Lastest chapter discussion

Comments

• What will happen to the heaven spirit world? Will it be going to be destroyed?

even though I haven’t read up to the current chapter in raws, the HSW haven’t been mentioned again. If only there’s no restriction for LQY in the 9 worlds, I’m sure he’ll finish off first the expedition in the HSW before ascending to the 10th world. 
  • edited May 2018
    How many dao fruits does  li qiye have in the current raws?
  • I have few qns pls and
    1.will he destroy his full cultivation and start from scratch or add new system to his current cultivation level IE?what abt his grand dao 7 night..?
    2.what are the level after IE? 
    3.does all his followers destroy there cultivation and do same as him?
    4.why IE from 10 world kill him at entry?doesn't his students come and save him?
    5.will he find all his students and join his banner?
    6.what abt 9 heavenly treasures and sculptures, which will he get untill now?
    7.did he conquer 10 world like 9 the world ?I asked bcs he already conquered 9th world and now almost 2000 chapters have reached just curiosity :-)
    8.Is it his first time in 10 world ? I ready abt he in 10 world mostly he have run..eg with the girl in the plateau..

• edited June 2018
    A question about past chapters: I remember that the ship of life principle he gets after studying the nine ants of the sacred ground there in the netherworld, but I don't remember when he gets the other two, can someone help me out?

I'm talking about the vessel of creation/genesis and eternal/athanasia
  • What did Li Qiye exchange for the Trident ? 
  • What did Li Qiye exchange for the Trident ? 
    the iron(?) maelstrom. 
  • alexapta said:
    A question about past chapters: I remember that the ship of life principle he gets after studying the nine ants of the sacred ground there in the netherworld, but I don't remember when he gets the other two, can someone help me out?

I'm talking about the vessel of creation/genesis and eternal/athanasia
    It's all from the same 9 ant stuff...this is mainly related to creation of life what ghost guy try to develop..the  MC devolped further as result he got 3 boats..
  • coffee said:
    I have few qns pls and
    1.will he destroy his full cultivation and start from scratch or add new system to his current cultivation level IE?what abt his grand dao 7 night..?
    4.why IE from 10 world kill him at entry?doesn't his students come and save him?
    7.did he conquer 10 world like 9 the world ?I asked bcs he already conquered 9th world and now almost 2000 chapters have reached just curiosity :-)
    8.Is it his first time in 10 world ? I ready abt he in 10 world mostly he have run..eg with the girl in the plateau..

1.After ascension to the the 10th World, his foundation will be destroyed after getting killed(Death Scripture - 9th Death- New Creation/Life) by the ambushing GE and World Emperor but I think is needed for him to cultivate in the 10th world, the qi from the 9 worlds is different in10th world, iirc, it is called highest beginning qi which would further his overall prowess and is needed for him to cultivate the four fate symbols (Tree,Cauldron,Spring and Pillar) which is only privy to supreme ancient existences like him

2. There are 9 levels of IE, 9 being the highest but LQY and JH are exception as they surpassed what is being common, also, IE,GE, and IM with corresponding heaven’s will(1(lowest)-12(highest), I don’t know yet the stages in Immortal World so there’s much more

3. No

4. Because he antagonized them(Emperor’s War Massacre and Qian Suyun, the daughter of World Emperor has been mistaken as being brainwashed by LQY to follow him) when he ascended before and is an extreme threat to them, changing the oligarchy. He doesn’t need to be saved, he got schemes awaiting and plans

5. After the Deity academy war, his camp will join him again shortly, after that, he’ll go to the Immortal World

6. Physique Death Space Thought Longevity Time Dao - 7 Scripture, but I’m not sure about the Dao scripture
    Death coffin - 1 NGHT

7. Yes, that he did

8. Qian Suyun, is in the Plateau 
  • coffee said:
    I have few qns pls and

1.After ascension to the the 10th World, his foundation will be destroyed after getting killed(Death Scripture - 9th Death- New Creation/Life) by the ambushing GE and World Emperor but I think is needed for him to cultivate in the 10th world, the qi from the 9 worlds is different in10th world, iirc, it is called highest beginning qi which would further his overall prowess and is needed for him to cultivate the four fate symbols (Tree,Cauldron,Spring and Pillar) which is only privy to supreme ancient existences like him

