can some one do a resume of the raws? please

Basically i would like to know what is currently happening in the raws, there levels, social life, etc. basically any thing that is happening on the raws

Comments

• BTW i know there is all ready a discussion named "spoilers" but because they have 1k+ comments i don't even know what to look at....(and too lazy to search for more).
  • edited April 2016
    - Nie Li's currently at peak Heavenly Star and about to break through to Heavenly Axis soon. He's gained a lot of great items recently so I think the advance of his cultivation and that of his allies will go on smoothly and quickly. He currently has 3 fused Demon spirits.

- He's absorbed primordial monster race blood which is supposed to strengthen his body and help a lot with cultivation. As a testament of its effectiveness, he went from Fate 5 to Star 2 in such a short time after absorbing this monster blood. Xiao Yu also absorbed this blood. Same with Lu Piao and Gu Bei. So their cultivations also went up by a lot in such a short time. Lu Piao is currently Star 6 and Gu Bei is Star 3. Since he's gained a bottle of this blood, it's clear the author set it up so the other gang members will also obtain this blood.

- It was revealed that Xiao Yu is a girl and her parents are also one of the many people who fought Sage Emperor several million years ago. They're also strong characters. Unfortunately, they were defeated and it was only her father's spirit who talked to Nie Li. They sent Xiao Yu several million years into the future to protect her.

- It was also revealed Tiny World is a key location to help him in his fight with Sage Emperor since the Sage Emperor cannot break the seal and enter Tiny World. There's also lots of heavenly treasures in Tiny World that can greatly help him.

- Up until now, he's only met with Xiao Ning Er and Xiao Xue since coming to Draconic Ruins realm. The rest of the gang hasn't yet reappeared in the story. I think Xiao Ning Er was at fate 5 when they met. Xiao Xue's cultivation wasn't mentioned.

- Nie Li also managed to set up a good relationship with 2 Divine Sects' top talents. Yan Yang of Skyblaze Sect and Mingyue Wushuang of Heavenly Note Sect.

- He's currently very very rich. He's got another treasure item, Ten Thousand Li Landscape Map/Chart, to thank for this. This is a very powerful treasure and very important tool for him to hide from Sage Emperor while he's still building up strength. It's like a separate space that they can enter and leave freely. Judging by its name its area should be 10k Li, which is 5k km. Heavenly Power in this space is very rich and inexhaustible.

- Yu Yan and Jin Dan are currently training in Ten Thousand Li Landscape Map/Chart.

- Since Nie Li's very rich, he contracted 360 Heavenly Primordial Spirit Race experts as some sort of private army. This race has very strong bloodline but unfortunately suppressed by Sage Emperor since he's scared of their potential. They're supposed to be slaves but Nie Li treats them as allies that would help him in his battle with the Sage Emperor. Nie Li is currently training them in Ten Thousand Li Landscape Map/Chart.

- In connection with the Primordial Race, he and Long Yuyin recently by pure chance met with the Heavenly Primordial Spirit Race first ancestor or something like that. This God Level ancestor decided to make Long Yuyin his disciple and pass his knowledge to her. As a result, this powered up Long Yuyin by a lot. She's currently at Dao Of Dragon 6 and she feels she can easily and quickly break through to Martial Ancestor level.

- Nie Li's current agenda is to become the Divine Feather Sect Master so he can prevent Divine Feather Sect's supposed ruin many years later. He's currently doing fine with this goal. He's almost set up everything he's supposed to. He's established very good relationships with the 3 aristocratic families candidates for successors (Li Hangyun, Gu Bei and Long Yuyin). Currently, he's already helped Gu Bei become the first successor and helping the other two to also become one. He's also become a disciple of Tian Yun Ancestor which is one of the 5 giants of Divine Feather Sect (Martial Ancestor Level characters). He's currently about to ask for support from the other giants to establish his position as prime successor of Divine Feather Sect Master.

I think the story now will be focused on his struggle for position against Long Tian Ming who he suspects as a Demon God Sect spy.

- Unfortunately, Demon Lord is also rising very fast. Just like Long Yuyin, he's become the disciple of another God Level character and it's revealed that the strong body he's gained is actually from another God Level character.

• Thanks. I read the Google translations and while I think I got most of it, it's nice to have a reresher.
  • Not sure but probably the author is confused in how to proceed the novel forward and completing it
  • edited June 2016
    libon23 said:
    i heard the author dropped this novel ? Is it true ? 

Read this post and this post. Up to you whether you believe those posts or not.
  • Wow, his friends became pretty OP...
    How strong of an opponent can he fight currently?

• edited June 2016
    I wrote the summary a while ago. There was a bit of timeskip and now:

MC's an Axis realm peak. It was said his strength is equivalent to Dao of Dragon 5. But he's currently in a coma, just when the next acting Sect Master is going to be selected.

Although, author hasn't been updating for 2 weeks now. He released only 2 chapters last month and only 7 in 2 months.
  • I wrote the summary a while ago. There was a bit of timeskip and now:

MC's an Axis realm peak. It was said his strength is equivalent to Dao of Dragon 5. But he's currently in a coma, just when the next acting Sect Master is going to be selected.

Although, author hasn't been updating for 2 weeks now. He released only 2 chapters last month and only 7 in 2 months.
    Wait it was stated above that he was peak if star realm? But hes at the peak of axis realm now? How did he level up so quickly?
  • Pills he made from the fruits the spirit of the primordial race ancestor gave him. He was peak at HS from leveling up using the pages of the big bad book after the temple escape.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Prady said:

Wait it was stated above that he was peak if star realm? But hes at the peak of axis realm now? How did he level up so quickly?
    Like said above, I just didn't elaborate in the summary, but he's gained really OP items that help with cultivation.

Plus, like what's said in the summary, he absorbed primordial monster race blood into his body and it helps a lot with cultivation. I think it's only been a few days when he went from Fate 5 to Star 2 with its help.
  • edited June 2016
    What confuses me is the fact that the primordial monster race blood changed his appearance.
    From reading the raws, I couldn't clarify how he was able to change his appearance back to human.
    As I read the raws, it never stated that he killed himself to return back to his original body appearance.
    Unless he managed to change his appearance using a unique technique that reverses the effects?
    Also, did it clarify that Xiao Yu is still in that fox monster race appearance state?
    It's just that with the way the author is writing the story, she she has been inside the Painting for a long time and none of the officials at the institute has called it out yet.

Also, Nie Li has 9 soul-thingys inside his cultivation realm. 
    Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Black, Green, Silver-White
    ...and I'm not sure what the other 2 soul colors are. Were they mentioned?  
  • War God said:

Also, Nie Li has 9 soul-thingys inside his cultivation realm. 
    Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Black, Green, Silver-White
    ...and I'm not sure what the other 2 soul colors are. Were they mentioned?  
    Don't think so much. The author probably doesn't remember any of those anymore.
  • edited April 27
    You know i'm with youI completely agree, writing a resume is a responsible job. I was recently looking for a job and needed
    a good resume. It's good that I found a company that helped me to draw up
    https://resumeedge.com/blog/hard-skills-vs-soft-skills-whats-the-difference and make the right one. Thanks to which I
    was hired for a good position.