World Of Immortals

can someone please give spoilers for this novel?
i really want to know if xiao chen kill zhao lin i cant stand she is not dead yet.
Here's the translation site: https://silvalibrary.com/translated/world-of-immortals/

Comments

• can someone please give spoilers for this novel?
    i really want to know if xiao chen kill zhao lin i cant stand she is not dead yet.
    Here's the translation site: https://silvalibrary.com/translated/world-of-immortals/

She will die, I don't know how she will die, but it's a story for a really really really really really long time later.
  • do you mean she will not die even after chapter 70+?
    why so much time to kill her she cant really do anything to the MC when he in full power
  • do you mean she will not die even after chapter 70+?
    why so much time to kill her she cant really do anything to the MC when he in full power
    Yes, she will not die even after 300+ chapters.
  • Silva Lau said:
    do you mean she will not die even after chapter 70+?
    wow do you know if they are still inside the island after 300+chapters?
  • edited May 2016
    Silva Lau said:
    That... I'm not quite sure, I asked for spoilers but my editor only tell me they will leave after something happened with Yan Qing Cheng >.<
  • Silva Lau said:
    Silva Lau said:
    That... I'm not quite sure, I asked for spoilers but my editor only tell me they will leave after something happened with Yan Qing Cheng >.<
    Do you know if Xiao Chen will get the ancient stone moonlight that seal the island? because he saw one before this is the second one.
    And do you have any other spoilers maybe I really want to read some spoilers.
  • I don't really have much spoiler here, I am not really that far ahead from the rest of the readers.

All I have is a theory that Xiao Chen is most likely the Ancestral Dragon and it is only a matter of time he will get to that divine monolith. There's just no way he can leave something like that alone right? No way the author would just leave it be right?!
  • I have to bump this I want some spoilers for this. I remember trying to MTL before and it was horrible since its so many mythical creatures. 
  • Honestly, just want to know what happens to Yan Qing Cheng and that cockroach of a bitch.
  • bonifide said:
    I have to bump this I want some spoilers for this. I remember trying to MTL before and it was horrible since its so many mythical creatures. 
    what do you want to know? I am about ten chapters ahead so I can't answer much~
  • Silva Lau said:
    bonifide said:
    I have to bump this I want some spoilers for this. I remember trying to MTL before and it was horrible since its so many mythical creatures. 
    what do you want to know? I am about ten chapters ahead so I can't answer much~
    Does he get another power up soon? Also who is the mysterious girl. I just know that crazy female aint show up in a long time. 
  • bump

Any spoilers during the search for the temple?
    His power levels and how the princess dies. 
  • How is the mc going to escape the marriage and leave the city
  • sighs i wish this novel was on lnmtl. maybe I'll try GT even though its a lot better its still horrible with names. 
  • Has any one read this i mean the raws i want to know about the wedding and im surprised this isnt in lnmtl
  • I'm surprised it's not on LNMTL. I guess it depends what the owner wants. Since sometimes some novels that have like a couple chapters translated gets their whole novel on lnmtl. 
  • So whats gona hapen with mara8ge is he gonna kill that girl and prince tiger. Will he kill that fucking draco and how about keke will he come back to life?
  • edited February 2017
    Man that pissed me off too then again this author loves doing silly shit and love femme fatale females in his novels for some stupid reason. So far this is at least the 3rd female that fucked him over that tried to get him killed. 
  • kidan1310 said:
    So whats gona hapen with mara8ge is he gonna kill that girl and prince tiger. Will he kill that fucking draco and how about keke will he come back to life?
    Yea need these spoilers! Also how and why he kills the princess that tried to kill him early in the story.
  • Nabcake said:
    kidan1310 said:
    So whats gona hapen with mara8ge is he gonna kill that girl and prince tiger. Will he kill that fucking draco and how about keke will he come back to life?
    Yea need these spoilers! Also how and why he kills the princess that tried to kill him early in the story.
    I heard thats near the end of the story. 
  • bonifide said:
    Nabcake said:
    kidan1310 said:
    Need the juicy details :D
  • bonifide said:
    Nabcake said:
    kidan1310 said:
    Need the juicy details :D