Hail The King

Can someone give me spoilers on this Diablo gaming world he goes to? Does it play a role in the plot other than making the MC powerful?
Imagine . Creativity

Check out my website - Aurora Novels

Writing a novel - Reaching The Stars

Comments

• I want to know this too so far I love this novel myself.

• Trnalsation time ples

• Translation site please
  • Spoiler please....
  • When does he finally marry Angela, or at least when do they get in a relationship? Currently it's just them staring at each other and blushing pretty much.
  • I like it but Diablo have a Cap level of 99 if i remember correctly if what he says is right he will just be barely like a 9 star warrior so is there later going to him having to train? or is thre some way to reset your caracter in diablo and you keep your status in a 'hard' mode? or all his 7 character share the status but the newer chapters says otherwise so i'm confused on how the power level is going to be.
  • lvl 99 is much more than a 9 star warrior.
    lvl 5 barbarien was able to instantly kill 1 star warrior and lvl 12 is strong enough for 2 star, so lvl 99 especialy with high leveled skills and items is probably gonna be equal to sun ranked or something
  • karoman said:
    lvl 99 is much more than a 9 star warrior.
    lvl 5 barbarien was able to instantly kill 1 star warrior and lvl 12 is strong enough for 2 star, so lvl 99 especialy with high leveled skills and items is probably gonna be equal to sun ranked or something
    no read the chapters again there he said he need to be at least level 20 to have the same strenght, so when i said level 99 equal to 9 star i was already being rather conservative....since this seens to double from every level so level 4 star is level 40 at least...
  • that may be true but i still think that skills should be counted in how much power he has.
    i mean he can learn skills like howl and stuff which seem to be physical skills that dont need energy so they should be pretty op.
    Also 9 star should be pretty close to sun rank right?
    i think it was star that after 5 star is the next rank which is moon.
  • karoman said:
    that may be true but i still think that skills should be counted in how much power he has.
    i mean he can learn skills like howl and stuff which seem to be physical skills that dont need energy so they should be pretty op.
    Also 9 star should be pretty close to sun rank right?
    i think it was star that after 5 star is the next rank which is moon.
    I think you guys think about the game too much since it is an ability that can make people feel alive etc.. (Could count as another world) maybe there's simply no level limit or the level limit is higher than the normal etc...
  • nah like i said just if the game change otherwise i see him praticing this cultivation etc and if stars have rank i believe moon too have ranks and later sun too...
  • yeah i am pretty interested if he can get this energy everyone is using. That plus his barbarian physical strength gonna be so OP.
  • I see latest chapter he already using the OP Paladin ability. Hell the supreme level is him combining all classes. I wouldn't be surprised if he has to pay a big ass price for it like some in game currency or item. I also think that so called church leader is Diablo. 
  • edited May 2016
    Humm i think would be another god... but the final boss being diablo makes sense after all one god that bring him to this world and if i remember right the gods are the one that bring the strangers to that world to kill diablo.

but i find one plothole, i played diablo again and played it for two hours then i find it boring since its quite old but i was already level 12, maybe i was not calculating the time in game dont know but diablo was not that hard to level up even if i did not remember a grain of diablo i still get level 12 he who played it and remember a lot should be a lot faster and i remember that the hard part was getting top itens and not top level.
  • I played diablo LOD again just because i read this, 
    played for few hours for 3 days and i got bored LOL
  • edited May 2016
    Humm i think would be another god... but the final boss being diablo makes sense after all one god that bring him to this world and if i remember right the gods are the one that bring the strangers to that world to kill diablo.

but i find one plothole, i played diablo again and played it for two hours then i find it boring since its quite old but i was already level 12, maybe i was not calculating the time in game dont know but diablo was not that hard to level up even if i did not remember a grain of diablo i still get level 12 he who played it and remember a lot should be a lot faster and i remember that the hard part was getting top itens and not top level.
    Yeah but its not a big plothole. In almost all game mechanics in Chinese novels for some reason they make leveling insane. Hell getting to lvl 20 is easy and fast as hell in most games even some older ones. 
  • edited May 2016
    anything intresting that happens with diablo like him bringing his weapons and armor in
    what else happens

you know what would be cool
    if after he finished diablo 1 he goes to diablo 2

• SPWJin said:
    anything intresting that happens with diablo like him bringing his weapons and armor in
    what else happens

you know what would be cool
    if after he finished diablo 1 he goes to diablo 2

I thought he was playing Diablo 2. 
  • its diablo 2 ._.

• can someone tell me how the current war in chambord is resolved?
    how does he survive against or kill the mage and does this brazzer(lol not sure if thats his name) betray him or try something to overthrow him?
  • Does he ever get to play Diablo 3 and will he rage out at the DLC?
  • karoman said:
    can someone tell me how the current war in chambord is resolved?
    how does he survive against or kill the mage and does this brazzer(lol not sure if thats his name) betray him or try something to overthrow him?
    He get's pierced by arrows and pretended to be dead then kills the mage when he(mage) collects his corpse.
  • Humm i think would be another god... but the final boss being diablo makes sense after all one god that bring him to this world and if i remember right the gods are the one that bring the strangers to that world to kill diablo.

You are forgetting that he could die there, so he won't be putting his life on the line just to get exp some faster.
  • As for what the diablo world gives him more instead of only power that would be waifu N.2
    And after he gets to lvl 99 he is peak 9 star warrior with battle power that is able to kill a moon ranked warrior. After reaching lvl 99 in normal mode you get nightmore mode and after that Hell mode. 

http://quanben-xiaoshuo.com/xiaoshuo/1/guowangwansui.html this is the raw site I used to read it, using the auto translator from chrome it was very readable got to say it read better then on lnmtl.

• but i find one plothole, i played diablo again and played it for two hours then i find it boring since its quite old but i was already level 12, maybe i was not calculating the time in game dont know but diablo was not that hard to level up even if i did not remember a grain of diablo i still get level 12 he who played it and remember a lot should be a lot faster and i remember that the hard part was getting top itens and not top level.
    its about perspective like for him hes actually hunting and like really walking
    its not like on a computer 
    but im just guessing
    the author does shit
  • and how does he survive after killing the mage?
    i mean the bridge is broken so he cant run?
    and does he ever learn energy in the real world, like can he combine energy of the normal world with the stats of a barbarian?
  • edited May 2016
    What happen to the shitty prime minister and his shitty son? Did Alex kill them?
  • I read a little longer than the translated chapters and it seems they just ran away, i have no idea what their plan or who was protecting them was.

maybe im wrong since MTL is hard on this one. :persevere: 
  • Awwww, come on, why the hell he let them go... :/