Lastest chapter discussion

Comments

• Currently reading the latest raws and its the same nonsene as always ... 
    Can we pls get some interesting plot? 
    What do you guys thing about this recycling of plot over and over and over again?
  • I have a question,
    Li qi ye was once the dark crow.
    when he was the dark crow, does he have any human form? because i believe that he's unable to cultivate.

and i've read the spoilers that an immortal emperor once loved li qi ye.. I can't imagine someone falling in love a to crow. but it will make sense if he has a human form.

thanks,
  • edited February 2017
    Sindyte said:
    I have a question,
    Li qi ye was once the dark crow.
    when he was the dark crow, does he have any human form? because i believe that he's unable to cultivate.

and i've read the spoilers that an immortal emperor once loved li qi ye.. I can't imagine someone falling in love a to crow. but it will make sense if he has a human form.

thanks,

Remember that transformation technique that Sikong Toutian was using? It was said that Li Qiye created the technique while he was the Dark Crow, so I would say he definitely was able to take human form over the years.
  • I'm up to ch 989. He went to the Stone Race World and came back to the Mortal World.
    My question is when does he lose his cultivation? I remember someone saying that.
    His Dao Foundation is sealed right now. Is that what you guys were talking about?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • I'm up to ch 989. He went to the Stone Race World and came back to the Mortal World.
    My question is when does he lose his cultivation? I remember someone saying that.
    His Dao Foundation is sealed right now. Is that what you guys were talking about?

I think they were talking about when he goes to the 10th world.
  • edited February 2017
    I'm reading through on LNMTL and am in the mid-700s.

I like that he's recruiting his generals, now. He definitely has one in the Pine Tree Elder, and possibly has a second in that supremely beautiful Stone Golem girl. A few quick questions:
    1) Does Xian Fan from the Ghost world end up as a general of his? That elemental armor is too cool to just be the trump card of another corpse that he walks over.
    2) Does the bow girl end up as a general? He floated her an offer when they fought and she refused him, but I'm pretty sure his immortal body daunted her quite a bit. Di Zou's fiancee tried to recruit him to be Di Zou's general, so I'm guessing going from life and death enemies to loyal subordinates isn't uncommon.
    3) Any particularly cool/interesting other generals that he ends up with? I'm hoping that all of them are freakish existences that could have become Immortal Emperors if he weren't around. People with Immortal Bones or Divine Eyes?
  • 1)No
    2)Yes,but she din't do nothing yet.
    3)The girs who folowed him, the arrow girl, and a girl from Medice Contry from the new generation. The pine ancestror, the old man from War god Temple and a amcestor from the blood clan in the old generation.
  • edited February 2017
    Firstly, thank you for answering my questions. I was, a few seconds ago, just wondering if the Blood Clan actually gets looked at/explained/examined by the author, since they've barely shown up in the story so far. Knowing that, if nothing else, there is a character with a little importance that shows up, puts me a little at ease. Also a shame about Xian Fan, but I suppose I should have known, since Li Qi Ye didn't hit on her.

Sort of funny that his generals are all either old men or beautiful young women. Guess he doesn't want a general of his to run off with one of his maids.

Since you're further ahead, I have just... one small question: does he ever upgrade the Fate of anyone else? It seems like a useful technique, and sort of a waste if he only does it to that one kid from the Lion country, that one time. I get that it's difficult, but upgrading other people, and potentially himself is the sort of thing I'd expect him to do, since he's normally so good at long term thinking.

I have other questions regarding the girls that follow him, but... I can restrain myself enough to get answers as I read. The Fate upgrading will slowly bother me though, like Yun Che from Against the Gods, who basically never unlocks the meridians of his allies, despite the massive advantages that it's supposed to give people, and the fact that a number of his friends/allies have fought life or death battles alongside him. (Seriously! Not even his sworn/adoptive brothers?! Not even his wives?!)
  • Hey, the cultivation system is a little too confusing for me. I was just wondering now LQY is an ancient saint with six palaces and nine stars, isn't that the same as Bing Yuxia or did she only have the nine stars part but not the six palaces(not that I know what either one means tbh), also what's the goal in this realm is he going to increase his palaces to a certain number ?
  • Jirachier said:
    Hey, the cultivation system is a little too confusing for me. I was just wondering now LQY is an ancient saint with six palaces and nine stars, isn't that the same as Bing Yuxia or did she only have the nine stars part but not the six palaces(not that I know what either one means tbh), also what's the goal in this realm is he going to increase his palaces to a certain number ?
    LQY just entered the ancient saint level that start at 6 palaces, Bing Yuxia is at the top with 9 palaces. One of his objective is to open 3 more palaces that is the max that can be open at ancient saint level and be on par with Bing Yuxia.
  • Dum said:
    Jirachier said:
    Hey, the cultivation system is a little too confusing for me. I was just wondering now LQY is an ancient saint with six palaces and nine stars, isn't that the same as Bing Yuxia or did she only have the nine stars part but not the six palaces(not that I know what either one means tbh), also what's the goal in this realm is he going to increase his palaces to a certain number ?
    LQY just entered the ancient saint level that start at 6 palaces, Bing Yuxia is at the top with 9 palaces. One of his objective is to open 3 more palaces that is the max that can be open at ancient saint level and be on par with Bing Yuxia.

so what are the nine stars about ?
  • edited March 2017
       Stars, like palaces is a thing that more you have, more powerful you are, but you can create/ open you stars only in the level above RoyalNoble and under Ancient Saint( I forget the name) Nine is the maximum.Bing Yuxia probaly don't have nine stars.
       LQY want much more than 9 fate palaces, nine fate palaces is the "limit" the same way that four fate palaces is the "limit" to Royal Nobles, is a limit tat genius can broken.

