Crimsonbright Diagram of the Nine Heavens

What makes this fiendgod refining technique so special,other than being able to train in most divine abilities and skipping levels.

Comments

• Mostly it's a body refined from the highest level of fire and water energy. Making the Fiendgod body much more pure and simillar to original Fiendgods.
  • What makes this fiendgod refining technique so special,other than being able to train in most divine abilities and skipping levels.
    It's basically the findgod refining technique created by some of the best Fiendgod experts of the Three Realms, so it would be the equivalent of if a High End Golden Immortal had created a Ki Refining technique and then given it to everyone in the three realms instead of leaving it behind paywalls like all high end Ki refining techniques.
    Spoiler:

Oh, and there is also no truly High-End Golden Immortal in the three realms as Pangu and Nuwa are body refiners and so Ki refining was created much later and has never had a Chaos Immortal expert

• What makes this fiendgod refining technique so special,other than being able to train in most divine abilities and skipping levels.
    What makes it so special compared to other Feindgod body refining techniques is (as it says very early on in the series) the fact that it is the ONLY technique that the tattoos/symbols are not drawn/painted on by a refiner but the Sun and Moon do it themselves.
  • In the Raindragon guard ark, the immortal told Ning that he would learn to fully unleash the power of the body technique. What was that all about?
  • In the Raindragon guard ark, the immortal told Ning that he would learn to fully unleash the power of the body technique. What was that all about?
    Cause certain divine abilities can only be used by someone who practices the Crimsonbright Diagram. Its quality is high and certain Divine Abilities require a high level body refining tech in order to utilize the ability. I think it was mentioned somewhere in the translations. I dont recall where or when. I stockpiled the chapters and read the last 50-60 chapters like 2 days ago so it all one big story in my head now.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • On a mortal scale, the Crimsonbright Diagram of Nine Heavens might be special, but it's not that special. Ning will acquire an even more formidable fiendgod body refining technique. 

The Almighty Froppy
  • Does this happen before he becomes a dao lord, because I thought the Crimsonbright Diagram of Nine Heavens was the best fiend god body refining technique since the pangu's time

• Does this happen before he becomes a dao lord, because I thought the Crimsonbright Diagram of Nine Heavens was the best fiend god body refining technique since the pangu's time

More on the lines of a pale imitation. My understanding of the raws are not perfect. It could be that I'm simply teferring to the later stages of the diagram..

The Almighty Froppy
  • Lowlav said:
    Does this happen before he becomes a dao lord, because I thought the Crimsonbright Diagram of Nine Heavens was the best fiend god body refining technique since the pangu's time

More on the lines of a pale imitation. My understanding of the raws are not perfect. It could be that I'm simply teferring to the later stages of the diagram..
    Nope it's another fiendgod refining technique he got it from a one of the most dangerous places near the three-realms which is a trial made by a peak word god.
  • Neroxex said:
    Lowlav said:
    Does this happen before he becomes a dao lord, because I thought the Crimsonbright Diagram of Nine Heavens was the best fiend god body refining technique since the pangu's time

Nope it's another fiendgod refining technique he got it from a one of the most dangerous places near the three-realms which is a trial made by a peak word god.
    By peak worldgod u mean one that trained themselves to that lvl instead of being a natural born world god (the type that has the sole purpose of creating a universe and dying in the process. i.e. pangu)?
  • Neroxex said:
    Lowlav said:

I know. I read the raws. 

The Almighty Froppy
  • edited April 2016
    Neroxex said:
    Lowlav said:

Crimsonbright Diagram of the Nine Heavens can also only be used to reach Celestial God(Empyrian God translated by Ren) level, you cannot become a True God with the technique. The technique that Ji Ning obtained is called Solitary World God, which is a fiendgod secret technique that can be used all the way to World God.