Awakening

Comments

• Wasn't she raped by her father. I am not trying to discriminate, but I don't want rape victims in his harem.
    Don't think it was clarified, implied either sexually molested or raped.
  • Nabcake said:
    Wasn't she raped by her father. I am not trying to discriminate, but I don't want rape victims in his harem.
    I thought it was pretty clear she got raped. Haven't read the chapter in a while though, so not 100% sure.
  • Taryn said:
    Nabcake said:
    Wasn't she raped by her father. I am not trying to discriminate, but I don't want rape victims in his harem.
    I thought it was pretty clear she got raped. Haven't read the chapter in a while though, so not 100% sure.
    who was raped?
  • Taryn said:
    Nabcake said:
    they never said but she probably was....we'll probably never find out unless MC has sex with her?
  • edited June 2016
    Taryn said:
    Nabcake said:
    they never said but she probably was....we'll probably never find out unless MC has sex with her?
    It wasn't explicitly said, "she was raped", but as I said the author gave strong hints iirc.
    Again, not 100% sure, but I don't want to give people that want a pure or chaste heroines to be disappointed.
  • She not a heroine because THAT HIS SISTER there no incest in this novel 

The author never said she was rape in bold print but sexually molested  was implied throughout that whole chapter
    (Rape)

The author never said she was rape in bold print but sexually molested  was implied throughout that whole chapter
    (Rape)
    so do you know who are in his harem?

(Rape)
    are you saying that for sure or are we just assuming because of how rare incest and inseki is in non jp novels?
  • edited June 2016
    it is really hareem ?,. if i am not remember it wrong he only end up with the teacher . i MTL it using bing that time.
  • I find it a bit weird that people are more put out by the MC having sex with a rape victim than by him having sex with his own sister. Is it just me who finds that strange?
  • Attolis said:
    I find it a bit weird that people are more put out by the MC having sex with a rape victim than by him having sex with his own sister. Is it just me who finds that strange?
    It's not just you
  • Narcox said:
    Attolis said:
    I find it a bit weird that people are more put out by the MC having sex with a rape victim than by him having sex with his own sister. Is it just me who finds that strange?
    It's not just you
    Thank you! That's good to know.
  • edited June 2016
    it is really hareem ?,. if i am not remember it wrong he only end up with the teacher . i MTL it using bing that time.
    no way right? it feels like a harem novel and I will be very very sad and upset if they just dump all the other female leads just so it stays OTP....

fuck it looks like it is OTP, can someone who can actually read chinese confirm?
  • The only one I'll be sad for is Rumi. I don't really care about the rest of the girls.
  • edited June 2016
    xtachibana1 said:
    no way right? it feels like a harem novel and I will be very very sad and upset if they just dump all the other female leads just so it stays OTP....

fuck it looks like it is OTP, can someone who can actually read chinese confirm?

dude, i just re read  the last chapter again (using Bing), and i found : 

its not real hareem , he only end up with naoko.

and his sister is not his blood sister (revealed in last chapter).

• xtachibana1 said:

What about the other girls? Did they get with someone else? God, I hope not. Even if they don't end up with him, I atleast don't want this to turn into soft NTR :(
  • Wow, this novel got even worse.
    xtachibana1 said:

• xtachibana1 said:

What about the other girls? Did they get with someone else? God, I hope not. Even if they don't end up with him, I atleast don't want this to turn into soft NTR :(
    don't worry there is no NTR, the womens still love him till the end. i just feel bad for the kendo girl
  • xtachibana1 said:

don't worry there is no NTR, the womens still love him till the end. i just feel bad for the kendo girl
    What happened to her and his sister. Does she also love him(in a romantic way)?
  • xtachibana1 said:

What happened to her and his sister. Does she also love him(in a romantic way)?
    its hard too answer it actually..they have a very intimate relationship,that make some people mistake them for a couple coz she always act cold to every guy except his brother. but she is a loyal supporter of Kendo girl x MC ship.. 
    later she know that MC is not his actual brother she know,the body has different soul. 

• Since Naokos' dad seems like an ass who cares more about his company then his family, does Lei do something to the company or punish her dad somehow?
  • Since Naokos' dad seems like an ass who cares more about his company then his family, does Lei do something to the company or punish her dad somehow?
    nop,  doesnt appear later anymore
    sorry bad english
  • Who does he tell about him being a "phoenix" (Reincarnated)?
  • edited July 2016
    CoL said:
    Who does he tell about him being a "phoenix" (Reincarnated)?
    to anyone , the only who know is a friend of his past life, he was sealed in a sword but possesses a body and back to life

edit: and his disciple and another ....  in the translate chapter appear hehe
    sorry bad english
  • So why is this  Narimura Haruko girl interested in our MC ?? is she a spy r something sent by that group which kidnapped reli guy??
  • Does Amy and Naoko ever start to get along?
  • I want to read raws is there any other site than qidian?
  • race12 said:
    I want to read raws is there any other site than qidian?
    http://www.ranwen.org/files/article/4/4729/

• edited October 2016
    Not sure how to do the spoiler thing but when I translated the latest chapter (only with google translate) ir repeatedly said the name Ray, but i thought that was someone who worked for him or am i wrong? Any clarification would be good thanks
  • azku said:
    Not sure how to do the spoiler thing but when I translated the latest chapter (only with google translate) ir repeatedly said the name Ray, but i thought that was someone who worked for him or am i wrong? Any clarification would be good thanks
    Ray is Lei Yin