Great Demon King Spoilers

Comments

• Will mc and his harem become immortal and are able to live for eternity?
  • edited August 2017
    They did ascend with him. He took all his women from his home planet. I just cant remember the cultivation system in the higher realm. I cant remember if your immortal when you up there. 
  • bonifide said:
    They did ascend with him. He took all his women from his home planet. I just cant remember the cultivation system in the higher realm. I cant remember if your immortal when you up there. 
    Thanks man I'm just gonna assume they did considering he's mc and it will happen lol 
  • Well he did become the god of that universe at the end. 
  • bonifide said:
    Well he did become the god of that universe at the end. 
    Do you know what happens with Lawrence that mc met at knight academy and is illegitimate child of the king is he still friends with him or are they enemies?
  • legion396 said:
      Do you know what happens with Lawrence that mc met at knight academy and is illegitimate child of the king is he still friends with him or are they enemies?
    He stays friends with Lawrence and helps him become King.
  • Good I'm glad they didn't become enemies!

do you know what happens with the calamity church?
  • edited August 2017
    legion396 said:
    Good I'm glad they didn't become enemies!

They kind of became his followers lol. Since the calamity church hates the light church. The calamity is not that bad they just got that one bad apple with a lot of power that ruined them for the people. lol. Oh yeah your going to laugh at how a certain character comes back later. It's when he's in the higher realm. 
  • bonifide said:
    legion396 said:
    Good I'm glad they didn't become enemies!

They kind of became his followers lol. Since the calamity church hates the light church. The calamity is not that bad they just got that one bad apple with a lot of power that ruined them for the people. lol. Oh yeah your going to laugh at how a certain character comes back later. It's when he's in the higher realm. 
    Lol didnt expect that the calamity church would join mc that's interesting! I bet Belinda's the one that comes back?

1. mc cultivation that demon infant what happens when it grows up I was think it would merge with mc at the end but I'm not too sure?

2. Do you know what happens with the little skeleton that mc created at beginning?

3. What happens when the dark mantle figure out mc is in relationship with Emily?
  • legion396 said:
    Lol didnt expect that the calamity church would join mc that's interesting! I bet Belinda's the one that comes back?

1. mc cultivation that demon infant what happens when it grows up I was think it would merge with mc at the end but I'm not too sure?

2. Do you know what happens with the little skeleton that mc created at beginning?

3. What happens when the dark mantle figure out mc is in relationship with Emily?
    The Calamity Church wants him to join them because of the lost Necromancy magic he uses, plus the staff, they know he owns the Cemetery of Death, and they view the owner of the cemetery as a member of their church. The cemetery itself was created by like the main god of the calamity church or something like that. Belinda is seen again but she's not important, the way they end up becoming the MC's followers is because the true higher ups order them to, the true higher ups are actual gods in another realm.

2. I know the little skeleton becomes a god and views the mc as his father, the mc views the little skeleton as his son. Same with the zombies.
    3. Nothing, some people know and don't say anything, and by the time everyone figures out, MC is to powerful so they have to accept it. Plus they all learn of it in a very chaotic situation, they're in the middle of a civil war in the capital, Lawrence vs Prince Charles.
  • legion396 said:

The Calamity Church wants him to join them because of the lost Necromancy magic he uses, plus the staff, they know he owns the Cemetery of Death, and they view the owner of the cemetery as a member of their church. The cemetery itself was created by like the main god of the calamity church or something like that. Belinda is seen again but she's not important, the way they end up becoming the MC's followers is because the true higher ups order them to, the true higher ups are actual gods in another realm.

2. I know the little skeleton becomes a god and views the mc as his father, the mc views the little skeleton as his son. Same with the zombies.
    3. Nothing, some people know and don't say anything, and by the time everyone figures out, MC is to powerful so they have to accept it. Plus they all learn of it in a very chaotic situation, they're in the middle of a civil war in the capital, Lawrence vs Prince Charles.
    Thank you!
  • edited August 2017
    For the Skeleton there is a big plot spoiler like book ending spoiler if you want to know all about him. 
  • bonifide said:
    For the Skeleton there is a big plot spoiler like book ending spoiler if you want to know all about him. 
    Yes please.
  • Skeleton

Basically the God of that universe planted a seed in the Skeleton. That's why he's so special. The God of that universe is a female so I guess she's a Goddess. She knew the MC came from another universe and was planning to take everything from him. She knew if the MC former master wasn't hurt when he crossed over she would had been dead. So when the Skeleton meets her he calls her mother and he betrays the MC. Then he realizes how much he loves his father(MC) that he switch back and they won. He got pretty damn powerful that skeleton. He got a spark thing of a sovereign spark from CD but its of death and given to the Skeleton. The Goddess I can't remember exactly but I think she wanted to leave her universe since was basically a leech that her creations basically hated her. 
  • bonifide said:
    Skeleton

Basically the God of that universe planted a seed in the Skeleton. That's why he's so special. The God of that universe is a female so I guess she's a Goddess. She knew the MC came from another universe and was planning to take everything from him. She knew if the MC former master wasn't hurt when he crossed over she would had been dead. So when the Skeleton meets her he calls her mother and he betrays the MC. Then he realizes how much he loves his father(MC) that he switch back and they won. He got pretty damn powerful that skeleton. He got a spark thing of a sovereign spark from CD but its of death and given to the Skeleton. The Goddess I can't remember exactly but I think she wanted to leave her universe since was basically a leech that her creations basically hated her.
    Wow I can't belive the skeleton would do that to him that really sucks 

What happens that goddes does mc end up killing her since mc becomes god of universe?

