Lastest chapter discussion

Comments

• I want some spoilers:
    1) Who is Immortal King Ye Lin? What is her relationship with LQY?
    2) Is she alive?
  • Azureus said:
    lambac0re said:
    Who are you kidding, this novel is Eternal. That aside, I think it's almost impossible to predict how many chapters are left. The author's writing style is too open-ended. The novel could feasibly end in 500 chapters, or 5000 more chapters. It just depends on how many ant crickets the author wants Li Qiye to step on before he concludes the book lol.
    You aren't that "Honemaru" dude from mtl comment section, are you?
    No, my name on mtl is the same as my name here.
  • lambac0re said:
    Azureus said:
    lambac0re said:
    Who are you kidding, this novel is Eternal. That aside, I think it's almost impossible to predict how many chapters are left. The author's writing style is too open-ended. The novel could feasibly end in 500 chapters, or 5000 more chapters. It just depends on how many ant crickets the author wants Li Qiye to step on before he concludes the book lol.
    You aren't that "Honemaru" dude from mtl comment section, are you?
    No, my name on mtl is the same as my name here.
    Haha, glad you aren't. That guy is so irritating ._.
  • lorwa said:
    I want some spoilers:
    1) Who is Immortal King Ye Lin? What is her relationship with LQY?
    2) Is she alive?
    1) Someone from the 10th world, she should be a disciple and friend of LQY.
    2) Unknown, but it's unlikely.
  • How old is mc when he becomes IE?
  • Will Li qi ye just leave Lan yunzhu later on and never plans to meet her again? because Li qi ye sure makes a lot of the girls in this novel to fall for him then forget about them.
  • He meets her again later. But none of the girls so far accompany him consistently throughout the story.
  • So I just took a leap of faith and read lnmtl and it wasn't so bad. I'm reading into the Stone Medicine World and I've got a few questions.

1. Did we ever see Chan Yang?
    2. What happened to imp?
    3. Will we ever see Tian Lunhui again?
  • They lived happily ever after as ant crickets and were never mentioned after the sacred nether world arc.
  • in chapter 609 it says There were a few secrets, a few people, a few matters that Li Qiye had no choice but to seal and act as their guardian by himself!  Just wondering anyone got any spoilers on what these are and how long/how many chapters he spends in the Stone world and where he travels after this worlds arc?
  • azku said:
    in chapter 609 it says There were a few secrets, a few people, a few matters that Li Qiye had no choice but to seal and act as their guardian by himself!  Just wondering anyone got any spoilers on what these are and how long/how many chapters he spends in the Stone world and where he travels after this worlds arc?
    this arc last roughly 300 chapters or so. After this arc, he goes to another danger spot and then Mortal Emperor World. Spending some time and killing left and right he goes to Heavenly Sea World then turns back to Mortal Emperor World again. He gets 2-3 more maids, leaves some legacies for some people in this arc.
  • So what does the Thought Scripture do exactly? I've searched this thread but haven't found a concrete answer that details it's uses and limitations.
  • It allows a person to turn their thoughts into reality. Its only limitation is that it asks for a strong dao heart.
    It is tailor made for mc.
  • Hello there!

i just want to spoil somethings to people who can't read chinese or lnmtl about this good novel :3
    So i've read yesterday till the flying immortal sect .
    What i have to say is i don't understand why people criticise certain caracters while actually they have an epic background
    for exemple, lets talk about old man sang yi from the first chapter (cleansing ancient sect), he was actually the rival or Ta kong before he ascended to immortal emperor's position.
    He won 3 times against him, and lost 3 times.
    The only reason why he didn't become IE is because he lost confidence in his own abilities (he said that ta kong is learning faster than him) then he went with his brother to the underground of the cleansing ancient sect and tried to take the power sleeping there
    what they didnt know is that ming ren + some generals + li qi ye barely managed to imprison old man su there.

Now lets talk about Old man su
    This guy was an idole for li qiye (he said that)
    This guy was the first one who fought against Tyrant equally in the ancient times to protect the human race
    Then someday both he and tyrant, learned about some secret power . Sadly tyrant got there first but couldnt take it.
    He decided to marry his own daughter to tyrant and sacrifice her so that he learns where tyrant kept that power so that he tries to take that power to defend the human race
    His heart was corrupted by this idea he continued this plan for millions of years.
    Even if he is corrupted, even if his daughter hates him, even if he is hated by everyone, he will protect the human race.

