Lastest chapter discussion

Comments

• Guigs said:
    Azureus said:
    It is on purpose so he can get attention of Bu Lian Xiang :P
    And minor completion is MUCH easier tham grand completion
    He could still beat the crap out of them if he wanted tho.
  • edited March 2017
    Second, do we found out what the Stone Egg thing he got from the place is?
    It runs away when he is on his way to 3 immortal worlds and he is inside a portal with thunder everywhere, so he couldn't chase it. LQY felt like his own unfilial child run away after painstakingly taking care of it lol.
  • Azureus said:
    It runs away when he is on his way to 3 immortal worlds and he is inside a portal with thunder everywhere, so he couldn't chase it. LQY felt like his own unfilial child run away after painstakingly taking care of it lol.
    That is funny. But that sucks. Do we know if he gets it back?
    Man I didn't think this story would have any emotion, just being fight plot kill type of story. But when ever he meets previous friends, they are all in coffins about to die, and I can't help but feel sad.

Now question, grand completion of immortal physique, what do they exactly do? Now don't say they make you OP. I mean like Eternal Physique makes someone live nearly forever; but immediately at grand completion Ma Gu could control time. So thats why I ask what happens at other grand completions of the other Immortal Physiques? Also can Sacred Spring Immortal Physique give you immortality essentially, because it gives you infinite blood energy, which can be then converited to longevity.
  • just keep the chapters coming  :D o:)
    #updatelist#
  • edited March 2017
    Azureus said:
    That is funny. But that sucks. Do we know if he gets it back?
    Man I didn't think this story would have any emotion, just being fight plot kill type of story. But when ever he meets previous friends, they are all in coffins about to die, and I can't help but feel sad.

Now question, grand completion of immortal physique, what do they exactly do? Now don't say they make you OP. I mean like Eternal Physique makes someone live nearly forever; but immediately at grand completion Ma Gu could control time. So thats why I ask what happens at other grand completions of the other Immortal Physiques? Also can Sacred Spring Immortal Physique give you immortality essentially, because it gives you infinite blood energy, which can be then converited to longevity.
    I don't know about the other ones, but when someone gets grand accomplishment on the speed type immortal physique he is cultivating, that person will become so fast that he'll be able to freeze time.
  • Currently on chapter 307, when does the mc return to the sect or reunite with the sword maids? 

tyy
  • The first after chapter 1000 the second in he chapter 339
  • I'm reading lnmtl, what cultivation level is "Saint Sovereign" ?
  • edited March 2017
    Heavely King.
    Saint Senior is Heavely Sovereing.

• Ok im on chapter 1706, and they just revealed the Ancient Ming/Dark race. Apparently they are genetically superior than humans. Question, what do they look like? I only got that they have a third eye, which possibly only contains their blood energy, don know if I'm right. Is there any other difference?

Also do we ever see the remaining Heavenly Scriptures or Treaures? I don't know about the treasures, but the Scriptures are awesome.
    For instance I think that Fate Scripture can tell you how to upgrade you fate palaces without using fate change alchemy, possibly tells the user how to achieve 13 fate palaces, the secrets of the four sysmbols inside the fate palaces (cauldon, spring, pillar, and tree).

Also what are the secrets of the symbols in the fate palace? I may have not been paying attention, but I only got that each basically can absorb unlimited energy without breaking. Like the Cauldon absorbed all that Sun Fire Essence, which would have broken it if he didn't have the Heavenly Beginning Sequence
  • edited March 2017
    Ok im on chapter 1706, and they just revealed the Ancient Ming/Dark race. Apparently they are genetically superior than humans. Question, what do they look like? I only got that they have a third eye, which possibly only contains their blood energy, don know if I'm right. Is there any other difference?

Also do we ever see the remaining Heavenly Scriptures or Treaures? I don't know about the treasures, but the Scriptures are awesome.
    For instance I think that Fate Scripture can tell you how to upgrade you fate palaces without using fate change alchemy, possibly tells the user how to achieve 13 fate palaces, the secrets of the four sysmbols inside the fate palaces (cauldon, spring, pillar, and tree).