• It's called Enlightened Being, the stage between Royal Noble and Ancient Saint.
  • Who is Chi Feng?

Also 6 is the limit in Royal Noble and another 6 in Ancient Saint totaling 12 Fate Palaces.

Its not just about power but foundation and potential as well. The more you have, the higher the chance of getting to higher Realms.

3 Fate Palces is normal in Royal Noble Realm. 4-5 are Geniuses. 6 you're a freak among Geniuses.
    But if you dont do so well in Royal Noble Realm, you can improve you Foundation/Potential by getting more stars.

LQY is a 6 Palace Royal Noble and a 9 Star Enlightened Being making his Foundation perfect and his future smoother.

Later we will find out there is a special Realm inside another Realm that you can only reach with 8-9 stars and LQY does it.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Firstly, thank you for answering my questions. I was, a few seconds ago, just wondering if the Blood Clan actually gets looked at/explained/examined by the author, since they've barely shown up in the story so far. Knowing that, if nothing else, there is a character with a little importance that shows up, puts me a little at ease. Also a shame about Xian Fan, but I suppose I should have known, since Li Qi Ye didn't hit on her.
    It is mentioned that blood clan cultivators are descendants of a blood elf from the 10th world.
    Since you're further ahead, I have just... one small question: does he ever upgrade the Fate of anyone else? It seems like a useful technique, and sort of a waste if he only does it to that one kid from the Lion country, that one time. I get that it's difficult, but upgrading other people, and potentially himself is the sort of thing I'd expect him to do, since he's normally so good at long term thinking.

Nope.
  • Who is Chi Feng?
    What chapter is he mentioned? What did he do? Too many names to remember ._.
  • Guigs said:
        Chi feng want much more than 9 fate palaces, nine fate palaces is the "limit" the same way that four fate palaces is the "limit" to Royal Nobles, is a limit tat genius can broken.
    Guigs mentioned the name.
  • Li QiYE.
    I confuse MCs
  • Ok question, what the heck is the blue lantern besides an amazing treaure. Seriously I'm on chapter 1110 and the times he has shown it to other people that are knowledge, they are like "Impossible, how do you have that!?"

Second, do we found out what the Stone Egg thing he got from the place is?

Third, looked on ED wiki and under cultivation levels, there is something called Three Immortal Worlds. Whats that about.

Does he ever use the Dragon Soul that was promised to him by the Dragon Silkworm Soul Grass all the way in chapter 546 of mtl?
  • I read in some spoilers that LQY will get ambushed by 9 of Ta Kong's generals but will get saved by Bu Lian Xiang, from my understand this event will take place hundreds of chapters from and by then I'm assuming LQY is already a virtuous paragon so how come he's not able to easily take care of them ? The Black Dragon King could defeat an immortal emperor with just 2 grand completion immortal physiques so had LQY not reached grand completion even after this many chapters or am I missing something ?
  • Jirachier said:
    I read in some spoilers that LQY will get ambushed by 9 of Ta Kong's generals but will get saved by Bu Lian Xiang, from my understand this event will take place hundreds of chapters from and by then I'm assuming LQY is already a virtuous paragon so how come he's not able to easily take care of them ? The Black Dragon King could defeat an immortal emperor with just 2 grand completion immortal physiques so had LQY not reached grand completion even after this many chapters or am I missing something ?
    It is on purpose so he can get attention of Bu Lian Xiang :P
  • But that time he dont have grand completion.
    There is a midle completion from the four physoques
  • Ok question, what the heck is the blue lantern besides an amazing treaure. Seriously I'm on chapter 1110 and the times he has shown it to other people that are knowledge, they are like "Impossible, how do you have that!?"

Third, looked on ED wiki and under cultivation levels, there is something called Three Immortal Worlds. Whats that about.

Does he ever use the Dragon Soul that was promised to him by the Dragon Silkworm Soul Grass all the way in chapter 546 of mtl?
    1-From what a remember he uses that do destroy the ancestral land, is only a thing with a lot of power, he uses thzt to make a treasure mutherfucker OP ;
    2-Don't remember;
    3-A place he goes after the 10 wolrd;
    4-Don't remember.
  • Guigs said:
    But that time he dont have grand completion.
    but that's not enough to defeat the 9 generals ? And I'm surprised it's taking him this long to reach grand completion in a single physique when it only took him little time to reach minor completion in the hell suppressing physique.(Is he a virtuous paragon by then ?)
  • Azureus said:
    It is on purpose so he can get attention of Bu Lian Xiang :P
    And minor completion is MUCH easier tham grand completion
  • Guigs said:
    Ok question, what the heck is the blue lantern besides an amazing treaure. Seriously I'm on chapter 1110 and the times he has shown it to other people that are knowledge, they are like "Impossible, how do you have that!?"

