Lastest chapter discussion

Comments

• Only I think that LQY must have a ultimate item?
  • What is the use for the Little Coffin that Li Qiye got from Imp in chapter 445 and also what is the use of the Blue lantern ?
  • Did LQY regain his cultivation in the current raws after losing it in the heavenly tribulation sea?
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • edited April 2017
    Can someone tell me what is in the lost island of this translated arc that is in Prime Ominous Grave? 
    Thank you
  • ZeroVoid said:
    Can someone tell me what is in the lost island of this translated arc that is in Prime Ominous Grave? 
    Thank you
    Some creature that is a natural enemy for the ghost race....
    LQY will capture it and then use it when he goes to War with imp (the last arc in the sacred nether world)...
  • Am I the only one who is disappointed that lqy replace the physique scripture with that? Seem kind of lame and inferior to the physique scripture in my opinion.
  • Am I the only one who is disappointed that lqy replace the physique scripture with that? Seem kind of lame and inferior to the physique scripture in my opinion.

He's not replacing it... He just add a new page on it...
    Just like how he add a new page at death scripture...

New pages? What did he add? New techniques?
  • edited April 2017
    ZeroVoid said:
    Thank you
    Some creature that is a natural enemy for the ghost race....
    LQY will capture it and then use it when he goes to War with imp (the last arc in the sacred nether world)...

Who is the last war in sacred nether world against? Who's the big bad boss?

And do we learn more about the Ancestral Flow Master? Is it a male or female? Is he/she further involved in the story later on (after the translated chapters)?

Here is a quote from chapter 2369 from lnmtl
    "But after Li Qi Ye opens one page, after this, in society does not have «Physique Scripture» again, be only «StopsSword»"

So yeah, I am pretty sure he replace it with this lame kendoist scripture now.
  • edited April 2017
    For those of you who like me were wondering where this arc was going, I've stumbled upon some relevant spoilers while I was rereading the thread. It's interesting because the big bad for this arc was foreshadowed as early as the key auction. The ghost race currently believes that its progenitor was a ghost that became an immortal and all other theories are heresy. However, this is false. Ancestor Jie, a true god, killed the ghost race's ancestors and made them believe he was their progenitor after forcing them to submit to him. If you read CE-NEX's character glossary, Fei Yang and Qian Li plotted with Li Qiye along with 11 other immortal emperor's to kill him. As someone mentioned above, the island contains a natural enemy of the ghost race which Li Qiye will make his pet and play an important role in taking Jie out.

The kicker here is that Li Qiye probably did the ghost race a huge service in killing this guy even when he's made himself the bad guy in their eyes.
  • What is the lamp he got in the latest translated chapter??
    Also what is in the coffin which he half opened to the the lamp??
    Thanks
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King
  • when did Li qi ye get the thought scripture ?
    and which chapters he goes to the immortal world from 10th world ?
    Thanks
  • Can someone do a summary of how this novel ends?
  • beefyjerk said:
    Can someone do a summary of how this novel ends?
    The Novel is still ongoing....
  • Can someone tell me when Lan freaking Yunzhu leaves LQY alone???? She's starting to get on my nerves!!! Her point has been reduced to just asking questions and being arrogant as hell for no reason. Every other female protag is way better than this little plot pusher the author uses to explain all the over the top things or abstruse stuff that happens in the novel in a ridiculously roundabout way.
  • Soon, the arc is in the end .After the figthLQY will go to a place to train without her, then the bad guys will make a move and LQY you destroy them with the help of a lot Emperors intent
  • How long will the LQY and DZ fight last? I read somewhere that it last for 20 chapters, is that true?

And did DZ die? What happened to the qilin? And did the Ancestral Mountain made their move?
  • How long will the LQY and DZ fight last? I read somewhere that it last for 20 chapters, is that true?

And did DZ die? What happened to the qilin? And did the Ancestral Mountain made their move?
    DZ will die. Remember how Li Qiye wanted to cook and eat the Divine Beast Protector of the Brilliance Ancient Kingdom for its divine blood? I think that applies here.
  • bakato said:
    How long will the LQY and DZ fight last? I read somewhere that it last for 20 chapters, is that true?

DZ will die. Remember how Li Qiye wanted to cook and eat the Divine Beast Protector of the Brilliance Ancient Kingdom for its divine blood? I think that applies here.
    Thanks for answering my questions.
  • I am reading ED to like 800+ chapters. I want a bit spoilers on Hong Tian
    1) Is she alive?
    2) How many years do she have left if she is?
    3) Will MC meet her again?
    4) Why does MC and her become enemy?
    5) Does MC love her (like lover)?
  • 1. Alive, somewhere in 10th world.
    2. Unknown
    3. Unknown, most likely will meet at some point in the future as the MC has asked about her after coming to 10th world.
    4. They pursued different paths, but it wasn't elaborated upon.
    5. I would say she treats her more like a daughter than a lover.
  • edited April 2017
    lorwa said:
    I am reading ED to like 800+ chapters. I want a bit spoilers on Hong Tian
    I think it was because she wanted to barge in to Demon Immortal Grotto to free LQY's body, but LQY didn't agree due to high danger and they got into an argument.
  • Azureus said:
    lorwa said:
    I think it was because she wanted to barge in to Demon Immortal Grotto to free LQY's body, but LQY didn't agree due to high danger and they got into an argument.
    Does she has the most chance to become like the main wife?
  • lorwa said:
    Azureus said:
    lorwa said:
    Does she has the most chance to become like the main wife?
    Their relationship doesn't seem that way.
  • edited April 2017
    Princess Zhong seems to have had the biggest chance of being the wife so far, but she insisted on being a concubine instead and stayed in 9th world because she was pregnant with Li Qiye's child. In 10th world, Fairy Zhai Yue probably has the biggest chance so far as she got Li Qiye to agree to settle down with her if she beats him (In other words, 0.01% chance LOL but at least better than the other girls so far).
  • Who would have become the Immortal Emperor if LQ wasn't there ?
  • For latest raw readers, how many chapters do you expect for this novel? Is it going to end soon? or there are still a lot of things to be done in Tenth world.
  • edited April 2017
    Who are you kidding, this novel is Eternal. That aside, I think it's almost impossible to predict how many chapters are left. The author's writing style is too open-ended. The novel could feasibly end in 500 chapters, or 5000 more chapters. It just depends on how many ant crickets the author wants Li Qiye to step on before he concludes the book lol.
  • lambac0re said:
    Who are you kidding, this novel is Eternal. That aside, I think it's almost impossible to predict how many chapters are left. The author's writing style is too open-ended. The novel could feasibly end in 500 chapters, or 5000 more chapters. It just depends on how many ant crickets the author wants Li Qiye to step on before he concludes the book lol.
    You aren't that "Honemaru" dude from mtl comment section, are you?