2. There are 9 levels of IE, 9 being the highest but LQY and JH are exception as they surpassed what is being common, also, IE,GE, and IM with corresponding heaven’s will(1(lowest)-12(highest), I don’t know yet the stages in Immortal World so there’s much more

3. No

4. Because he antagonized them(Emperor’s War Massacre and Qian Suyun, the daughter of World Emperor has been mistaken as being brainwashed by LQY to follow him) when he ascended before and is an extreme threat to them, changing the oligarchy. He doesn’t need to be saved, he got schemes awaiting and plans

5. After the Deity academy war, his camp will join him again shortly, after that, he’ll go to the Immortal World

6. Physique Death Space Thought Longevity Time Dao - 7 Scripture, but I’m not sure about the Dao scripture
    Death coffin - 1 NGHT

7. Yes, that he did

8. Qian Suyun, is in the Plateau 
    Death scripture -new life what exactly is it?..doesn't the foundation required to work the scripture (he mentioned before that it's must have stable foundation)..
    If his foundation was destroyed waht abt his 13 palaces and kunpk and logivity,4 fate things(I don't remember) don't they get destroyed
  • Have a question, appreciate if someone can help me clarify?

Who is Mad Court Ancestor? I have a misconception that he was the IDG old man until I read till chapter 2713.

Thx in advance
  • hijikata said:
    Have a question, appreciate if someone can help me clarify?

Who is Mad Court Ancestor? I have a misconception that he was the IDG old man until I read till chapter 2713.

Thx in advance
    The old man he met in Drystone Courtyard, the one in the precipice. He’s an Immortal Dao Lineage First Ancestor, far more powerful than an Immortal Emperor
  • hijikata said:
    Have a question, appreciate if someone can help me clarify?

Thx in advance
    The old man he met in Drystone Courtyard, the one in the precipice. He’s an Immortal Dao Lineage First Ancestor, far more powerful than an Immortal Emperor
    ooh him.... thx thx.... too many old fogeys ard that I ended mixing them up. 
  • Latest chapters of the raw are straight up hype!
  • He's back!
  • So how long has it been since he first left the 9 Worlds? Have the Ancient Ming started a comeback, or maybe has the Heaven Spirit disaster stared up yet?
  • edited June 2018
    A minimum of a million years. At the latest raw He's lured out the ancient ming's IEs and the Corporeal Zone and it's all out war at 9w. Maybe after the fight we'll get to see HSW and 13 continents
  • Wow, that's a ton of time to have passed. So are any of his friends from the Cleansing Incense Ancient Sect alive? Or the Middle Continent Princess (forget her name, although I think she only had 1,000 years left to live) and his kid?
  • Wow, that's a ton of time to have passed. So are any of his friends from the Cleansing Incense Ancient Sect alive? Or the Middle Continent Princess (forget her name, although I think she only had 1,000 years left to live) and his kid?
    LQY caused an apocalypse during his battle with the terrifying existences in the grey world. 9W has ceased to exist. The epoch of Immortal Emperors now termed as 9 World Epoch has ended. The new 9W is now called the 8 Desolate/8 Wastelands (idk how the translator is gonna term it yet).

Apparently, new arc has officially begun. The op lamp LQY acquired during 9W was used in the battle against the terrifying existences.
  • Basically we are back to beating up young masters
    Kinda feels like the plot moved forward so fast =/
    After LQY entered impassable sea time just went by at the speed of light, poof millions of years passed.
    Wonder what happened to his harem? At least Magu should be fine with her physique, not sure about others. We still don't know what happened to Hong Tian and her back story....
  • edited July 2018
    brandymon said:
    Wow, that's a ton of time to have passed. So are any of his friends from the Cleansing Incense Ancient Sect alive? Or the Middle Continent Princess (forget her name, although I think she only had 1,000 years left to live) and his kid?
    LQY caused an apocalypse during his battle with the terrifying existences in the grey world. 9W has ceased to exist. The epoch of Immortal Emperors now termed as 9 World Epoch has ended. The new 9W is now called the 8 Desolate/8 Wastelands (idk how the translator is gonna term it yet).

