Lastest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Jirachier said:
    can someone tell me when LQY will reach Grand Completion with his immortal physique ? I've reached chapter 1288 and still nothing and I can't find any clues from the names of future chapters. I also want to know when he becomes Immortal Emperor.
    He will reach grand completion with all 4 of his immortal physics during his fight with Flying Immortal Sect iirc, chap #1700+. Immortal Emperor chap #1742. You're very far away from that right now lol.
  • edited March 2017
    Jirachier said:
    so what exactly is in the Void Gate ?
    Void gate is a whole new world abundant with energy and treasures and it cannot be carried off. LQY will take over it and set many rules on it along with various powerhouses of 9 worlds. Many sects will move in (the ones he allowes to) when he leaves for 10th world. They're to use it as the last sanctuary/stronghold for people in case Ancient Ming attacked.
  • Jirachier said:
    can someone tell me when LQY will reach Grand Completion with his immortal physique ? I've reached chapter 1288 and still nothing and I can't find any clues from the names of future chapters. I also want to know when he becomes Immortal Emperor.
    1704 For Grand Completions, all four at once. 1741-1742 for his Immortal Emperor time.
  • I'll say this about the series, now that I'm almost 1600 chapters in.

Li Qi Ye has too many trump cards. It feels impossible to remember them all, even with me taking notes on when a thing is introduced and what it seems to do.

It keeps things varied, so it's not just him using one thing to beat his enemies over and over again, but I can't help but wonder if he's actually going to be using them to any degree, or if he's just hoarding magic kung-fu nukes.
  • Li Qi Ye has too many trump cards. It feels impossible to remember them all, even with me taking notes on when a thing is introduced and what it seems to do.

It keeps things varied, so it's not just him using one thing to beat his enemies over and over again, but I can't help but wonder if he's actually going to be using them to any degree, or if he's just hoarding magic kung-fu nukes.
    He's like that. He picks up 2-10 treasures. Uses one soon after, and stores all the rest xD
  • I hope the final confrontation with Old Thief Heaven is sufficiently epic. With all of Li Qi Ye's preparations, you have to think that the final boss is absurdly powerful.
  • I'm kind of disappointed with ED, its turning out like every other martial arts/cultivation novel where the MC towards the end is just using his body to tank shit. Before LQY used stuff like the Nine Sun Locking Heaven Law, six transformation of the Kun Peng, the myriad dao law of the 12 immortal physiques, world seal, the nine world bow, blue lantern, ect. And yes before he used his immortal physique to tank shit. But now it doesn't even seem like he is using the immortal physique abilities, before he could grow huge with the surpressing hell, run really fast and other stuff. Now its like one second enemy, next second its enemy dead.

Also is it me or is the 3 immortal world a disappointment? I expected it to be better than the 10th world, buts it seems like its only on par with the nine worlds. The only good thing about the 3 immortal world is that apparently everyone can open up 12 fate palaces, as you need to have 12 to be considered a True emperor.
  • I think him in similar level than the 10 worlds, but for now he is with the weak parts.
  • Anti said:
    Li Qi Ye has too many trump cards. It feels impossible to remember them all, even with me taking notes on when a thing is introduced and what it seems to do.

He's like that. He picks up 2-10 treasures. Uses one soon after, and stores all the rest xD
    Have we learned what those 3 keys he got from the War God Temple do?
  • edited March 2017
    Yes. He used them to get access to... something. Crazy helpful contribution of me, right?

I remember them being mentioned, that he didn't use them in the Mortal World (someone was surprised that they still existed, and he was vaguely smug about finding them) and feel like it was relatively recent, so it was probably during Heaven Spirit World, or Stone Medicine World at best. I'm just trying to think of what he picked up that was super valuable and coming up with nothing though. Maybe he used it to get into the Octogonal Tower? Like I said, he keeps getting trump cards when he doesn't use them so things just pile up.

I'm interested in the shadow that he grabbed in the Bone Sea, especially since it was never mentioned again from what I can tell.

Edit: 1628 I am loving that whenever someone tries to brag about another character, Li Qi Ye's supporters are just like, "Shut up, Li has 13 Fate Palaces." "Yeah but my guy is a triple sage with an immortal physique and-" "Does he have 14 Fate Palaces? No. So shut up."

