TMW Current the Best Novel for me!

When a great author and translator combines, what do we got? The best novel in present time, "for me". I've just caught up with the present chapters since I piled up a decent amount of chapters, around 20, due to my busy time with work. My heart was beating really fast as I read those chapters due to excitement! The author is really creative on how he depicts the plot and I love how the mc(YY) takes revenge on his enemies. Usually I fall asleep when I read other novels but TMW is just so good that it keeps me awake when I was reading those chapters. I must say its worth it donating to the translator since he doesnt hold back the chapters and I think he also gives some to the author? Highly recommended!!!
12/10
TMW-True Martial World
Moar!

Comments

• Well, might as well ask. It's been a while since I've read tmw, and I remember there were hints of romance with his "sister" and his female teacher. Does he end up with one of em?
  • only romance so far is with lin xintong, and it's not even developed yet. author had stated a long time ago that his adopted sister will not be a romantic intrest.
  • Vexram said:
    only romance so far is with lin xintong, and it's not even developed yet. author had stated a long time ago that his adopted sister will not be a romantic intrest.
    Thanks!
  • Yeah it's good. I enjoy it a lot. Only issue is recently the author has been stalling/stretching the current arc out a lot. The end results are very satisfying though. It would be better for peeps to wait for this arc to finish and read it all at once so they don't have to sit on a delaying/slow chapter.
  • The author does like to say the same thing in different wording 2-5 paragraphs in a row, but other than that it seems to be a good story.
  • Jason527 said:
    The author does like to say the same thing in different wording 2-5 paragraphs in a row, but other than that it seems to be a good story.
    Yeah. What frustrates me is that authors are encouraged to pad their works with repetitive, noninformative, useless filler because that's basically how they get paid.
  • pandaBee said:
    Jason527 said:
    The author does like to say the same thing in different wording 2-5 paragraphs in a row, but other than that it seems to be a good story.
    Yeah. What frustrates me is that authors are encouraged to pad their works with repetitive, noninformative, useless filler because that's basically how they get paid.
    Ya its how the system works, they have to release chapters so when they hit a writer block its repeat something in 5 different way times lol. Tbh a lot of people are turned off from reading these novels due to this issue.
  • edited May 2016
    He's an excellent writer when he's not being hit by writer block but right now I think he's being hit by writer's block so the quality has gone down.  His world and system of cultivation tend to be quite unique.  The plot and tournament formats are also quite creative.  However, one of the weaknesses of this author is that he likes put female characters in distress.  Either unwanted suitors or someone wants to use them to take revenge or someone wants to take their 'pure yin' in order to gain power.  It gets annoying by the third time.
    His main character also tends to perfection... kind of like Meng Hao except everything somehow works out too perfectly for them despite dire straits.  I like Meng Hao because he goes through failure and stands up again.  Hopefully that won't happen in True Martial World.  Though we already have the sister and Lin Xiaotong.  In Martial World, it pretty much happened every arc at the beginning.  It only slowed down when the main character managed to grow much more powerful than the women.