Daoist Threelives Reincarnation Theory

so i wasn't sure if i should put this in the non-spoiler section or this one but chose to put it here just to be safe...

My theory is that Ji ning is actually the reincarnation of Daoist Threelives (the master of the ji nings underwater estate)... daoist threelives died but was then reincarnated as the crippled earthling ji ning which then died and became the current ji ning... or somthing along those lines...

it would also explain why ji ning has such monstrous potential. and if this theory is true then it would also explain why he hasnt awakened his memories of being daoist threelives (because the stronger some one is when they die the harder it is to reawaken their past memories).

this theory also some loopholes tho... like why would daoist threelives be reincarnated as an earthling? aren't immortals reincarnated back into their home world?

Comments

• haha interesting but I hear Daoist threelives is brought back to life by Ji Ning later... so Idk..
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Your theory is neat, but there is one major flaw. If Threelives and Ji Ning are the same person, they cannot coexist at the same time in the Chaos Universe, because they would be the same True Soul. But in the end of DE Ji Ning revives Threelives and talks to him face to face, meaning they have to have two completely different True Souls. This fact alone makes your theory false, but it is a cool theory though. :/
  • Your theory is neat, but there is one major flaw. If Threelives and Ji Ning are the same person, they cannot coexist at the same time in the Chaos Universe, because they would be the same True Soul. But in the end of DE Ji Ning revives Threelives and talks to him face to face, meaning they have to have two completely different True Souls. This fact alone makes your theory false, but it is a cool theory though. :/
    dude was confused as fuck after reviving xD
  • yea i kinda figured as much... was worth a shot tho xD
  • yea i kinda figured as much... was worth a shot tho xD
  • Even going by the logic of the reawakening memories, JN surpasses him midway throughout the story without a single memory lol. 
    dude was confused as fuck after reviving xD
    He was embarrassed to call Ji Ning is his student lol
  • so can any one give me a detail account of what happened?
  • Which volume/chapter does the revival happen?
    he does say in the spoiler "But in the end of DE Ji Ning revives Threelives"
    Last chapter of the last book.