Lastest chapter discussion

1363738394042»

Comments

• bakato said:
    brandymon said:
    bakato said:
    That seems unlikely. The worlds were all destroyed so how could any descendants survive?

People, we're only two chapters in and you know how the author likes to take his sweet time. According to the recent chapter, LQY is mortal now.
    don't misunderstand. the worlds were not destroyed they were only reshaped. This is due to the epoch being ended prematurely by LQY before its true destruction (which is stated in the novel to be a miraculous feat across aeons).
    Nah it was destroyed and recreated.
    How else would Li qiye let himself be destroyed with all supreme terrifying existences and other hidden existences.
    Even if some of them survived.
    Then most of them would be dead or severely weakened.
    Li Qiye went Thanos HOTU (Heart of the universe) mode and recreated the ED verse.
    And later on he got ressurected.
    And somewhere his backup is waiting for him.
    I get the feeling that the author is fan of marvel the end.
    His backup? Can you elaborate?
    It's just mentioned he left a backup and no other info yet.
    It could be li qiye descendants some from a girl in 3 immortal world where when li qiye forcefully made her *cough cough* his *cough cough* property.
    As 3 immortal worlds is mentioned.
    Or something else.

• I just saw lnmtl didnt read it though, it skipped directly to 5255 from 3259 and next chapter is 5258 is this just a mistake or related to storyline?
    also any info on characters before time skip?anyone of his maids or generals alive?
  • Just wondering, When he remold the Nine Worlds to start the "beginning of an era" what happened to the people inside the Void Gate? I mean the people in the current era has forgotten the existence of the Nine Worlds except for those "ancient existence" whom has lived in the from the Nine Worlds era - Nine Worlds beginning of an era - Eight Desolate beginning of an era.
     I am not the messiah who will save the useless. Go look for him elsewhere. 
    Bae Doochi
  • So the author's revisiting Little Silly.
  • edited August 2018
    brandymon said:
    So what's the state of Li Qiye's current strength if he died and was reborn? I remember someone saying he only had grown 2-3 fruits on his cultivation tree, is he giving that up or starting over?
    at the end of 3IW arc he already maxed out all his fruits.. although not explicitly mentioned. after dying and reborn, to reach a higher height, he has to restart from mortal and restart due to it being an epoch created by him as mentioned by himself.
    I can't believe we got back to square one after 3300 chapters...
    Is the author out of his f*cking mind??? He makes the MC lose his cultivation EVERY TIME! Now you are telling me that even the cultivation in his self-created system was wasted? We only got as far as knowing 2 of those damn fruits and the author trashed all of that?
    This isn't even funny anymore. This novel is pure filler, everything interesting about the novel's universe is let aside so that the MC can trash young masters every arc. The novel sure was interesting in the beginning but even the most original ideas get boring after being reused for 3000 chapters.
    I stopped reading the novel around chapter 2500 because I was getting annoyed by how things was repeating themselves over and over again without real plot progression. Now I lost all interest in going back to reread it.
    I feel like this novel is the xuanhuan version of the Endless Eight fiasco.
    AkaiRyuu said:
    Basically we are back to beating up young masters
    Kinda feels like the plot moved forward so fast =/
    After LQY entered impassable sea time just went by at the speed of light, poof millions of years passed.
    Wonder what happened to his harem? At least Magu should be fine with her physique, not sure about others. We still don't know what happened to Hong Tian and her back story....
    Nope, it feels like the plot moved backwards. AGAIN.
    Damn, I can't believe I am officially dropping another novel I read over 2000 chapters.
    At least MGA won't be alone in my dropped list anymore.
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • brandymon said:
    So what's the state of Li Qiye's current strength if he died and was reborn? I remember someone saying he only had grown 2-3 fruits on his cultivation tree, is he giving that up or starting over?
    at the end of 3IW arc he already maxed out all his fruits.. although not explicitly mentioned. after dying and reborn, to reach a higher height, he has to restart from mortal and restart due to it being an epoch created by him as mentioned by himself.
    Is the author out of his f*cking mind??? He makes the MC lose his cultivation EVERY TIME! Now you are telling me that even the cultivation in his self-created system was wasted? We only got as far as knowing 2 of those damn fruits and the author trashed all of that?
    This isn't even funny anymore. This novel is pure filler, everything interesting about the novel's universe is let aside so that the MC can trash young masters every arc. The novel sure was interesting in the beginning but even the most original ideas get boring after being reused for 3000 chapters.
    I stopped reading the novel around chapter 2500 because I was getting annoyed by how things was repeating themselves over and over again without real plot progression. Now I lost all interest in going back to reread it.
    AkaiRyuu said:
    After LQY entered impassable sea time just went by at the speed of light, poof millions of years passed.
    Wonder what happened to his harem? At least Magu should be fine with her physique, not sure about others. We still don't know what happened to Hong Tian and her back story....
    Damn, I can't believe I am officially dropping another novel I read over 2000 chapters.
    So you are saying there are no novel that recycles the same plot over and over.
    A fine example would be ATG.
    Just that the mc is so dumb.
    He kept doinh mistakes although he says hecwon't do it again.
    And only feels not repeated as most users love snu snu scene even if it after 300 chapters and the readers as usually start thinking about their lower body part. Yeah so they never get tired as they long they are feeded with such repetitive craps known as ATG.
  • What will happen to the heaven spirit world? Will it be going to be destroyed?