Also what are the secrets of the symbols in the fate palace? I may have not been paying attention, but I only got that each basically can absorb unlimited energy without breaking. Like the Cauldon absorbed all that Sun Fire Essence, which would have broken it if he didn't have the Heavenly Beginning Sequence
    Tbh up to latest raw chapter we have yet to see another Scripture but we'll see some kind of coffin which is a heavenly treasure. Dead Coffin or smt like that. We'll also see true Physique Scripture which was hidden by LQY. Well, each symbols makes his fate palace even more sturdy iirc. Also, he gains unique abilities like you said. Ancient Void Words gives him an ability to absorb tribulation lightning.  
  • Salante said:
    Ok im on chapter 1706, and they just revealed the Ancient Ming/Dark race. Apparently they are genetically superior than humans. Question, what do they look like? I only got that they have a third eye, which possibly only contains their blood energy, don know if I'm right. Is there any other difference?

Tbh up to latest raw chapter we have yet to see another Scripture but we'll see some kind of coffin which is a heavenly treasure. Dead Coffin or smt like that. We'll also see true Physique Scripture which was hidden by LQY. Well, each symbols makes his fate palace even more sturdy iirc. Also, he gains unique abilities like you said. Ancient Void Words gives him an ability to absorb tribulation lightning.  
    I wish we see what the other Scriptures are. Does the Physique Scripture do anything else besides giving you the Six concepts to base the twelve Immortal Physiques after?

As for the coffin heavenly treasure, interesting, is it in the Tenth World or the Three Immortal World?

Does he ever meet that phoenix he released towards the end of the Stone Medicine World?
  • edited March 2017
    I'm not as far as others in the series but from my memory, the Physique Scripture doesn't just give you the twelve Immortal Physiques. It tells you the best way to train in those physiques, and gives you knowledge of, apparently, ALL other Physiques on all levels. Which is how Li Qi Ye can understand how to develop Chen Bao Jiao's Houtian physique into something equivalent to an Immortal Physique, how Li Qi Ye knows the best physiques for people following specific weaponry daos, and is probably how Li Qi Ye figured out how to give a single person multiple physiques, AND how to perform Physique Domains.

By comparison, other people, even if they have cultivated an Immortal Physique to the same level as one that Li Qi Ye has taught, their versions will be inferior to some degree. It's the difference between making a recipe through imitating a tv show and having professional make it for you.
  • I'm not as far as others in the series but from my memory, the Physique Scripture doesn't just give you the twelve Immortal Physiques. It tells you the best way to train in those physiques, and gives you knowledge of, apparently, ALL other Physiques on all levels. Which is how Li Qi Ye can understand how to develop Chen Bao Jiao's Houtian physique into something equivalent to an Immortal Physique, how Li Qi Ye knows the best physiques for people following specific weaponry daos, and is probably how Li Qi Ye figured out how to give a single person multiple physiques, AND how to perform Physique Domains.

By comparison, other people, even if they have cultivated an Immortal Physique to the same level as one that Li Qi Ye has taught, their versions will be inferior to some degree. It's the difference between making a recipe through imitating a tv show and having professional make it for you.
    Thanks that answers some questions.
  • I reached the part where he gave the iron Ant something to protect in the Stone Medicine World, is that one of the 3 portions that he formed from the death scripture to not disappear unless all 3 are destroyed ?
  • I assumed as much, yeah.

According to the narration, Iron Ant never appears again in "history" or whatever, so I'm guessing he protects one of Li Qi Ye's soul fragments for the rest of his life, and then finds a place to hide it when he's nearing death.

Too bad, I wanted him to reform his sect.
  • Jirachier said:
    I reached the part where he gave the iron Ant something to protect in the Stone Medicine World, is that one of the 3 portions that he formed from the death scripture to not disappear unless all 3 are destroyed ?
    I assumed as much, yeah.

According to the narration, Iron Ant never appears again in "history" or whatever, so I'm guessing he protects one of Li Qi Ye's soul fragments for the rest of his life, and then finds a place to hide it when he's nearing death.

I don't remember exactly what happened to Iron Ant, but for his three dead souls, they are hidden within the Grand Dao. Its literially or almost impossible for someone to get his soul now even if they knew that he hid them there.

Now I just remembered something. Does he ever go back to retrieve the two immortal medicines he left to guard that new life that came from the Corpse Tree; which looked like a meat lotus apparently?
  • ugh as I expected as son as LQY opened the Prison Beastly Earth every idiot in the Stone Medicine World is gonna try to get in, I wish he would tell people to stop following him in locations that are only opened because of him.

• As for the coffin heavenly treasure, interesting, is it in the Tenth World or the Three Immortal World?

Does he ever meet that phoenix he released towards the end of the Stone Medicine World?
    The coffin is in the Tenth World.
    Didn't meet the phoenix.

I assumed as much, yeah.