1-From what a remember he uses that do destroy the ancestral land, is only a thing with a lot of power, he uses thzt to make a treasure mutherfucker OP ;
    2-Don't remember;
    3-A place he goes after the 10 wolrd;
    4-Don't remember.
    So its a treasure, it doesn't tell use its amazing background or anything? That's a pity
    I really want to know what this egg is.
    ...I kind of got that I wanted a more detailed answer than that. It seems like this is where True Immortals are, where the Buddhas go, and the legendary place that LQY talks about taking all his generals it seems.
    I feel like the answer might be no.

Ok what is an acquired physique? Chapter 576 Kun Peng fights Gold Dragon. Here are the translations that mention it.

"This is not peerless Cultivation Technique, this is Tyrant Dragon Physique!” Has Ghost King of older generation to mutter said: „Can practice such situation Acquired Physique, only feared that anybody cannot believe that or, only then [Emperor seat/ Di Zuo] can achieve."
    "Originally, [Emperor seat/ Di Zuo] is not inborn King Physique, not any Natural born Saint Physique, even he Innate Physique is not, [Emperor seat/ Di Zuo] he is Acquired Physique, his Acquired Physique is named Tyrant Dragon Physique Acquired Physique."
    "Although said that this Physique is very good in Acquired Physique, but, compared is very bad with Innate Saint Physique far, let alone compared with any King Physique and Saint Physique."
  • edited March 2017
    The mtl of Houtian Physique;
    That legendary place I dont know if is that world, from what I uderstand, that world isn't above the 10º, only diferent but I realy don't know much about it
  • I thought so, but wasn't quite sure. Sucks that such an awesome sound Physique is so weak.
  • Hello people, i tried to read a bit of this thread but it has 29 pages, and it is really complicated to find what i wanted, and google didnt help :/

Sorry if it was already answered but could you tell me about the companions pls?

Like, does 
    Li Shuangyan and Chen Baojiao stay with him till the end or they are left behind?
    Does he get more sword maids/companions to walk the road with him?
    If so, how many? and around what chapters? (i know this is a hard one, sry :s)

Just dont want to read/follow a story where the MC will leave behind everyone a be alone... got enough of that ISSTH (tho we had meat jelly and lord fith...) in hundreds of chapters

Thanks ^^

• edited March 2017
    Jirachier said:
    Guigs said:
    But that time he dont have grand completion.
    but that's not enough to defeat the 9 generals ? And I'm surprised it's taking him this long to reach grand completion in a single physique when it only took him little time to reach minor completion in the hell suppressing physique.(Is he a virtuous paragon by then ?)
    He's doing it on purpose cause of 2 reasons.... To lure BLX so she help him or if it didn't succeed at least he can have one more dead for his dead scripture.
    Reandan said:

Like, does 
    Li Shuangyan and Chen Baojiao stay with him till the end or they are left behind?
    Does he get more sword maids/companions to walk the road with him?
    If so, how many? and around what chapters? (i know this is a hard one, sry s)

Both of them still become LQY follower and followed him into 10th world....
    But in the latest raw LQY go to 3 immortal world and left everyone behind cause you need to be stong enough to withstand tribulation thunder.
    Mind you that event a 12 Heaven Will's Immortal King/Great Emperor have a low chance of surviving the thunder...
    He got So many follower aside of that 2 girls...
    His fiancee from the thousand carp river is one of them,
    There are also Long Jing Xian with her immortal Fate palace,
    Jiang Wushuang as his bow general,
    Mei Su Yao after she got 'tamed' by him,
    Su Zhen Another one of his Fiancee,
    Su Yong Huan also followed him to 10th world.
    There are also South Emperor a young genius that compete Heaven Will with empress Hong Tian.
    His story is so sad,

he hibernated after knowing that he can't with against Hong Tiang,
    And when he wake up he found out that Bing Yu already got some lucky chance from LQY so he give up and hibernated again...
    Then wake up then found out that Qian Li has LQY as his dao protector, so He Give up again then hibernated....
    Then wake up again only to found out that LQY has gotten his true body this time.....
    From lntml :
    „Saint Teacher, are you specially to subdue I? Empress Hong Tian is your own biography, Immortal Emperor Bing Yu you bestows in her opportunity, to Immortal Emperor Qian Li you for her Dao Protector!” South Emperor somewhat is painful, said: „This era I must be born, meets Saint Teacher you, I buy the bunch rice-flour noodle to hang oneself the suicide to consider as finished.”

There are also The pine tree ancestror, the old man from War god Temple and an ancestor from the blood clan in the old generation.