Edit2: I think I remember what the keys are for now. They may have opened up the seal on the Space Scripture that was in the Buddhist Plateau.
  • edited March 2017
    Yes. He used them to get access to... something. Crazy helpful contribution of me, right?

I remember them being mentioned, that he didn't use them in the Mortal World (someone was surprised that they still existed, and he was vaguely smug about finding them) and feel like it was relatively recent, so it was probably during Heaven Spirit World, or Stone Medicine World at best. I'm just trying to think of what he picked up that was super valuable and coming up with nothing though. Maybe he used it to get into the Octogonal Tower? Like I said, he keeps getting trump cards when he doesn't use them so things just pile up.

I'm interested in the shadow that he grabbed in the Bone Sea, especially since it was never mentioned again from what I can tell.

Edit: 1628 I am loving that whenever someone tries to brag about another character, Li Qi Ye's supporters are just like, "Shut up, Li has 13 Fate Palaces." "Yeah but my guy is a triple sage with an immortal physique and-" "Does he have 14 Fate Palaces? No. So shut up."
    Thanks. 

Does Li Qiye ever kill a girl? Will he ever drink that Myriad Star Water? Does he use the heavenly cauldron again? 
  • edited March 2017
    He kills LOTS of girls. He doesn't actively seek it out, but he'll be decapitating them, turning them into blood mist and caving their skulls with his hands.

He does drink the star water, but it's mostly used right before he does a thing that should probably actually kill him. Sometime before he runs out of the water, he gets a much milder source of healing tonic from an immortal plant, and a long time after he completely runs out of star water, he gets... I forget the name, but it's basically hyper condensed and purified star water, which he has yet to use.

His cauldron (assuming you mean the frog) is used fairly often. He's not always making medicine, but he does make some every so often. A lot of it is "off screen." Stone Medicine World has him use it the most, since the first two arcs rely so heavily on him performing alchemy.
  • edited March 2017
    Well I just got to the part where he became an immortal emperor, it's cool how he's now known as the strongest immortal emperor in history but I was hoping he would stick around for a bit to reinforce the foundation of his sect, create his own heaven's will secret technique, emperor technique and weapons to leave behind as his legacy, I know he already gave them a gigantic number of treasures/etc but it's not the same as your own creation.
    Do we get any info on what happened after he left ? Like how his child/children grew up, how the sect is doing and maybe the next immortal emperor and how big of a legend he became ?
  • edited March 2017
    I haven't gotten there yet, but apparently we'll see the next Immortal Emperor.

And the leader of the Blue Dragon Regiment was pretty sure that Li Qi Ye would return to the Mortal Emperor World one day, so maybe we'll get answers on the rest eventually.

Edit: 1718, huh. Well, he's giving away most of his treasures and super weapons by this point, so at least I won't get annoyed at him hoarding trump-cards all the time. Though I guess his World Seal can imitate them anyway, right? Still, giving up the Little Coffin and the Blue Lantern seem like horrible ideas. If nothing else, he needs the Blue Lantern to keep the Immortal Medicine in top condition... unless he gives them away, too.
  • I haven't gotten there yet, but apparently we'll see the next Immortal Emperor.

And the leader of the Blue Dragon Regiment was pretty sure that Li Qi Ye would return to the Mortal Emperor World one day, so maybe we'll get answers on the rest eventually.

Edit: 1718, huh. Well, he's giving away most of his treasures and super weapons by this point, so at least I won't get annoyed at him hoarding trump-cards all the time. Though I guess his World Seal can imitate them anyway, right? Still, giving up the Little Coffin and the Blue Lantern seem like horrible ideas. If nothing else, he needs the Blue Lantern to keep the Immortal Medicine in top condition... unless he gives them away, too.
    He founds Alchemy Chicken or smt like that that helps keeping the Immortal Medicines in top condition. Better than Blue Lantern.
  • I just read chapter 379, LQY finally go to Netherworld

When LQY will come back to mortal emperor world? 