• bonifide said:
    Skeleton

And how long did the he betray MC for? Unless he was compelled to betray MC, I really don't think he should have in the first place.
  • That's dumb, when the MC entered the 3rd level of the underground world and found out about the really powerful demon cultivator, the spirit thing told him he would have to conceal his demon abilities so that the really powerful gods didn't recognize him. So I imagine he would have hid his abilities a lot after going to a higher realm, and yet he had already been discovered since the very beginning lol.
  • That's dumb, when the MC entered the 3rd level of the underground world and found out about the really powerful demon cultivator, the spirit thing told him he would have to conceal his demon abilities so that the really powerful gods didn't recognize him. So I imagine he would have hid his abilities a lot after going to a higher realm, and yet he had already been discovered since the very beginning lol.
    Haha I heard about that. A lot of people have a problem with this too.
  •  It what happend with that goddess then that the skeleton called mother?
  • edited August 2017
    Wait, if the Goddess wanted to take everything away from MC, why didn't she? She was the god of that universe right (so super OP)?
  • edited August 2017
    1. That's what I'm confused about must be other powerful people waiting to attack of that happens I just want what happend to her and if the skeleton betrayed mc on him own will or was forced as well?

2.  I'm at chapter 289 the old king is talking with canadide and ameyes about asking about Mcs demonic cultivation art what's going to happen with that?

3. What happens with the dwarfs that mc has been friends with for a long time?
  • LOL She was hurt and recovering. She basically takes faith power from her main followers who have followers across the universe. The skeleton only betrayed him maybe for 1 chapter or 2 it wasn't long at all. Her mail followers wanted to use the MC to fight her so they could be free. 

The reason she found out more about it because you remember the MC gave the skeleton some of his memories. She was already planted the seed in the Skeleton body before he learned all this. So yeah she was kind of guiding all this. She might know know everything about the demon art but she knew enough of it through the Skeleton memories. 

I just know the MC master hurt her ass pretty damn bad. I might have to read the last chapter again to refresh more memory. Either way this novel is this author best work the rest is got damn shit damn I despise them. lol
  • bonifide said:
     Either way this novel is this author best work the rest is got damn shit damn I despise them. lol
    I agree. The only reason I anticipated reading his other works was simply because of this novel. None of the others even come close to GDK.
    Do you remember around what chapters he levels up at all?
  • Nah I don't remember sorry it's been a while. 
  • bonifide said:
    Nah I don't remember sorry it's been a while. 
    No problem, thank you for everything already! : )
  • legion396 said:
    1. That's what I'm confused about must be other powerful people waiting to attack of that happens I just want what happend to her and if the skeleton betrayed mc on him own will or was forced as well?

2.  I'm at chapter 289 the old king is talking with canadide and ameyes about asking about Mcs demonic cultivation art what's going to happen with that?

2. Nothing
    3. He stays friends with them and eventually they make weapons for the mercenary group, Brettle City, and the Lizard-men of the underground world. Maybe the forest trolls as well, can't remember.
  • What happens with Adele thought Brian killed her in ExaltedSoul said:
    legion396 said:

2. Nothing
    3. He stays friends with them and eventually they make weapons for the mercenary group, Brettle City, and the Lizard-men of the underground world. Maybe the forest trolls as well, can't remember.
    What happens to Adele the supposed leader of the dark elves thought mc killed her while having sex when she attempted to use spiders to infiltrate his body and retaliated with his demonic art and absorbed all the yin from her killing her in chapter 370 but we she she come s back by some weird ass way can someone plz explain this to me?
  • LOL Glad you brought her up.
    She was possessed by the Spider Goddess. When the MC went to the higher realm he actually fought her and then had to retreat. Later he made the spider goddess his queen. I think she fell in love with him since he got her stronger. She was just a minor god in the area. 
  • Haha thanks do you know if the goddess rose is a virgin since she joins our Mcs harem?
  • legion396 said:
    What happens to Adele the supposed leader of the dark elves thought mc killed her while having sex when she attempted to use spiders to infiltrate his body and retaliated with his demonic art and absorbed all the yin from her killing her in chapter 370 but we she she come s back by some weird ass way can someone plz explain this to me?
    Rose saved her somehow and she took over the body of a young Dark Elf. Then, MC knew something was up but brought her to Brettle City anyway, because he was going to keep an eye on her. However MC got trapped in another lower realm for awhile, I don't remember how long. Adele, who didn't know where he was, started to act in his absence, telling people she was his woman and started spreading the religion of Rose all over Brettle City and The Duchies. When MC comes back, he's way powerful compared to before, and easily kills the elites that Rose created to act as Adele's servants. Rose then possesses Adele's body threatening the MC, and he's basically like F U. Then destroys the church and bans the religion.