Eventually tyrant died, and told li qiye that the power is unreachable even for old man su
    Old man su
    found where it was, but at that time, Old thief heaven (who's purpose is unkown) attacked old man su, he even tought that old ,man su died with his slash
    Li qiye found out about the power and sealed old man su underground with that power, so that one day  if he can, he will take that power for himself
    after million of years and li qiye woke up again and all the story till chapter 11XX, he eventually decided to abandon that power
    but old man su couldnt
    Old man su for now has an undying body that not even old thief heaven could kill, so li qiye knew he had not very big chances to kill him
    He began trash talking him so that he understands that his plan cant bear fruits since that power is unreachable
    But the old guy couldnt let go of it like this, eventually liqiye abandoned him there lamenting about the past, his daughter etc....

Now lets talk about Black Dragon King
    This guy (no matter what others tell u) he is awsome, not only he studied under the tutelage of li qiye, but his actual power exceed that of an immortal emperor by twice or 3 times maybe (part of that is because of that spear and the 2 immortal body)
    This guy is also the one who married/loved Gu Ze sister
    so gu ze is related to him
    thats why when li qiye went rampage and wanted to kill gu, black stepped so that he spares him
    because his lover last wish was to protect her brother, he had to honor it
    Because he felt regret for li qiye (his master) all the time
    when Gu ze leaked the info for ta kong about immortal demon grotto when li qiye was sleeping (or taked in captivity by the ancient ming), ta kong went there to take the loot.
    Blacky thought this was a chance and took his sea sect against ta kong
    he fought against him, and eventually killed him quit easly
    after that he took the heavens will and went to the immortal grotto
    In the way there some god kings, and even the cleansing sect calamity god went with him
    The immortal grotto master (the one who imprisonned li qiye in the dark crow body) killed the calamity god and the god kings (they brought time for blacky) and used the heaven's will to inject? on li qiye body so that the curse is broken.
    He took li qiye's body and left the immortal grotto till he met with san giyi and left li qiye there before dying (too tired and too much wounds) somewhere, his spirit reincarnated something else and went back cultivating from 0

Now lets talk about the immortal demon grotto master
    Now this guy, i don't really understand why li quiye hates him that much
    For millions of years, he was garding the grotto not only because he can't leave there, but also to make sure no one of li qiye's enemies take his body
    eventually he killed everyone who went there, including immortal emperors, Dark Ming, IE from dark mings, and calamity god, some god kings, etc....
    He was once an immortal existence that stood face to face with old thief heaven, even though he lost he was still considered powerful.
    He eventually found out about something needed to challenge Old thief heaven
    But he was too old, le left his hopes with li qiye
    When li qiye met him the last time, he found that ancient ming invaded (again) the grotto and the grotto master is dying on the floor, but he told him that he won (again lol) , and didn't let them take the grass thing that was inside of li qiye's body.
    His only wish was for li qiye to call him father
    And that li qiye's son named after him (for some guy who actually every onehated at the begining, i rather love him)
    Li qiye refused and said he wont mistake an enemy for a family (harsh lol)
    The grotto master died while muttering : you are actually like me in the past, you ressemble me... etc
    Li qiye dug a grave for him and wrote xiao old man or something and left the immortal grotto

(about the flying sect, all i can tell u for now, is that they are ancient ming's remaining, so yes, bad guys, i need to read that thing again)

Thats it, feel free to criticise me or to correct somethings if you are ahead

• celestis said:
    Hello there!

i just want to spoil somethings to people who can't read chinese or lnmtl about this good novel :3

WAIT WAIT WAIT....
    Did you really understand chinese or are you using lnmtl??
    Cause I feel there are many thing that are really2 different from what i read in lnmtl
    First :
    About black dragon king his spirit isn't reincarnated or something like that...
    He have 3 bodies, his strongest body died while only some part of his soul manage to go back to his second body...
    Second :
    About the immortal grotto master,
    He's asking LQY to accept him as a father and as an exchange he will tell him the place that he hide the immortal grass (or something)
    LQY refused him and in some dialog LQY know that the grass is hidden somewhere that the ancient ming will not find it, so he just let go of it...

There some other thing... but i'm too lazy to type more....
  • About little blacky im not sure. You may be right
    About the immortal grass im pretty sure that the grotto master told li qiye. If he wants that grass again. He has to agree to his 2 wishs. Call him father and li qiye s son named after him. He teleported the grass somewhere where li qiye suspects during the last attack of ming against him in the grotto
  • edited May 2017
    celestis said:
    About little blacky im not sure. You may be right
    About the immortal grass im pretty sure that the grotto master told li qiye. If he wants that grass again. He has to agree to his 2 wishs. Call him father and li qiye s son named after him. He teleported the grass somewhere where li qiye suspects during the last attack of ming against him in the grotto
    From LNMTL :
    „You, said right.” old fellow he he said with a smile: „I give you Longevity Grass, so long as there are two requests, one, you request me to be the adoptive father \; Second, you a bit faster look for a woman, you have several sons, but there are son to with me be surnamed. So long as you accept my these two conditions, I, I told you Longevity Grass whereabouts.”

