Nine Province

Asura Ghost Tower and Emperor Tomb!! These two things can only be left by very powerful experts but why does nine province have them, the place cruenntly doesnt even have martial lords or even recods of it within major families of the nine province!!
What is sealed in Asura Ghost Tower eggy said it is a sealing tower?
Apart from the 4 secret skills what else does chu feng get from Emperor Tomb?

Comments

• The emperor tomb is left by the blue emperor who is still alive and is born there(Su Mei talked about him when they where still in Azure Dragon school)
    I don't know is the author will disclose the identity of the world spiritist who builded the Asura Ghost tower but Chu Feng will go there and will upgrade his spirit power to become a gold coat world spiritist then it will collapse(1 time use)
    the Phoenix told Chu Feng about their body sealing a natural oddity in the holy land( Magma Emperor) and told him if he manages to obtain the Emperor armament in the tomb they will tell him the place so he can unseal their bodies and let them help him like they did with their creator
  • thank you
  • thank you
    the tower should be a remnant of the "ancient times"

• new-id said:
    The emperor tomb is left by the blue emperor who is still alive and is born there(Su Mei talked about him when they where still in Azure Dragon school)
    I don't know is the author will disclose the identity of the world spiritist who builded the Asura Ghost tower but Chu Feng will go there and will upgrade his spirit power to become a gold coat world spiritist then it will collapse(1 time use)
    the Phoenix told Chu Feng about their body sealing a natural oddity in the holy land( Magma Emperor) and told him if he manages to obtain the Emperor armament in the tomb they will tell him the place so he can unseal their bodies and let them help him like they did with their creator
    kinda awkard, i mean who builds his own tomb while still being alive...
  • Don't like rich families in modern world also have there family tomb where their grandfathers fathers and they them would be buried when they pass away!
  • kr33d said:

it is called a tomb but he built it to hide the four secret skills
    he is still alive and will meet Chu Feng
  • new-id said:
    kr33d said:

it is called a tomb but he built it to hide the four secret skills
    he is still alive and will meet Chu Feng
    What happens when they meet? Has he realized he threw away op secret skills?
  • Nabcake said:

not there yet
  • edited April 2016
    Nabcake said:

As of the latest chapter, he still hasn't met the real Qing Quan Tian (blue emperor). I say real one, coz I think he already saw a formation that recorded blue emperor's image which told him some info about the treasures in the tomb.

As for the second question, it's a bit more complicated than you'd think:

First of all, the secret skills aren't really secret skills. They're originally a kind of Divine Power. Blue emperor is a Divine Body, he discarded them because he felt they weren't strong enough to further his cultivation. He wanted to be stronger, that's the way of cultivators. And so he decided to discard them in exchange for a stronger Divine Power. I am not clear what kind of Divine Power he traded for them, but Magma Emperor has something to do with it. I think it was originally Magma Emperor's Divine Power or something. After that, he went to "beyond the heavens". His whereabouts now is still unknown.

Later on though, MC's father revealed that the Divine Beasts are actually ranked 3rd in overall Divine Power rankings. But MC's father also said the blue emperor can't really be blamed for his decision, he thought the Divine Power of the Divine Beasts weren't strong enough because he wasn't able to display their full power. He was unfortunate in being too weak back then to realize this point. So, from this aspect, it can be said that the blue emperor didn't know what he was doing when he discarded them.

But since MC still hasn't met him, we don't know how he really feels about discarding his original Divine Power. If you think about it though, if he was fortunate enough to acquire the Rank 1st and 2nd Divine Powers throughout the years, then I'd think he wouldn't really feel that bad about it.