American songs and programs in his mind as well.
  • edited March 2017
    newtonian said:
    He probably has English/American songs and programs in his mind as well.
    Would he? He is "nationalist" as hell so it make little sense for him to be listening to foreign song or watch program back then in his original world but then again author might not care and just goes with it.
  • newtonian said:
    Would he? He is "nationalist" as hell so it make little sense for him to be listening to foreign song or watch program back then in his original world but then again author might not care and just goes with it.
    He seemed knowledgeable about american talk shows and he created the Voice so I think he's watched American TV.
  • edited March 2017
    newtonian said:
    newtonian said:
    He seemed knowledgeable about american talk shows and he created the Voice so I think he's watched American TV.
    He watch the Chinese version of it. It was mention that China would buy copyright from foreign countries and create their own version of the show so all the show he watch back in his own world back then are all Chinese version of program like talk show and the voice. He didn't watch the original the voice, what he watch is a the voice of China.
  • edited March 2017
    I'm at the 4th chapter everyone has problem with his looks the landlady has a mean mouth mouth but still treats mc very good imo will he get something to make his looks better?
  • newtonian said:
    Wuxia means martial arts there is no immortality or life extensions (thousands of years) to it, so whether she practices martial arts or not doesn't really matter.
  • newtonian said:
    Wuxia means martial arts there is no immortality or life extensions (thousands of years) to it, so whether she practices martial arts or not doesn't really matter.
    What's going to happen with the landlady and when does mc star learning martial arts loving this novel so far it's very different from what I'm used to I'm at chapter 46
  • newtonian said:
    What's going to happen with the landlady and when does mc star learning martial arts loving this novel so far it's very different from what I'm used to I'm at chapter 46
    What happen to the landlady was pretty dumb. He try several time to get in her pant and he molested her several time too and their interaction with each other is really interesting and good, it sort of look like a family especially when her niece come later but later on he "gave up" on her and end up with another girl who is ok but She wasn't that interesting. It just seem like the author make him end up with old wu cause she can help with his career. Basically landlady end up as his manager. I forgot what chapter he learn martial art but he first gain some taekwondo skill at first then he gain tai chi later. 
  • edited March 2017
    That's sucks hopefully she gets better I liked old wives a lot too everyone's different but sucks why would he give up on the landlady author could have had mc had both of them? Be nice if author decided to have for special moment with old wu as well and maybe if he could have landlady as wife to it would be possible?
  • He decided to go single pairing probably because it's easier than trying to explain the absurdity of a harem in modern times. He really does love his wife and they are really close. No more sexual activity with other women once he gets a gurlfriend. Plus the Landlord became like family to him.
  • newtonian said:
    He decided to go single pairing probably because it's easier than trying to explain the absurdity of a harem in modern times. He really does love his wife and they are really close. No more sexual activity with other women once he gets a gurlfriend. Plus the Landlord became like family to him.
    Well that's not. Bad either I'm glad they kept the landlady around as family at least she may have a venomous tongue but she is very nice to him in a lot of ways !
  • newtonian said:
    He decided to go single pairing probably because it's easier than trying to explain the absurdity of a harem in modern times. He really does love his wife and they are really close. No more sexual activity with other women once he gets a gurlfriend. Plus the Landlord became like family to him.
    Was old wu a virgin I'm just curious and was it Mcs first time with her?
  • edited March 2017
    newtonian said:
    Mc's first time is with her. As to whether she is a virgin are not, probably yes. It wasn't clearly state, she is 30's but she seem pretty traditional so she might be the kind that only have sex after marriage but it was never clearly state. Some part did make me doubted it though but I didn't really mind. The landlady is a virgin though, this I am pretty sure, well a lot more sure than old wu.
  • newtonian said:
    Mc's first time is with her. As to whether she is a virgin are not, probably yes. It wasn't clearly state, she is 30's but she seem pretty traditional so she might be the kind that only have sex after marriage but it was never clearly state. Some part did make me doubted it though but I didn't really mind. The landlady is a virgin though, this I am pretty sure, well a lot more sure than old wu.
    I'm gonna go with yes then cause ik some Chinese people are traditional !
  • edited March 2017
    What happens with dong shanshan? And that heavenly singer chick zhang yuanqi honestly thought she was the one?
  • What happens with dong shanshan? And that heavenly singer chick zhang yuanqi honestly thought she was the one?
    They're very good friends
  • Anyone know officially if old wu was virgin I probably already asked but really want to be sure ?
  • Nvm someone told me old wu is a vergin
  • Does he ever start singing? Or acting for real?
  • Does he ever start singing? Or acting for real?
    He becomes a Singer but not an actor so far
  • edited April 2017
    newtonian said:
    Does he ever start singing? Or acting for real?
    He becomes a Singer but not an actor so far
    When? How? 

Thanks!
  • Nvm someone told me old wu is a vergin
    Would u happen to know at which chapter author stated that old wu is a virgin? :) haiz isnt it hard to find a 30 years old virgin now aday?
  • What is next arc about?