Ji ning Dao Paths during the conclave & underwater estate secret?

so... what are the dao paths JN currently trains in/mastered?

during and after the conclave.. 

and what are the secrets within the underwater estate? thanks

Comments

• Underwater estate has a gate way to another realm.

Currently he has
    dao of sword
    dao of inferno
    dao of gale
    dao of rain water

later he gets to Dao of Space/Time Dao of Life/Death and idk about others

The Almighty Froppy
  • Lowlav said:
    Underwater estate has a gate way to another realm.

Currently he has
    dao of sword
    dao of inferno
    dao of gale
    dao of rain water

later he gets to Dao of Space/Time Dao of Life/Death and idk about others
    will he master another dao path till the end of the conclave? 

whoaaaaaa... another realm o.o
  • No, he does not master another one untill later on.

• He masters Gale during the conclave (he hasn't yet done so). He also has some understanding of the Dao of Space, given how he can teleport and he uses it for his Swordland spell.

• I thought that wasn't untill after the conclave?
  • Arkeus said:
    He masters Gale during the conclave (he hasn't yet done so). He also has some understanding of the Dao of Space, given how he can teleport and he uses it for his Swordland spell.

Masters? I thought he gains some insights.

He uses a divine ability the 'Wind wing evasion technique' at the moment. He doesn't learn the Dao until much later on, the Heavenly Dao.

The Almighty Froppy
  • He does already know Dao of Gale, and he does master it by the end of the conclave. There are several times there has been huge amount of winds etc when Ji Ning was practicing the Dao of Gale inside the Underwater Mansion Dao Repository.
  • in the next few chapters he will make a breakthrough in the dao of gale 
  • is it just me or... the final battles at the conclave were really rushed >.<
  • draeco21 said:
    is it just me or... the final battles at the conclave were really rushed >.<
    I think it was fine. We already knew how strong each of them were. Rather it would have been sad if it was dragged out
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    draeco21 said:
    is it just me or... the final battles at the conclave were really rushed >.<
    I think it was fine. We already knew how strong each of them were. Rather it would have been sad if it was dragged out
    no, i mean.. i just wanna see how strong ning got when he mastered the dao of the gale and fused all 3 with the sword.. i wanted the author to show how awesome JN even if its just one battle against woodpass.. haha

well.. nvm.. its true.. now that u said it.. it mightve been dragged out if he did.. 
  • I dunno draeco21.  sometimes when an author drags those fights out, it feels like every attack is landing on the reader.  in this case I felt relieved because the fight was a foregone conclusion in the cases where he didn't spell it out.  some of these authors force us to sit through every fight.  the worst of them force us to sit through the mundane fights AND force us to sit through all the spectators losing their minds over how special this MC is (guy that did btth, wdqk, and tgr, I am starting to develop a sincere dislike for the way he writes).  This author doesn't do that to us most of the time, which i am totes thankful for.