So he want LQY call him father and also make one of his son named after him....
    Missed the part about the son....

• edited May 2017
    celestis said:
    Hello there!

i just want to spoil somethings to people who can't read chinese or lnmtl about this good novel 3
    So i've read yesterday till the flying immortal sect .
    What i have to say is i don't understand why people criticise certain caracters while actually they have an epic background
    for exemple, lets talk about old man sang yi from the first chapter (cleansing ancient sect), he was actually the rival or Ta kong before he ascended to immortal emperor's position.
    He won 3 times against him, and lost 3 times.
    The only reason why he didn't become IE is because he lost confidence in his own abilities (he said that ta kong is learning faster than him) then he went with his brother to the underground of the cleansing ancient sect and tried to take the power sleeping there
    what they didnt know is that ming ren + some generals + li qi ye barely managed to imprison old man su there.

Now lets talk about Old man su
    This guy was an idole for li qiye (he said that)
    This guy was the first one who fought against Tyrant equally in the ancient times to protect the human race
    Then someday both he and tyrant, learned about some secret power . Sadly tyrant got there first but couldnt take it.
    He decided to marry his own daughter to tyrant and sacrifice her so that he learns where tyrant kept that power so that he tries to take that power to defend the human race
    His heart was corrupted by this idea he continued this plan for millions of years.
    Even if he is corrupted, even if his daughter hates him, even if he is hated by everyone, he will protect the human race.

Eventually tyrant died, and told li qiye that the power is unreachable even for old man su
    Old man su
    found where it was, but at that time, Old thief heaven (who's purpose is unkown) attacked old man su, he even tought that old ,man su died with his slash
    Li qiye found out about the power and sealed old man su underground with that power, so that one day  if he can, he will take that power for himself
    after million of years and li qiye woke up again and all the story till chapter 11XX, he eventually decided to abandon that power
    but old man su couldnt
    Old man su for now has an undying body that not even old thief heaven could kill, so li qiye knew he had not very big chances to kill him
    He began trash talking him so that he understands that his plan cant bear fruits since that power is unreachable
    But the old guy couldnt let go of it like this, eventually liqiye abandoned him there lamenting about the past, his daughter etc....

Now lets talk about Black Dragon King
    This guy (no matter what others tell u) he is awsome, not only he studied under the tutelage of li qiye, but his actual power exceed that of an immortal emperor by twice or 3 times maybe (part of that is because of that spear and the 2 immortal body)
    This guy is also the one who married/loved Gu Ze sister
    so gu ze is related to him
    thats why when li qiye went rampage and wanted to kill gu, black stepped so that he spares him
    because his lover last wish was to protect her brother, he had to honor it
    Because he felt regret for li qiye (his master) all the time
    when Gu ze leaked the info for ta kong about immortal demon grotto when li qiye was sleeping (or taked in captivity by the ancient ming), ta kong went there to take the loot.
    Blacky thought this was a chance and took his sea sect against ta kong
    he fought against him, and eventually killed him quit easly
    after that he took the heavens will and went to the immortal grotto
    In the way there some god kings, and even the cleansing sect calamity god went with him
    The immortal grotto master (the one who imprisonned li qiye in the dark crow body) killed the calamity god and the god kings (they brought time for blacky) and used the heaven's will to inject? on li qiye body so that the curse is broken.
    He took li qiye's body and left the immortal grotto till he met with san giyi and left li qiye there before dying (too tired and too much wounds) somewhere, his spirit reincarnated something else and went back cultivating from 0

Now lets talk about the immortal demon grotto master
    Now this guy, i don't really understand why li quiye hates him that much
    For millions of years, he was garding the grotto not only because he can't leave there, but also to make sure no one of li qiye's enemies take his body
    eventually he killed everyone who went there, including immortal emperors, Dark Ming, IE from dark mings, and calamity god, some god kings, etc....
    He was once an immortal existence that stood face to face with old thief heaven, even though he lost he was still considered powerful.
    He eventually found out about something needed to challenge Old thief heaven
    But he was too old, le left his hopes with li qiye
    When li qiye met him the last time, he found that ancient ming invaded (again) the grotto and the grotto master is dying on the floor, but he told him that he won (again lol) , and didn't let them take the grass thing that was inside of li qiye's body.
    His only wish was for li qiye to call him father
    And that li qiye's son named after him (for some guy who actually every onehated at the begining, i rather love him)
    Li qiye refused and said he wont mistake an enemy for a family (harsh lol)
    The grotto master died while muttering : you are actually like me in the past, you ressemble me... etc
    Li qiye dug a grave for him and wrote xiao old man or something and left the immortal grotto

