Awakening

Any spoilers?
Harem? name/s? any ntr?
Does it have action?
Is there power levels?
Tagged:

Comments

• When does he actually start to develop feelings for any of the girls? So far he's been calling everyone, "kid".
  • Taryn said:
    When does he actually start to develop feelings for any of the girls? So far he's been calling everyone, "kid".
    really? I haven't read it actually, I just want spoilers before reading. Keeping it in my reading list for now.
  • Taryn said:
    When does he actually start to develop feelings for any of the girls? So far he's been calling everyone, "kid".
    When the teacher that left came back. The reason why she left was because
    Spoiler:
    she had a heart disease and was getting treatment from a hospital. The doctor told her that she only had a couple more years to live and she decided to spend it with him. He was moved by her love for him and after witnessing how much she truly love him, he started developing feelings for her.
  • Taryn said:
    Spoiler:
    she had a heart disease and was getting treatment from a hospital. The doctor told her that she only had a couple more years to live and she decided to spend it with him. He was moved by her love for him and after witnessing how much she truly love him, he started developing feelings for her.
    And how does it end then? And regarding the other love interests? Actually I really liked naoko but if nothing happens that can save her it really sucks.. Can you tell me more?
  • Taryn said:
    Spoiler:
    That's sad but also heart warming, I'm hoping/assuming Masashi has some unorthodox method to cure it.
  • Will there actually be cultivation later on ? Like Masashi gaining 'true' immortal life ? 
  • Taryn said:
    Taryn said:
    Spoiler:
    That's sad but also heart warming, I'm hoping/assuming Masashi has some unorthodox method to cure it.
    He uses some Ancient Chinese medical technique to lengthen her lifespan.
  • Taryn said:
    Taryn said:
    Spoiler:
    He uses some Ancient Chinese medical technique to lengthen her lifespan.
    By how long? I hope it's not just like 10 years or something. :/
  • it wasn't mentioned, but it should be enough to cure her
  • it wasn't mentioned, but it should be enough to cure her
    Okay thank you :)
  • So anyone know if this have an ntr? cause I don't like it and would like to avoid?
  • polar30 said:
    So anyone know if this have an ntr? cause I don't like it and would like to avoid?
    Not as far as I have read, which was pretty far. There were some close encounters, but nothing serious. 
  • polar30 said:
    So anyone know if this have an ntr? cause I don't like it and would like to avoid?
    Not as far as I have read, which was pretty far. There were some close encounters, but nothing serious. 
    thank you! is it harem?
  • polar30 said:
    polar30 said:
    thank you! is it harem?
    Yes
  • Taryn said:
    polar30 said:
    polar30 said:
    thank you! is it harem?
    Yes
    thanks!
  • Where can I find the translation?
  • so can anyone list the harem list? and what chapter does naoko reappears and told him about her heart disease?
  • so can anyone list the harem list? and what chapter does naoko reappears and told him about her heart disease?
    I also ask this, is it true harem or is it otp with naoko?
  • sigh and here i thought alice would be part of his harem
  • edited May 2016
    Alice has a son? Lol. Well that came out of nowhere...
    sigh and here i thought alice would be part of his harem
    Was thinking the same thing.

---
    So can someone clarify exactly what happened between Alice, Amy and this arc basically? I was super confused when Masashi started interrogating Mr. Murphy and then stating that Alice adopted a kid or something.
  • Actually it would be better if there is no Harem. If we take a look how He mourns his past love I would be far more confortable with a Single wife. IT just suits his character better.

In his next live: " I still have to visit 10 graves..."

• edited May 2016
    Taryn said:

---
    So can someone clarify exactly what happened between Alice, Amy and this arc basically? I was super confused when Masashi started interrogating Mr. Murphy and then stating that Alice adopted a kid or something.
    well Mr. Murphy and Alice are lover and Murphy sent Alice to work under Amy's father and they made a fake past for Alice by making Alice adopt a child and saying that the child is her son from his bf who left her. and with Alice being able to get Amy's father's trust she now can do whatever she likes on Amy's assets until Amy reach adulthood (like Alice transferring guardianship to Murphy so that Murphy can use Amy's inheritance) 
  • Taryn said:

---
    well Mr. Murphy and Alice are lover and Murphy sent Alice to work under Amy's father and they made a fake past for Alice by making Alice adopt a child and saying that the child is her son from his bf who left her. and with Alice being able to get Amy's father's trust she now can do whatever she likes on Amy's assets until Amy reach adulthood (like Alice transferring guardianship to Murphy so that Murphy can use Amy's inheritance) 
    so is there a harem? who are in it?
  • Taryn said:

---
    So Alice didn't actually have a son (biological), and she's currently in a relationship with Mr. Murphy? Doesn't that mean she's a bad person since she schemed?
  • In what chapter does the teacher come back?
    early 90s? its already translated after all
  • The whole Alice arc was so unnecessary in my opinion. Just made me like the novel less.
  • when does he start accepting the romance of the other girls, particularly rumi and possibly kazumi? (questionable on that last one, since its incest and I rarely see incest outside of JP novels)
  • Wasn't she raped by her father. I am not trying to discriminate, but I don't want rape victims in his harem.