Ancient Godly Monarch Spoilers

Comments

• i don't remember star river association being relevant beyond the mortal realm, QW didn't allow them to operate where he was living but they haven't been mentionned since then i guess , 
  • Who are his 4 wives or is there more?
  • fugi123 said:
    mind if i ask whats the deal with star river association? 
    They were a powerful organization in the granule world don't know remember if they had their own immortals but later when the medicine emperor takes over star river gets lots of immortals and a immortal king from the great emperor dongsheng to kill mc friends/family and take over the world(something like that) later the mc finds out and kills all of them and erases the star river association.
    by medicine emperor do you mean qingchengs master or a different medicine emperor? because if it is qingcheng master, than there is seriously a lot of BS around if each of her masters has issues with the mc! 

thanks for the info!!!
  • edited September 2017
    fugi123 said:
    They were a powerful organization in the granule world don't know remember if they had their own immortals but later when the medicine emperor takes over star river gets lots of immortals and a immortal king from the great emperor dongsheng to kill mc friends/family and take over the world(something like that) later the mc finds out and kills all of them and erases the star river association.
    by medicine emperor do you mean qingchengs master or a different medicine emperor? because if it is qingcheng master, than there is seriously a lot of BS around if each of her masters has issues with the mc! 

thanks for the info!!!
    think you are getting the wrong point qincheng master became the world power and the overlord sect became medicine valley but QW let the star river association alive they got later got immortals and immortal king and destroyed the medicine valley and injured qinchengs master.

Delano said:
    Who are his 4 wives or is there more?
    mo qincheng, qing'er  youhuang
  • he has 3 official wives not 2, not 4 , youhuang is strongly hinted to be the 4th as of recent chaps but still he has 3 with some potential futur ones 
  • fugi123 said:
    fugi123 said:

thanks for the info!!!
    think you are getting the wrong point qincheng master became the world power and the overlord sect became medicine valley but QW let the star river association alive they got later got immortals and immortal king and destroyed the medicine valley and injured qinchengs master.
    i see thanks
  • he has 3 official wives not 2, not 4 , youhuang is strongly hinted to be the 4th as of recent chaps but still he has 3 with some potential futur ones 
    who's his 3rd wife?
  • his third wife is ye qianyu
  • So what is his 5th astral soul?
  • i think it has something to do with supression , not sure though has been a long since i read those chaps 
  • i think it has something to do with supression , not sure though has been a long since i read those chaps 
    I see. Thanks.
    Btw, from what i read, Uncle Black seems to be very powerful?
  • Author kills too many loveable characters. Really hope
    Fan Ye
    is revived, before she loses relevance like Leng Ning.
  • Grimmjaww said:
    i think it has something to do with supression , not sure though has been a long since i read those chaps 
    I see. Thanks.
    i don't know how strong was he in the past but he said he was crippled around chap 13xx so i don't think he's that strong, in any case by QW current strength uncle black can't be of any help
  • Who's ye qianyu and youhuang
  • Delano said:
    Who's ye qianyu and youhuang
    youhuang is a daughter of a immortal emperor with high talents and follows the mc around and ye qianyu is someone he meets in the ancient immortal territory
  • edited September 2017
    Author kills too many loveable characters. Really hope
    Fan Ye
    is revived, before she loses relevance like Leng Ning.
    Hope she is because otherwise qw wouldn't really have the face to face fan le since the whole shit happen due to him being an overconfident dumbass. Lucky that the author make fan le like that otherwise have they actually face each other face to face, I am pretty sure their relationship would have taking a big hit. Fan le could be said to be his best brother and he is one of my favorite character too so seeing the author torture him like that really piss me off and make me hate qw for being such a dumbass. The whole thing could have been prevented easily but author have to do some bs to stir up the plot. 
  • i don't remember star river association being relevant beyond the mortal realm, QW didn't allow them to operate where he was living but they haven't been mentionned since then i guess , 
    It was said that they are on par with royal sacred sect in current translation.

Basically a bunch of scum.  And royal sacred sect a bunch of idiots.

• Grimmjaww said:
    i think it has something to do with supression , not sure though has been a long since i read those chaps 
    I see. Thanks.
    i don't know how strong was he in the past but he said he was crippled around chap 13xx so i don't think he's that strong, in any case by QW current strength uncle black can't be of any help
    I see. But Uncle Black seems to have some helpers. The black clothed mask guys. Are they all peak ascendant or higher? Do they all belong to QW parents?

• Like i said they are just servants of Qin yuanfeng and they shouldn't be really strong otherwise they wouldn't fear the qin clan that much 
  • What will happen to the royal sacred sect
  • blazeing said:
    What will happen to the royal sacred sect
    it gets destroyed
  • edited September 2017
    fugi123 said:
    blazeing said:
    it gets destroyed
    I mean the method on how they get destroyed
  • How does Immortal emperor dongsheng (the guy qing'er tried to have as MCs master) react when he realises how awesome the mc became or the like?
  • blazeing said:
    fugi123 said:
    blazeing said:
    it gets destroyed
    I mean the method on how they get destroyed
    don't remember exactly it happened but a friend of the medicine emperor came and killed the leader of royal sacred sect and the old leader as well

DeathStroke96 said:
    How does Immortal emperor dongsheng (the guy qing'er tried to have as MCs master) react when he realises how awesome the mc became or the like?
    he wants to kill him 1 because he killed one of his immortal king disiciple and he also killed his own disicple when they go to ancient emperor city.
  • fugi123 said:
    DeathStroke96 said:
    How does Immortal emperor dongsheng (the guy qing'er tried to have as MCs master) react when he realises how awesome the mc became or the like?
    he wants to kill him 1 because he killed one of his immortal king disiciple and he also killed his own disicple when they go to ancient emperor city.
    Thanks 
  • Like i said they are just servants of Qin yuanfeng and they shouldn't be really strong otherwise they wouldn't fear the qin clan that much 
    I know but how strong are they compared to Qing'er father kingdom?
  • Grimmjaww said:
    Like i said they are just servants of Qin yuanfeng and they shouldn't be really strong otherwise they wouldn't fear the qin clan that much 
    I know but how strong are they compared to Qing'er father kingdom?
    they might be immortal kings at most currently they might of been at higher boundaries when they weren't crippled.
  • When does Qing'er realize the MCs background?
  • why didn't QW become Dongshen's disciple?
  • be cause dongshen wanted to restrict QW freedom and sending him to train for 1000 years without any direction from him ,