Ancient Godly Monarch Spoilers

Comments

• They didnt got married in the until the current translated chapters(qinger and qin wentian)
  • What chapter does he die?

Starting to get fed up with the 100 mini arcs of arrogant young masters from big sects picking a fight and then him beating them up and saying why you so arrogant?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Reading ahead and this guy still isnt dead. Finished Saint school arc. He goes back to sect and his senior brother is about to get married.

Looked ahead in table of contents and looked for chapters where he might die or had breakthrus

Read that he brokethru to immortal king but no mention if he died already

@fugi123 when does he die? And what level is he when he does die?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Its possible i missed it but i did not see it. What chapter does QW meet his parents.
  • How does the story end crappy or meh and who did he take as his concubine different from his wives
  • around what chapter does Qin Wentian become 6th level divine inscriptionist ?
  • I have a few question i hope someone can answer it. I'm at chapter 1086.

1. Will QW kill eastern immortal sage?
    2. What will be the ending of war between eastern sage and thousand transformation?
    3. When will uncle black go see QW and tell the truth about his clan? (uncle black promise QW that he will tell the truth when QW reach immortal-foundation).
  • Can anyone Tell who kills Qin wentian and how does he survive spoil me Please
  • If MC fuses with his clone, what happened to the astral soul of his clone? Can he still use the sealing techniques?
  • Sytor said:
    If MC fuses with his clone, what happened to the astral soul of his clone? Can he still use the sealing techniques?
    he can use both of his and his clone's astral souls
  • What chapter does he die?

Starting to get fed up with the 100 mini arcs of arrogant young masters from big sects picking a fight and then him beating them up and saying why you so arrogant?
    He dies in between 1488 and 1535 or so QW dies. He receives a cultivation technique called the "Undying Scripture" which i belive is from the Tiny Astral Being and is also what his father used when he imploded his body in the memories from when QW was in the Immortal Foundation Realm.
  • edited September 2018
    Sytor said:
    If MC fuses with his clone, what happened to the astral soul of his clone? Can he still use the sealing techniques?
    You are misinterpreting just what his clone is. It is literally another Qin Wentian that shares all memories and abilities of QW when he made him. Di Tian as he is called is eventually fused as you say. When this happens:
    QW and DT become one person, allowing the fused version (who i am calling QT lol) to have 3 things.
    1. Both QW and DT's astral souls are the fused bodies now. This means that the fused body gets a total of 18 Yuanfu's to use when making whatever the end level immortal foundation is. I belive that there is no overlap of astral souls as far as I am aware due to Di Tian going a different path from original body of QW and only inheriting ogQW's first 4 Astral souls. 

2. All memories are shared as far as i am aware. This means cultivation techniques, mandates, laws and everything else.

WARNING: the follow is not personally confirmed and is merely speculation by myself so take it with a grain of salt.

3. I believe all bloodlines are shared. This is actually very important since when QW gets his physical body destroyed, the Undying Scripture can only sace his soul and reconstructs a bloodline free body. Di Tian I believe is actually made from QW so apparently he has the same bloodlines as QW's original body. Thus the sharing of bloodlines when they fuse is actually incredibly importan for extra abilities that the fused person can use.

Note: apparently the QW that cultivated after original bodys death incredibly OP anyway due to having his first 7 astral souls being 8th layer and the final two both being 9th layer. Also, QW's final astral soul is apparently incredibly op and could possibly allow him to master every law known due to its ability to change into any other Astral soul in existence.
  • ok guys. Here is a link to help with any spoilers in cultivation or astral souls. 
    http://ancient-godly-monarch.wikia.com/wiki/Qin_Wentian

And while I am here. I am gonna list all the Astral Soul attributes of the fibal that I know. I do not know the layer of the astral soul that Di Tian condensed which is sealing but I am assuming that DT forwent the condensation of the Demon God Body (QW's first condensed astral soul with new body) but condensed the other 2 astral souls that QWs original body condensed.

5th Layer:
    Force(DT) - Dream(DT) - Monster(DT)

6th Later:
    King Sword(DT)

7th Layer: 
    Suppression(DT)

8th Layer:
    Destruction(DT) - Demon(QW) - Space(QW) - Buddha(QW) - Light(QW) - Sword(idk why, should be something cool like dark or something since DT has a sword one but this is QWs) - Imaginary(QW) - Life(QW) 

9th Layer:
    Time(QW) - Everything(QW): i am being honest here btw. this is the tiny astral being and also the reason why QW's father was hated by his clan. The stone given by QWs father is like the warbeast soul thing from back when QW got his 3rd astral soul, it boosts his affinity/ease of finding it by a large amount. Now this astral soul technicallu isnt everything but it has the ability to transform into any other astral soul.