even though I haven’t read up to the current chapter in raws, the HSW haven’t been mentioned again. If only there’s no restriction for LQY in the 9 worlds, I’m sure he’ll finish off first the expedition in the HSW before ascending to the 10th world. 

What will happen to the heaven spirit world? Will it be going to be destroyed?

• Did limqiye remold the entire world? Then what happened to his followers? All gone or dead?

• Zhan Xian actually succeeded in becoming a being with a soul as oppose to his previous state ( laws of heaven and earth).
    It is definitely weird to me that people like Jiao Heng, Hong Tian, Zhan Xian are remembered across the ages but not LQY? His deeds as Eternal Prime Emperor should be the most outstanding lol.
    I'm hoping we would see Black dragon king again, he should have gotten his soul back by now.
  • edited August 2018
    brandymon said:
    AkaiRyuu said:
    WAIT WAIT think all of you misunderstood what i was saying. LQY has TRANSCENDED CULTIVATION SYSTEM ITSELF. The act of cultivation is like deeds of mortal in his eyes. Example in novel raw is that, his cultivation being "reset" to the lowest, but due to him being creator of epoch laws are subservient to him. Even the so called strong cultivators in the new epoch tremble before even though they see his cultivation at the lowest of low.

I can see the novel heading to its finale already. His trip back to 9W is basically to tie up loose ends in the beginning arcs of novel. Mysteries are getting answered already.
  • Makes sense; so does that mean he isn't even bothering cultivating anymore and will just chill as a "mortal" untill the end of the story? Also, has he fought/killed old thief heaven?
  • Makes sense; so does that mean he isn't even bothering cultivating anymore and will just chill as a "mortal" untill the end of the story? Also, has he fought/killed old thief heaven?
    indirect confrontation? yes.  / direct confrontation? no (perhaps in the past when he was dark crow).
    Indirect confrontation was during the end of 3IW arc, where he finally reach the peak of Fake Immortal, bordering on True Immortal. He used OTH's most powerful lightning tribulation ever seen since time immemorial to strengthen his True Fate. At the end of it, 3 immortals were seen saying "Not a True Immortal but already as good as one". His True Fate was coined "Ancient Origins Secret Myriad Tribulation True Fate" - direct translation here from chinese.

Most of the history of ED's universe is sort of revealed at this point. Universe created > 36 Beings + 9 Treasures + 9 Scriptures born along > OTH might be one of the 36 beings. There are 2 types of dark existence, "Primordial Darkness" and "Epochal Darkness". Primordial Darkness are the beings born along with universe and have been consuming lives, laws and worlds since time immemorial. Epochal darkness arises from the peak existences of each epoch who had fallen and turned to dark side to survive apocalypse (You should be able to infer from here who is the scarier one).

The reason LQY died in the latest raws and rise from ashes again was due to his battle with the 36 Beings (a.k.a 36 Fake Immortals). Nearing the end of battle, when his own body was almost torn apart by them he chose to use the lamp (Primordial Light Lamp, one of the first rays of light born during birth of universe, a.k.a. NUKE)  he acquired in the earlier chapters which he once used to threaten the basilisk clan, perishing together with the 36 Beings. 

