Awakening

13»

Comments

• edited October 2016
  • azku said:
    Not sure how to do the spoiler thing but when I translated the latest chapter (only with google translate) ir repeatedly said the name Ray, but i thought that was someone who worked for him or am i wrong? Any clarification would be good thanks
    Ray is Lei Yin
    But isnt Ray someone who works under him like a disciple? or am i wrong? or did he take over Rays body or whatever?
  • What happened to Rumi? She was rejected that badly?
  • Lei Yin didn't take harem route, poor harem members T.T
  • what happens with ogata? The guy is really annoying
  •   Is it normal for authors to have the females that do not end up with the MC lonely forever, just pining away.  I am sure there are other great guys out there and even if he the others are not up to par, they can still be in love.  Lots of ego stroking I guess.
  • edited January 2017
    mostly likely they gave up on him in the last chapter and found someone else to get with, or like you said they ended up staying alone until their death....the former feels like NTR to me (its not) and the latter is even worse :v

even if they end up with someone else, we both know that they'll still love the MC, to the point where if MC was willing to accept them into his harem years later, I wouldn't be surprised if they agreed to it, even if they had a BF 
  • What about the kendo girl? ....... Is she a part of MC Harem?
  • What about the kendo girl? ....... Is she a part of MC Harem?
    If you came here to read spoilers, why don't you read the spoilers? This whole page is almost all about the same subject you're asking about and the answer is that there is no harem. I understand not wanting to look through dozens of pages for your answer but you can't even read the comments just above yours?

• Will mc and wife become immortal?

will mc beagle to get rid of that phoniex thing he has?
  • Will mc and wife become immortal?

will mc beagle to get rid of that phoniex thing he has?
    This is not that sort of novel.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • How does Awakening end, rough summary of major events from current translated chapters towards the end would be highly appreciated!

• Please recommend me a website to read