Apparently, new arc has officially begun. The op lamp LQY acquired during 9W was used in the battle against the terrifying existences.
    Thanks for answering, but a couple of questions:

What is the grey world and who are the existences inside it?

Did all the 9W get destroyed in the battle and get remade into the 8 Wastelands?

Are any of Li Qiye's old friends/acquaintances still alive? 

Is it looking like the last arc? I'd imagine no one outside of the two True Immortals are any threat to Li Qiye at this point
  • brandymon said:
    Wow, that's a ton of time to have passed. So are any of his friends from the Cleansing Incense Ancient Sect alive? Or the Middle Continent Princess (forget her name, although I think she only had 1,000 years left to live) and his kid?

Thanks for answering, but a couple of questions:

What is the grey world and who are the existences inside it?

Did all the 9W get destroyed in the battle and get remade into the 8 Wastelands?

Are any of Li Qiye's old friends/acquaintances still alive? 

Is it looking like the last arc? I'd imagine no one outsided of the two True Immortals are any threat to Li Qiye at this point
    And if 9 Worlds became 8 wastelands, will it continue until it becomes 7 - 6 -5 -4 - 3 - 2 -1 prime World?
  • Afaik.
    When li qiye used highest beginning light, he levelled all world's including the 3 immortal universes.
    And in the latest chapters.
    It is said there are males and females surnamed li dominating four sides in this new world.
    I wonder if they are li qiye's descendants.
  • That seems unlikely. The worlds were all destroyed so how could any descendants survive?

People, we're only two chapters in and you know how the author likes to take his sweet time. According to the recent chapter, LQY is mortal now.
  • bakato said:
    That seems unlikely. The worlds were all destroyed so how could any descendants survive?

People, we're only two chapters in and you know how the author likes to take his sweet time. According to the recent chapter, LQY is mortal now.
    don't misunderstand. the worlds were not destroyed they were only reshaped. This is due to the epoch being ended prematurely by LQY before its true destruction (which is stated in the novel to be a miraculous feat across aeons).
  • brandymon said:
    bakato said:
    That seems unlikely. The worlds were all destroyed so how could any descendants survive?

don't misunderstand. the worlds were not destroyed they were only reshaped. This is due to the epoch being ended prematurely by LQY before its true destruction (which is stated in the novel to be a miraculous feat across aeons).
    Actually, I don’t mind it being restarted. Perhaps, it is a part of his process to his full invincibility on later parts, as in no one can match or even threaten him. 

For those who felt stale on reading because of the recent arc, give it a rest first, then you can come back and read again
  • LQY spots a familiar face. The founder of the sect he's staying with seems to be the turtle he met in the last third of the stone medicine world arc.
  • brandymon said:
    bakato said:

Nah it was destroyed and recreated.
    How else would Li qiye let himself be destroyed with all supreme terrifying existences and other hidden existences.
    Even if some of them survived.
    Then most of them would be dead or severely weakened.
    Li Qiye went Thanos HOTU (Heart of the universe) mode and recreated the ED verse.
    And later on he got ressurected.
    And somewhere his backup is waiting for him.
    I get the feeling that the author is fan of marvel the end.
  • brandymon said:
    bakato said:

Nah it was destroyed and recreated.
    How else would Li qiye let himself be destroyed with all supreme terrifying existences and other hidden existences.
    Even if some of them survived.
    Then most of them would be dead or severely weakened.
    Li Qiye went Thanos HOTU (Heart of the universe) mode and recreated the ED verse.
    And later on he got ressurected.
    And somewhere his backup is waiting for him.
    I get the feeling that the author is fan of marvel the end.
    His backup? Can you elaborate?
  • So what's the state of Li Qiye's current strength if he died and was reborn? I remember someone saying he only had grown 2-3 fruits on his cultivation tree, is he giving that up or starting over?
  • So what's the state of Li Qiye's current strength if he died and was reborn? I remember someone saying he only had grown 2-3 fruits on his cultivation tree, is he giving that up or starting over?
    at the end of 3IW arc he already maxed out all his fruits.. although not explicitly mentioned. after dying and reborn, to reach a higher height, he has to restart from mortal and restart due to it being an epoch created by him as mentioned by himself.