Unknown:
    Sealing(DT) I assume it is an 8th layer one like the demon but honestly does it even matter with the tiny astral being. QW can just make it a 9th level sealing type astral soul and bam, has a better sealing type astral soul to use lol.
  • Sytor said:
    You are misinterpreting just what his clone is. It is literally another Qin Wentian that shares all memories and abilities of QW when he made him. Di Tian as he is called is eventually fused as you say. When this happens:
    QW and DT become one person, allowing the fused version (who i am calling QT lol) to have 3 things.
    1. Both QW and DT's astral souls are the fused bodies now. This means that the fused body gets a total of 18 Yuanfu's to use when making whatever the end level immortal foundation is. I belive that there is no overlap of astral souls as far as I am aware due to Di Tian going a different path from original body of QW and only inheriting ogQW's first 4 Astral souls. 

2. All memories are shared as far as i am aware. This means cultivation techniques, mandates, laws and everything else.

WARNING: the follow is not personally confirmed and is merely speculation by myself so take it with a grain of salt.

3. I believe all bloodlines are shared. This is actually very important since when QW gets his physical body destroyed, the Undying Scripture can only sace his soul and reconstructs a bloodline free body. Di Tian I believe is actually made from QW so apparently he has the same bloodlines as QW's original body. Thus the sharing of bloodlines when they fuse is actually incredibly importan for extra abilities that the fused person can use.

Note: apparently the QW that cultivated after original bodys death incredibly OP anyway due to having his first 7 astral souls being 8th layer and the final two both being 9th layer. Also, QW's final astral soul is apparently incredibly op and could possibly allow him to master every law known due to its ability to change into any other Astral soul in existence.
    You're right for 3 because towards the end when he finds out about the opness of his two bloodlines he calls di tian over so he can regain his bloodlines that he lost
  • Did QW marry Beiming Youhan as a concubine?
  • Guys can I have the harem list and is Bai Qing in the list? TQ
  • edited April 17
    So I'm reading the current translations and I'm a bit confused on the cultivation realms above Immortal Emperor so I tried looking at the wiki and what is listed there is different to the what the current translation has explained. So can someone please clarify what the realms above are?

• Sparty09 said:
    So I'm reading the current translations and I'm a bit confused on the cultivation realms above Immortal Emperor so I tried looking at the wiki and what is listed there is different to the what the current translation has explained. So can someone please clarify what the realms above are?

Above Immortal Emperor is "Empyrean" then Overlord and finally Heavenly God. Oh and a final realm called Ancient Godly Monarch

Guys can I have the harem list and is Bai Qing in the list? TQ
    Qinger, Mo QingCheng, the new chick when he reach the Immortal Supreme Realm and as for Beiming Youhan, I think so but I'm not sure tbh, been too long i've read the machine translated chapters.

No Bai Qing.

• he married 4 girls but he go and pick all the girls by the end of the novel including all girls who have shown feeling for him they were many 
  • Pick them up? You mean he went back to accept all of them in the harem?
  • Delano said:
    Pick them up? You mean he went back to accept all of them in the harem?
    Yes
  • Thanks for clearing it up and did he revive the girl that died cause her family was forcing her to marry a old freak
  • Delano said:
    Thanks for clearing it up and did he revive the girl that died cause her family was forcing her to marry a old freak
    the author didnt mention that i would be dissapointed if he didnt revive her and the other girl who died between his arms who he did also have sex with her cause he did revive his two grandparents who died thousands of years back 
  • edited August 18
    Xiao Lengyue = Beauty Xiao ?
    Then how did she die.Wiki say she's dead but the info is unavailable.I am at Chap 902.Just curious and it seem that she's going to be QW enemy.If she's not Beauty Xiao who is?Don't mind my english.
  • Xiao Lengyue = Beauty Xiao ?
    Then how did she die.Wiki say she's dead but the info is unavailable.I am at Chap 902.Just curious and it seem that she's going to be QW enemy.If she's not Beauty Xiao who is?Don't mind my english.
    No not Xiao Lengyue   this girl well be enemy but she wont die she well be forgetten after regreting her actions like his fiancee the one i talk about is Beauty Xiao he well meet her in the last layer of immortals relams she died chapter 1663 
  • edited August 18
    Sorry to ask again but i just recalled the amount of women who loved him which is probably in the 20s by the end of the novel did he really accept all of them? And did his family issues with his father and mother end ok?

• Delano said:
    Sorry to ask again but i just recalled the amount of women who loved him which is probably in the 20s by the end of the novel did he really accept all of them? And did his family issues with his father and mother end ok?

By the end of the novel his family proplems all solved he did kill all his father clan including the two pairs of lovers who betrayed him and thier son and by the end of the novel he returned back and collected all the women in his old world and it sayed that he well make a tour with them and hinted he take them all with him 
  • Damn I'm reading this and the mc is such an eunuch 
  • Which chapter does qw and dt fuse?

• mimic said:
    Which chapter does qw and dt fuse?

Chapter 1897
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King