Note that he did not battle all of the 36 Beings, some of them did not fall into darkness, for example the owner of Flying Pond in 3IW.
    Note that OTH being part of the 36 Beings is a hypothesis.

You can say LQY's trip back to 9W is to tie up some of his loose ends before he step onto the final expedition against OTH.
  • Sorry to ask but who the hell is zhan xian is? Who is he/her and what are his/her accomplishments?
  • The universal law in the stone medicine world graveyard thing
  • So which ant from soaring immortal experimented with the ancient Ming bloodline?

• edited August 2018
    brandymon said:
    Makes sense; so does that mean he isn't even bothering cultivating anymore and will just chill as a "mortal" untill the end of the story? Also, has he fought/killed old thief heaven?
    indirect confrontation? yes.  / direct confrontation? no (perhaps in the past when he was dark crow).
    Indirect confrontation was during the end of 3IW arc, where he finally reach the peak of Fake Immortal, bordering on True Immortal. He used OTH's most powerful lightning tribulation ever seen since time immemorial to strengthen his True Fate. At the end of it, 3 immortals were seen saying "Not a True Immortal but already as good as one". His True Fate was coined "Ancient Origins Secret Myriad Tribulation True Fate" - direct translation here from chinese.

Most of the history of ED's universe is sort of revealed at this point. Universe created > 36 Beings + 9 Treasures + 9 Scriptures born along > OTH might be one of the 36 beings. There are 2 types of dark existence, "Primordial Darkness" and "Epochal Darkness". Primordial Darkness are the beings born along with universe and have been consuming lives, laws and worlds since time immemorial. Epochal darkness arises from the peak existences of each epoch who had fallen and turned to dark side to survive apocalypse (You should be able to infer from here who is the scarier one).

The reason LQY died in the latest raws and rise from ashes again was due to his battle with the 36 Beings (a.k.a 36 Fake Immortals). Nearing the end of battle, when his own body was almost torn apart by them he chose to use the lamp (Primordial Light Lamp, one of the first rays of light born during birth of universe, a.k.a. NUKE)  he acquired in the earlier chapters which he once used to threaten the basilisk clan, perishing together with the 36 Beings. 

Note that he did not battle all of the 36 Beings, some of them did not fall into darkness, for example the owner of Flying Pond in 3IW.
    Note that OTH being part of the 36 Beings is a hypothesis.

You can say LQY's trip back to 9W is to tie up some of his loose ends before he step onto the final expedition against OTH.
    OTH and one more supreme being is there as it was hinted that if Li Qiye got rid of OTH.
    What if there is a  being that is being stopped by OTH arrives?
    This could be the reason that OTH or the other supreme being are bring aware that Li qiye would break the balance between them.
    And there would be 1 winner to rule over all universes.
    And it's 3 immortal universes, although in novel they say it as world though.
    As a distance from one city to another was 43,000 trillion light years in the immortal universes as mentioned in raws and the current normal observable size of universe is 93 billion light years.
    Which means a distance from one city to another is like 400,000 universes distance. Rofl
    Plus there are million of dao line ages as mentioned in ten thousand arc of immortal universe, Excluding the other 2 universes of course.
    If each dao lineage has their country with multiple cities.
    You can guess how big the 3 immortal universes is.

• Any guess what kind of being is Little silly? Apparently he will be back soon.

• So do we know what’s happened to any of the characters after it became 8 worlds?
  • I'm very confused about what's gonna happen, I read in the wikia how his cultivation is apparently going to be destroyed once or twice and I'm currently at where the translation is at where he's in the process of getting up to the tenth world and he seems to be very strong even relative to the people there so I just want to know if the author will nerf him relative to his current power level and make him get stronger again or he's not gonna fall below how strong he is now(I'm talking power level, not cultivation level)
  • Really??!! A WILD FLOWER??!! hmmm... i guess i can predict what's going to happen next..
     I am not the messiah who will save the useless. Go look for him elsewhere. 
    Bae Doochi
  • yeah but he draw something on it using his hand so it will prob be really OP
  • I know this question is hella annoying but what is with his harem (maids, fiancees, etc...) Whats the status of his harem?
  • Anyone knows which site is always ahead on the translations?