Ancient Godly Monarch Spoilers

1161718192022»

Comments

• Can anyone tell me who the white robbed young man?
    He met the MC in the reincarnation world wo the academy and then later in heaven's vault??
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King
  • enix19955 said:
    Can anyone tell me who the white robbed young man?
    He met the MC in the reincarnation world wo the academy and then later in heaven's vault??
    Its Lin Feng the MC from Peerless Martial God 1 (PMG2 is more of a fanfic cuz its not the origional author writting it) so you could say Ancient Godly Monarch is a sequel to PMG

• Does anyone remember what chapter it is when QW stops being the Roc? Currently I'm around 433. 
  • Cryhwks said:
    Does anyone remember what chapter it is when QW stops being the Roc? Currently I'm around 433. 
    No idea as I skipped a load of boring chapters
  • What happened to Goddess Nichang? Where did she and her grandpa left after her marriage with qin dangtian was sabotaged by wentian?
    If possible please refer Chapter Number? 
  • Too many deaths, worse than Got
  • edited November 2019
    Gran said:
    What happened to Goddess Nichang? Where did she and her grandpa left after her marriage with qin dangtian was sabotaged by wentian?
    If possible please refer Chapter Number? 

She appears again at the very end of the novel were she has been living by a lake that the MC has been  visiting, plus her relationship with the MC has been left open for the readers imagination (based on the ending)

• edited November 2019
    enix19955 said:
    Its Lin Feng the MC from Peerless Martial God 1 (PMG2 is more of a fanfic cuz its not the origional author writting it) so you could say Ancient Godly Monarch is a sequel to PMG

Does he do anything noteworthy after the heaven vault appearance??
    Can you please tell me more about him and his actions?
    Also, what level is he??
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King
  • edited November 2019
    Am I the only that thinks that Yue Changkong is the worst character in the entire series? I hate him so much that I'm having real trouble finding the energy to keep reading the story.

The first time Qin Wentian fought this looser he defeated him in like 2 moves. What about that says "interesting and compelling final boss?" He's even actually killed this roach, and he came back in an ass pull way, " Side Note - I hated the Reincarnation Arc, giant waste of time."

I wouldn't care so much if he wasn't in almost every chapter. I want to read about Qin Wentian. Not some lame shitty character you brought in to be the 2nd MC at 1750 chapters into the series.

And to make it worst, this is potentially ending series stuff, so if you don't want to know? Stop reading now. 

I heard this looser somehow fuses together with Qin Dangtian to be the final boss against QW? Which if true. Is absolutely terrible because that's exactly what happened in PMG. And also why spend so much fucking time building up a final boss character, for them to only kinda be the final boss?

It's so fucking lame, can someone link me a summary of the ending of this series? Because if the fusion things true? I don't want to waste my time reading this anymore. 

I thought the fusion thing in PMG was awful. And if he actually does it again? I'm definitely never reading anything this guy writes again.

Sorry about the language, but I'm pissed I've potentially wasted so much time on this series, 
  • edited November 2019
    enix19955 said:
    enix19955 said:

Also, what level is he??
    He appears during the final fight when the old headmaster dude (LF disciple from PMG) asks Lin Feng to step in and stop the main antagonist of the novel if MC fails, LF says a speech about that they always have to save every world they go to.. But then he says he will kill the main antagonist if things get out of control.

He then appears in the last few chapters and chats with MC (as they are now on the same powerlevel god lvl)

Lin Feng is one of the strongest beings in the universe/multiverse (PMG worlds and AGM worlds)
  • edited November 2019
    Cryhwks said:
    Am I the only that thinks that Yue Changkong is the worst character in the entire series? I hate him so much that I'm having real trouble finding the energy to keep reading the story.

The first time Qin Wentian fought this looser he defeated him in like 2 moves. What about that says "interesting and compelling final boss?" He's even actually killed this roach, and he came back in an ass pull way, " Side Note - I hated the Reincarnation Arc, giant waste of time."

I wouldn't care so much if he wasn't in almost every chapter. I want to read about Qin Wentian. Not some lame shitty character you brought in to be the 2nd MC at 1750 chapters into the series.

And to make it worst, this is potentially ending series stuff, so if you don't want to know? Stop reading now. 

I heard this looser somehow fuses together with Qin Dangtian to be the final boss against QW? Which if true. Is absolutely terrible because that's exactly what happened in PMG. And also why spend so much fucking time building up a final boss character, for them to only kinda be the final boss?

It's so fucking lame, can someone link me a summary of the ending of this series? Because if the fusion things true? I don't want to waste my time reading this anymore. 

I thought the fusion thing in PMG was awful. And if he actually does it again? I'm definitely never reading anything this guy writes again.

Sorry about the language, but I'm pissed I've potentially wasted so much time on this series, 
    Yes the main bad guy is some Budda godking who absorbs/fuses with people and the final fight is even worse than PMG one (MC was pretty much useless until the final powerup and that was shit compared to Lin Fengs)
  • Cryhwks said:

Yes the main bad guy is some Budda godking who absorbs/fuses with people and the final fight is even worse than PMG one (MC was pretty much useless until the final powerup and that was shit compared to Lin Fengs)
    Thanks, now I know to not waste any more time on this. Very disappointing this author did essentially the same ending as another one of his series. 
  • enix19955 said:
    enix19955 said:

Also, what level is he??
    He appears during the final fight when the old headmaster dude (LF disciple from PMG) asks Lin Feng to step in and stop the main antagonist of the novel if MC fails, LF says a speech about that they always have to save every world they go to.. But then he says he will kill the main antagonist if things get out of control.

He then appears in the last few chapters and chats with MC (as they are now on the same powerlevel god lvl)

Lin Feng is one of the strongest beings in the universe/multiverse (PMG worlds and AGM worlds)
    So the headmaster is Ye Chen from PMG because he is the only disciple listed? and so LF is stronger than the Budda God-king? 
  • edited November 2019
    Sparty09 said:
    enix19955 said:
    enix19955 said:

Also, what level is he??

So the headmaster is Ye Chen from PMG because he is the only disciple listed? and so LF is stronger than the Budda God-king? 
    Yes the old headmaster is Ye Chen and he is around peak heavenly deity to godking lvl in strength. The main bad guy is peak godking lvl and is trying to transcend (god lvl). Lin Feng is a transcend being so he can easily stomp the main bad guy (budda godking)