Conspiracy about Mad Snail

Comments

• wow, then no need to read quickly, thx for the info
  • CKtalon said:

According to the latest update by the author (8 Jun), his grandfather has passed away. He will slowly write the novel to allow the manhua to catch up. There's also some problems with the contract that once settled, he may resume his release speed

http://www.weibo.com/2156130293/DzfZClGqs?from=page_1035052156130293_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

General comments from the Chinese readers are RIP to his grandfather, but they aren't buying his bullshit that it was due to his grandfather because he's writing another novel and updating it very regularly (Already at Chapter 80, at 2 chapters a day). As for catching up with the manhua, Chinese readers are pissed for that will take at least another approximated 3 years for the manhua to catch up.

I think he's getting more backlash from not being more informative with his fanbase. If he came flat out and said he was putting tdg on a top shelf for a while then everyone would at least not be so emotionally involved, move on, or be prepared for a slower release. I hope this theory is wrong and he is just having personal issues, otherwise he's a coward and I've read this far into the story for nothing.
  • He doesn't have any personal issue. That's what he did with his previous novel when he started TDG and now he's just doing it again.
  • Evaansan said:
    He doesn't have any personal issue. That's what he did with his previous novel when he started TDG and now he's just doing it again.
    Did his grandfather die twice?!! Must've lost a fate soul.
  • Lol , new novel already more than half TDG chapter number now. 225 chapters last time checked with TDG at chapter 442 now. With its 2 chapters a day speed it wont take long to surpass TDG chapters count.
  • null said:
    Lol , new novel already more than half TDG chapter number now. 225 chapters last time checked with TDG at chapter 442 now. With its 2 chapters a day speed it wont take long to surpass TDG chapters count.
    That is honestly just sad.
  • edited August 2016
    If these conspiracies are true i would be very sad and disappointed. I would likely lose my mind if i cant finish this novel. I'm really hooked on to it. I even filed a vacation leave @ work for 5 days just to read until chapter 375. Its my 1st novel to read and i would like to see how nei li kill the sage emperor. 
  • This made me laugh. :P

best synopsis ever :P

Hahah
  • Taryn said:
    This made me laugh. :P

Hahah
    That's what you call a genius.
  • if it's true that he is tricking us then he is one of the dumbest m$ùherfù!kers since so many were reading that novel, i hope everyone ignore his novels for him to suffer and learn from his childich mistakes

• Money is everything... and greed can made people blind... true story....
  • I've read many mangas and manhwas and manhuas, (started over 10 years ago with Naruto) and was always looking for great pieces of works. 

This is literally, the first LN that I decided to pick up because I enjoyed the manhua so much. No other manhua has immersed me so much that I have decided to read the LN.

I was honestly so touched by his drive, personality, and unyielding love. 

It would be such a shame if it does not get a proper ending... 
  • I've read many mangas and manhwas and manhuas, (started over 10 years ago with Naruto) and was always looking for great pieces of works. 

This is literally, the first LN that I decided to pick up because I enjoyed the manhua so much. No other manhua has immersed me so much that I have decided to read the LN.

I was honestly so touched by his drive, personality, and unyielding love. 

It would be such a shame if it does not get a proper ending... 
    This is the first novel that I read too. Now I have others that I like even more than this, but I have the same hope as you do.
  • I don't know if this is another lie by mad snail or the truth but it seems on the manhua one of his staff who does some drawing got injured while riding bicycle to work so now even the manhua won't get updated for a while. If this is a lie it would seem like he is really trying to make everyone slowly forget about TDG.

Site where the author posted a pic: http://ac.qq.com/ComicView/index/id/533395/cid/131

Also there is an translation of it on wikia of this news scroll down a little and you should see it in the news feed under 8/27: http://tales-of-demons-and-gods.wikia.com/wiki/Home
  • Damn i'm really disappointed by the author... I had stopped reading the novel for a few months because it was getting a bit boring but i was still planing to see how it ended and now this.... Though i pretty much disliked the continuous praises toward the MC and how random new elements appeared out of nowhere, i thought that the cultivation system was trully original and so i still had a positive view toward TDG and so the author; but now the novel is said to be rushed toward its ending and for what reason? Because of his new novel... that would still be understanble if he did so after telling his fans about it but he changed his pen name and keep updating it "undercover"... This is just too much...
    Though it may not all be true just the fact that he didn't even try to deny it just prove that either it's true or he doesn't care about his fans and I find very irritating. 
    Well i still hope that eveything i just said is complete bullshit....  

The story synopsis makes it sound like a good story, however I am reluctant to start this novel due to Mad Snail's habit of stopping a novel midway Tales of Demons and Gods. 
  • well, this pretty much decides if anyone wants to read his novels or manhuas.... me pass.. unstable authors like him are not worth spending your time on reading their materials...

Now its clear to me...while the fans are searching for madsnail , madsnail went to a new world to cultivate star martial god technique ..lucky him  :open_mouth: 

• What are you going to translate after you catch up to the raws?
  • lmao his new novel is already with 318 chapter so it won`t take long until he surpasses TDG, this damn author...
  • RIIIcardo said:
    lmao his new novel is already with 318 chapter so it won`t take long until he surpasses TDG, this damn author...
    Lets hope he loses interest and comes back to TDG... THEN he can finish the new one.
  • It's a shame what has happen with TDG. It has been years, since i sat, and read something for more than 2 hours, hell i sat for five days and went from the chapter 72 all the way to 443. My feeling is the same the plots is very much rushed now, things that where suppose to happen no longer seem to be possible. It made me mad. The limitless possibilities of this novel lost for whatever stupid reason. It would have been so easy to make it a chapter of a longer story, and then just paused it there in the institute. I'm so displeased I think I'll write my own continuation of the story. I feel its a waste to let all the background he created be destroyed by his own hand.
  • How is his new novel doing out there?
  • I just hope TDG have a decent ending... but I think for this to happen it would be necessary at least a couple hundred chapters...
  • Sad to say with the rush going on atm, TDG will be over at chapter 460 at the most. He will probably fight the sage emperor by chapter 450 and will never get with any of the main heroines in the end.....
  • Chapter 444 came out just now...
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Looks like he's already bored of his new novel. Maybe he's writing a new one under another pen name.
  • This TDG author has made me forget everything abt his novel (I forgot the story entirely).....when u can't update 1 single chapta until after 3mths, I suggest u close up with story so that pple don't disturb themselves. @least HxH mangaka is sick so his hiatus is undastandable...
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

2 much ANALYSIS "may" likely lead to PARALYSIS...