We don't know what Iron Ant duty is. But that'd be somewhat mean for the author to just leave us without news about it. We can hope to learn of it eventually. As well as other stuffs left in the nine world.
    I don't remember exactly what happened to Iron Ant, but for his three dead souls, they are hidden within the Grand Dao. Its literially or almost impossible for someone to get his soul now even if they knew that he hid them there.

Now I just remembered something. Does he ever go back to retrieve the two immortal medicines he left to guard that new life that came from the Corpse Tree; which looked like a meat lotus apparently?
    The babysitters are probably going to be stuck there for a very very long time. Maybe they will just die during the calamity.
    I don't remember Li Qi Ye hiding his three souls at all. I have been wondering about it since forever. I thought we'd know one day or another but it seems I just missed it. Can you detail a bit more please ? I was expecting he had left them in the place that is separated from the space/time of the nine worlds where the girl in the ribbon leads him. It isn't affected by the beginning of an era so it should be quite safe. Or maybe where the artificial intelligence kill MC with a curse. Guess I was completely wrong :/

Can anyone summarise how the cultivation system between Tenth World and Three Immortal World relate ?
    I am not sure how strong all those guys are compared to an Immortal Emperor for example.

• Do we know the identity of the Yellow Silk or the Stone Egg LQY obtained in the burial ground(If I remember it drank almost all of Myriad Star Water)
  • Jirachier said:
    Do we know the identity of the Yellow Silk or the Stone Egg LQY obtained in the burial ground(If I remember it drank almost all of Myriad Star Water)
    No, it runs away, basically the Author didnt know what he wanted to do with it and wrote it out of the story lol.
  • Anti said:
    I don't remember Li Qi Ye hiding his three souls at all. I have been wondering about it since forever. I thought we'd know one day or another but it seems I just missed it. Can you detail a bit more please ? I was expecting he had left them in the place that is separated from the space/time of the nine worlds where the girl in the ribbon leads him. It isn't affected by the beginning of an era so it should be quite safe. Or maybe where the artificial intelligence kill MC with a curse. Guess I was completely wrong

Can anyone summarise how the cultivation system between Tenth World and Three Immortal World relate ?
    I am not sure how strong all those guys are compared to an Immortal Emperor for example.

It was shortly after he formed all three of his dead soul. He was mediating and it said that he hid them in the Grand Dao where they couldn't be touched. I'm looking for the chapter now.

Question. Ok someone explain the concept of Dao Embryo and Heaven Weapon Book?
  • Ok I finally found it. https://lnmtl.com/chapter/emperor-s-domination-chapter-659

However, at this time the key point of Li Qi Ye does not lie in the practice of long-lived merit or Fate Palace Cultivation Art. At this time, in the Li Qi Ye top of the head the three spirits ups and downs, each soul such as has the life to be the same, above inscribes between Heaven and Earth ultimate life profound truth.

Naturally, this is not the three spirits in Li Qi Ye that three immortal soul and six mortal soul, this is Li Qi Ye by the Supreme copy of principle of «Death Scripture» Dead Soul that from Heaven’s Mandate gets down!

At this time, Li Qi Ye dangerous 13 Fate Palaces, 13th Fate Palace lets fall the principle in society most Supreme, inscribes ups and downs uncertain three soul, in the meantime, came from on Pillar of Life most complicated profound Dao Law blessing builds up to melt three soul.

Li Qi Ye evolves strongest Secret Technique, tempered these three soul, are letting these three soul Carrying time and time again in society most formidable principle. Dead Soul, this is «Death Scripture» one of the four compendium, even can say that Dead Soul is the heads of four compendium. Regarding practicing «Death Scripture» Li Qi Ye , so long as three soul together soul in his Dead Soul do not die, he will not die, only if his life oneself completely passes away.

To these three soul, Li Qi Ye separates them, to most formidable principle blessing build up it most mysteriously, making these three soul hide among in the world in ultimate Grand Dao.

This starts that's all to Li Qi Ye , when he builds up the three spirits, he three spirits by most formidable method pickling on three things, finally, these three eastern Tibet in three most heaven defying places.

Only by doing so, finally Li Qi Ye can go to the situation of not dying. In the future, even if some people know his secret, even if some people want to extinguish his three spirits, but, wants to find his three spirits is not an easy matter!

Li Qi Ye after day-by-day blessing builds up, finally three spirits blessing builds up the success. Finally, Li Qi Ye long implored one breath, receives blessing to build up the successful three spirits, has stood.

