Ji Ning's divine ability?

OK so my question here is if Ning ever creates his own divine ability, if i remember correctly Yu Wei said that once a fiendgod created his own divine ability he becomes an Ancestral God or something in those lines if i remember correctly, so does Ning ever create his own divine ability and if he does what's it like?

Comments

• He doesn't create his own divine ability, he does create his own Sword Arts though called Bright Moon Sword Arts, it's pretty awesome as well.
  • He doesn't create his own divine ability, he does create his own Sword Arts though called Bright Moon Sword Arts, it's pretty awesome as well.
    that....actually sounds really really cool
  • edited April 2016
    It's pretty awesome yeah, basically everything he learns regarding the Sword such as new Sword Arts, insights from other people using the Sword etc all eventually goes into developing Bright Moon Sword Arts, so it's basically observing from others and creating the ultimate Sword Arts, so it never becomes useless in the story, in fact it only gets stronger and stronger, it's pretty baller.
  • It's pretty awesome yeah, basically everything he learns regarding the Sword such as new Sword Arts, insights from other people using the Sword etc all eventually goes into developing Bright Moon Sword Arts, so it's basically observing from others and creating the ultimate Sword Arts, so it never becomes useless in the story, in fact it only gets stronger and stronger, it's pretty baller.
    Reminds of of a Skill in Eternal Life the MC created a moved called Era Fist so you can imagine what it does. 
  • What is the number 1 divine ability in 3 realms and are any of the top 10 except starseizing hand mentioned?
  • The number one Divine Ability in Three-Realms is called Eight Nine Mysterious Art which makes your body ridiculously powerful and allows you to change form into anyone or anything. The second one is called Houyi Archery, which uses Mental Strength and Archery, and I believe that Starseizer Hand is ranked as the third strongest Divine Ability in Three-Realms.

Naturally, Ji Ning is going to practice in all 3, because he's awesome. :P
  • The number one Divine Ability in Three-Realms is called Eight Nine Mysterious Art which makes your body ridiculously powerful and allows you to change form into anyone or anything. The second one is called Houyi Archery, which uses Mental Strength and Archery, and I believe that Starseizer Hand is ranked as the third strongest Divine Ability in Three-Realms.

Naturally, Ji Ning is going to practice in all 3, because he's awesome. :P
    Pretty sure Houyi is 3rd, and Starseizer is 'Top Ten', but I might be misremembering.
  • I'm not quite sure since it was a while since I read it, so I can't fully remember, but I do know that Starseizer Hand is ridiculously powerful at the sixth level. Ji Ning was trying to medidate to create the seventh level but I either missed it or he never even bothered to succeed.
  • I'm not quite sure since it was a while since I read it, so I can't fully remember, but I do know that Starseizer Hand is ridiculously powerful at the sixth level. Ji Ning was trying to medidate to create the seventh level but I either missed it or he never even bothered to succeed.
    Wasn't the 7th level basically the threshold to get that ability of the dead Supreme?
  • Can't remember that, no idea. XD
  • @Flyingboots damn bro! you sure know a lot from a lot of different novels. Do you know chinese or is it through lnmtl? 
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • edited April 2016
    Lnmtl. :P I avoided reading Lnmtl for quite some time because I was worried that it would make the books less enjoyable, turned out to be super easy for me to put two and two together and read it all perfectly. XD
  • Within the next 1 or 2 volumes of the translated chaps there will be a divine ability that's very similar to the Starseizer Hand revealed. It's merely mentioned but damn it's pretty awesome (made by the main buddha). IIRC the last stage of it basically allows you to create a major world within the palm of your hand...I think JN's reasoning for passing up on it was that the SH at the last stage would be able to destroy a major world lol. 
  • Will other people know that ji ning is the successor of daoist 3lives and that he has the divine ability starseizer?
    Will ji ning learn a stronger divine ability or something about the same level as starseizer?what is the name of the ability.
  • edited May 2016
    He will learn the Eight Nine Mysterious Arts, which is the strongest Divine Ability in Three-Realms. It basically makes his body stupily strong, it also allows him to shapeshift and change the strength of his aura.
  • What about Will other people know that ji ning is the successor of daoist 3lives and that he has the divine ability starseizer?
  • edited May 2016
    Wanz said:
    What about Will other people know that ji ning is the successor of daoist 3lives and that he has the divine ability starseizer?
    Yes, most people will get to know it in the boundary war arc.