(about the flying sect, all i can tell u for now, is that they are ancient ming's remaining, so yes, bad guys, i need to read that thing again)

I've just finished past the Soaring Immortal Sect arc today. I didn't see anyone in this thread criticizing those characters. Just some corrections:

Didn't Sang Yi tie 3 times with Ta Kong and then lose the next 3 times?
    According to Li Qiye, BDK wasn't necessarily stronger than an immortal emperor. Ta Kong just didn't have time to develop when he fought BDK. If he had, Li Qiye couldn't be sure who would win. 

I don't think we should judge Li Qiye for refusing the grotto master. Stockholm syndrome is for pussies and Li Qiye is not pussy.

Also, for a chinese wuxia story I've noticed some christian elements.

3. Li Qi Ye creates a cultivation technique called the Three Boats. Trinity
    7. His name means 7 nights and he names his grand dao Seven Nights Dao. Creation in 7 days. If you've read the Dao primer on wuxiaworld, you'll know that dao is the study of the composition of creation.
    12. He creates 12 transformers each with one immortal physique. His 12 apostles.
  • 3. Li Qi Ye creates a cultivation technique called the Three Boats. Trinity
    7. His name means 7 nights and he names his grand dao Seven Nights Dao. Creation in 7 days. If you've read the Dao primer on wuxiaworld, you'll know that dao is the study of the composition of creation.
    12. He creates 12 transformers each with one immortal physique. His 12 apostles.
    is that in the immortal world that li qiye went after the 10th?

• Also, for a chinese wuxia story I've noticed some christian elements.

3. Li Qi Ye creates a cultivation technique called the Three Boats. Trinity
    Not really. I think numbers 3 7 and 12 are just popular in literature. Other numbers would be 4 8 9 49 108.
    I don't think author intend to draw the similarity. Most likely coincidence.
  • Can anyone explain to me LQY's new cultivation system? Like what is it exactly? Does it have levels like Royal Noble, Ancient Saint, etc... And how OP is it? Can it beat 12HW IE?
  • edited June 2017
    Will Yuan Caihe become a maid or some type of follower? What about Madam Zi Yan?
  • @dionit  The 9W/10W cultivators swallow spirit essence, found their grand dao and when they have united 3 Totems/HW they can cultivate true self/fate palace symbols. The 3 immortal world cultivators do the opposite and swallow true qi and start cultivating true self. No matter which of both, grand dao or true self will always be subsidiary to the other. Lqy destroyed his cultivation, grand dao, true fate etc. and used it as soil in his 13 fate palaces for a tree that grows dao fruits. This tree is called highest beginning tree and represents his cultivation system that unifies everything. The tree can hold up to 12 fruits and when all fruits are finished, Lqy is able to create a new world if he's strong enough to withstand this Power. To create fruits he needs to swallow world energy and until now he has completed two fruits. He traveled to the 3IW because its the only place he can create this system without being supressed by the world. So yeah, its more op than 12 HW which are ant crickets compared to him now.
  • edited June 2017
    Kryos said:
    The tree can hold up to 12 fruits and when all fruits are finished, Lqy is able to create a new world if he's strong enough to withstand this Power. To create fruits he needs to swallow world energy and until now he has completed two fruits. He traveled to the 3IW because its the only place he can create this system without being supressed by the world. So yeah, its more op than 12 HW which are ant crickets compared to him now.

Too bad the tree can't have 13 fruits, now my OCD is gonna bug me when he has 13 palaces and 12 fruits haha.
  • Who is Tie Yi? The old demon in the current translated chapters.
  • "The Black Fox" A powerfull ladin who stole from Medicine Kingdom
  • Can anyone tell me what chapter exactly Li qiye meets Bu Lian Xiang. I must have read past that chapter or something cause i cant seem to remember. 
  • Chapter 164 with the name of princess Zhong Zhou
    Again in the chapter 1035

• Hello :smile: can somebody tell me who are the maids that he "gets"in this medicine world? I can figure out one but people talked about 2 or 3 maids in this world.
    Thanks in advance 
  • edited June 2017
    Jian Wushuang, Long Jing Xian and Allpine Forefather, well he is kind of a guard but he collects him nonetheless.