Now that I reread it, I may have been wrong. I may have been focused on the fifth paragraph part "making these three soul hide among in the world in ultimate Grand Dao."
  • I just got to the part where LQY obtains the Space Scripture from the Buddhists, tbh I thought the scripture was related to the Void Gate and that LQY needed to go back in there again in this generation to obtain it but I guess not, so what exactly is in the Void Gate ?
  • I think that Space Scripture and Void Gate are related, though you can use them separately. Space Scripture has 4 "techniques". Space Control- which is basically teleporting, opening portals, locking space, ect. Absolute Hidden World- kind of like Void Immortal Physique in my opinion, which is where you can hide in an undectable space. Parallel Space- not completely sure, one of the techniques is creating clones of the enemy that copies everything the enemy does to the real self. And Finally World Creation- allows the user to create a huge world that can support countless lives, like the Mortal Emperor World. Void Gate is essentially a portal that leads to a hidden new world, which is essentially like the World Creation technique of Space Scripture, but with Void Gate, the owner can establish rules in the Void Gate world; which they can't do with World Creation. For instance when LQY allowed people into Void Gate, it was filled with countless treasures like divine metal and medicine kings. The one of the rules LQY had was not to take all the resources of the gate. Expectly people didn't listen, and they got Heavenly Punishment for that. Another rule I think LQY placed was that the Ancient Ming/Dark cant enter, but thats only a guess, as the void gate is supposed to act as a fortress/escape world incase the Acient Ming/Dark take over the nine worlds.

Later on they reveal another Heavenly Treaure called Death Coffin and its said that the Death Scripture is its counterpart. So maybe every Treasure has a Scripture.
  • edited March 2017
    Yes, the nine Scripture ara created by the nine Treasures.
    “When the universe was still in its infancy stage, the primordial chaos arrived. From the primordial chaos, the grand beginning spawned. The grand beginning gave birth to the Nine Words, the Nine Words created the Nine Treasures, and from the Nine Treasures came the Nine Scriptures.”
    chapter 148
  • Guigs said:
    Yes, the nine Scripture ara created by the nine Treasures.
    “When the universe was still in its infancy stage, the primordial chaos arrived. From the primordial chaos, the grand beginning spawned. The grand beginning gave birth to the Nine Words, the Nine Words created the Nine Treasures, and from the Nine Treasures came the Nine Scriptures.”
    chapter 148
    I know that, but I didn't think that they would be essentially the same; I wish that they were different. Its like, if you have Space Scripture or Void Gate, doesn't matter they do the same shit; though Space Scripture has more abilities for the user to use. Or Death Scripture and Death Coffin, both make you unkillable, but with Death Scripture you can play with the dead, get gifts when you die a certain amount of times, and build up Death Qi. So far its two zero, scriptures winning. Feel like Dao Scripture and Immortal Dao City are going to be the samething. Ten Thousand Thought Pot, feel like it might be either Teasure Scripture or Thought Scripture; but it has a huge evil side effect so not worth it. And Longevity Grass and Longevity Scripture, possibly the same shit.
  • PsychoSid said:
    Jirachier said:
    Do we know the identity of the Yellow Silk or the Stone Egg LQY obtained in the burial ground(If I remember it drank almost all of Myriad Star Water)
    No, it runs away, basically the Author didnt know what he wanted to do with it and wrote it out of the story lol.
    You forget one thing tho. LQY branded that Egg with his 13 Fate Palace seal so it's belonging to him.

"At this time Li Qi Ye is also involuntary, slowly, he started to fall into the deep sleep, as for that Stars Myriad Things Egg, Li Qi Ye also no longer went to think, should belong his, will be him eventually, after all he raising intent in 13 Fate Palace Stars Myriad Things Egg was so long, had already left behind the 13 Fate Palace brand mark, this was the unique mark, mark that is unable to obliterate."
  • Ok I finally found it. https://lnmtl.com/chapter/emperor-s-domination-chapter-659

Now that I reread it, I may have been wrong. I may have been focused on the fifth paragraph part "making these three soul hide among in the world in ultimate Grand Dao."
    Thanks ! right, I think I will need a correct translation to be sure because it's kind of confusing xD
    In any case, it seems LQY 's three souls will probably be even more difficult to find than the heaven scriptures and treasures, even for someone who knows they exist.
  • edited March 2017
    can someone tell me when LQY will reach Grand Completion with his immortal physique ? I've reached chapter 1288 and still nothing and I can't find any clues from the names of future chapters. I also want to know when he becomes Immortal Emperor.