When LQY will meet again with Shuangyen and Bao Jiao?
  • 938;
    1020;
    In the MTL acount, i the Bao (the rigth one) is less
  • edited March 2017
    I'm kind of disappointed with ED, its turning out like every other martial arts/cultivation novel where the MC towards the end is just using his body to tank shit. Before LQY used stuff like the Nine Sun Locking Heaven Law, six transformation of the Kun Peng, the myriad dao law of the 12 immortal physiques, world seal, the nine world bow, blue lantern, ect. And yes before he used his immortal physique to tank shit. But now it doesn't even seem like he is using the immortal physique abilities, before he could grow huge with the surpressing hell, run really fast and other stuff. Now its like one second enemy, next second its enemy dead.

Also is it me or is the 3 immortal world a disappointment? I expected it to be better than the 10th world, buts it seems like its only on par with the nine worlds. The only good thing about the 3 immortal world is that apparently everyone can open up 12 fate palaces, as you need to have 12 to be considered a True emperor.
    Yeah I agree about the 3 immortal world arc, it seem pretty disappointing. As for the true emperor, I think it's more like if you can light up your fate palace then you can be a true emperor and the more fate palace you can light up the stronger you are, it's just like heaven will which the max you have is 12 but in 3 immortal world, the max you can light up is 12 fate palace. Also I think if you can like up 12 fate palace, you are strong enough to create your own dao command.
  • Guigs said:
    938;
    1020;
    chapter 938 LQY back to mortal emperor world? almost 600 chapters in another world? wtf

What about Shuangyen and baojiao? already a heavenly sovereign when LQY come back?
  • Clyne said:
    Guigs said:
    938;
    1020;
    chapter 938 LQY back to mortal emperor world? almost 600 chapters in another world? wtf

What about Shuangyen and baojiao? already a heavenly sovereign when LQY come back?
    He transported to Stone Medicine World after the Ghost Immortal World due to some portal opened after he defeated big boss of Ghost Immortal World..
  • I read the spoiler, there is a sect, that sect's anchestor has a strong bond with LQY, then he let his descendent become LQY fiancee/wife when he know LQY come to his sect.

are we already been there in latest translation? because this is so funny

not many people know LQY reborn in this body, only the realm god know so far.

• Clyne said:
    I read the spoiler, there is a sect, that sect's anchestor has a strong bond with LQY, then he let his descendent become LQY fiancee/wife when he know LQY come to his sect.

Iirc it was around chapter 1100 or so we too far away from it.
  • Salante said:
    Clyne said:
    I read the spoiler, there is a sect, that sect's anchestor has a strong bond with LQY, then he let his descendent become LQY fiancee/wife when he know LQY come to his sect.

Is there anything interesting happen? I lose my mood to read when li qi ye must establish himself agaim from 0. Dont have any maids or powerful person backing him. Maybe i will stop read at chapter 379 right now. 
  • Clyne said:
    Salante said:
    Clyne said:

Is there anything interesting happen? I lose my mood to read when li qi ye must establish himself agaim from 0. Dont have any maids or powerful person backing him. Maybe i will stop read at chapter 379 right now. 
    He will massacre around, gain 13 Fate Palaces and Death Scripture, quite important treasures and whole land of Medicine Kings. He kinda established himself when he became Protector of River Sect and it happens early.
  • I gotta ask what happened to the island? It looks like someone or something in the grave stole took. Is this what happened? How dare they steal Li Qiye's meal.
  • bakato said:
    I gotta ask what happened to the island? It looks like someone or something in the grave stole took. Is this what happened? How dare they steal Li Qiye's meal.
    Which island?
  • Azureus said:
    bakato said:
    I gotta ask what happened to the island? It looks like someone or something in the grave stole took. Is this what happened? How dare they steal Li Qiye's meal.
    Which island?
    The mythical island in this arc.
  • Li shuangyan and chen baojiao go to 10th world with LQY?
  • Yes, but in the travel they separate.
  • edited March 2017
    bakato said:
    Azureus said:
    bakato said:
    Which island?
    The mythical island in this arc.
    Hmmm I read LNMTL so I'm just speculating that the island was taken by the headless person....
    Since when LQY just succeed on opening 13th fate palace and goes out to massacre Most of the ghost race,
    that headless person just appeared and killed around hundred thousands Ghost race to open the fog in mystical island for LQY.
    So LQY didn't kill more than needed (he plan to extinguish some sect actually...)