Ancient Godly Monarch Spoilers

Comments

• can someone list me all the cultivation realms known so far starting from the beginning
  • blob said:
    can someone list me all the cultivation realms known so far starting from the beginning
    well there are the levels that has been translated so far then immortal , immortal king , immortal emperor
    then there is transcendent saint which is not a realm in itself just a transition to the next realm
    then there is boundary master(i don't like this translation though by my simple understanding of chinese i'd call it domain lord )
    then there is God 
    probably God king after God (to be confirmed yet) 
  • edited August 2017
    who is the new girl (first beauty(太古神王曲霓裳))?
  • edited August 2017
    Lin Feng also called the 'Soverign God' is a spiritual God / True God and is at the peak lvl of power attainable (Far stronger than a GodKing). The number 1 beauty is called Goddess Nichang (could be a potential harem member) well thats if ur currently at the ancient immortal territory's in the latest raws
  • edited August 2017
    What constellation is wentian astrial souls from? is wentian a god?
    what happend to Lin Feng?
    what happend last raw?

• QW just broke through to heavenly God lvl but needs to communicate with his astral soul to complete the transformation. Lin Feng is just traveling about atm with his samara world. The latest raw QW and alot of clans are at some staircase that leads to the nine galaxies, u can go onto the staircase to lvl up and stuff, QW just broke through but his evil aunty spotted him and now he is being chased her and his uncle (they betrayed and injured his father in the past and both are HG lvl) so he is in a tight spot atm
  • mercer said:
    What constellation is wentian astrial souls from? is wentian a god?
    what happend to Lin Feng?
    what happend last raw?

all his astral souls are from 8th heaven except the last one which is from the 9th heaven(time attribute soul), 
  • When does QW meet MQC again after he tries to rescue her from the Pill Palace?
  • What does wentian get from the vermilion bird immortal palace in the current translation? Does he get the ultimate legacy that was spoken of?
  • he meets her in an ancient country ,she had a fuzzy memory so she didn't recognize him at first and she had a better status than he did back then so yeah we got the young master looming around her scenario 
  • When does QW meet MQC again after he tries to rescue her from the Pill Palace?
    Thanks.

also when does QW turn back into human form or does his Di Tian clone become the new MC?
    Thanks.

also when does QW turn back into human form or does his Di Tian clone become the new MC?
    Okay scratch that Question. When does QW hook up with Qing'er
  • This has more than likely been asked but over 400 replies is quite a bit to look through so, i'm just wondering around what chapter does QW meet his real family or at least uncle black?
  • Maspro said:
    This has more than likely been asked but over 400 replies is quite a bit to look through so, i'm just wondering around what chapter does QW meet his real family or at least uncle black?
    Uncle black around c680
  • Excuse me, but did qw (main body) or di tian died (because in the last page this spoiler i read those, but not clearly understand)? Only 1 body or still double? and which chap if its happen. Thank you!
  • ikemen said:
    Excuse me, but did qw (main body) or di tian died (because in the last page this spoiler i read those, but not clearly understand)? Only 1 body or still double? and which chap if its happen. Thank you!
    Qin wentian (main body) died but using some technique he preserved his soul and remoulded his bod. in recent chapters di tian and qw fused back again
  • ikemen said:
    Excuse me, but did qw (main body) or di tian died (because in the last page this spoiler i read those, but not clearly understand)? Only 1 body or still double? and which chap if its happen. Thank you!
    Qin wentian (main body) died but using some technique he preserved his soul and remoulded his bod. in recent chapters di tian and qw fused back again
    Glad to hear that, sometimes i dont like it when there was like two mc. Too weird and confusing, it will different if its just bunshin. Ahaha
  • I didnt start reading it yet but before i start i want to ask:
    Is this one of those Novels where the MC meets his girl every 100-300 chapter like for example Martial God Asura. I really hate sth. Like this. I didnt find yet a good Martial/cultivation Novel thats not highly repetetiv and wich romance apearing only in the first 100 chapter and later only once in 100-300 chapters. 
  • edited August 2017
    Szini50 said:
    I didnt start reading it yet but before i start i want to ask:
    Is this one of those Novels where the MC meets his girl every 100-300 chapter like for example Martial God Asura. I really hate sth. Like this. I didnt find yet a good Martial/cultivation Novel thats not highly repetetiv and wich romance apearing only in the first 100 chapter and later only once in 100-300 chapters. 
    He meets loads of girls. He has 2 wives and a lover at current raws. Most of the girls he meets fall in love with him apart from the few who become 'elder sisters.' 

My my personal prediction is that all the girls who love him will join his harem as lovers towards the end. His wives have already half-jokingly advised him to open a harem.
  • That will be alot if someone tell me the chapters #no that mc 
    Breakthrough after Im­mor­tal Stage until latest raw
    Thank you
  • So what happen to the other ascendant in Grand Xia? Do they all die since they are trying to kill QW? Ch 674
  • TW said:
    That will be alot if someone tell me the chapters #no that mc 
    Breakthrough after Im­mor­tal Stage until latest raw
    Thank you
    not sure about chapter numbers , but approxmiatively 
    immortal king 13xx 
    immortal emperor 15xx
    boundary master(domain lord) 16xx
    God 18xx
  • edited September 2017

1)i feel like to break through godking you have to merge all your astral souls togethor which would be cool and the stronger the astral souls the stronger you are. that would be interesting to do.

2) does QW have 17 astral souls or more than that

• he basically has 17 only , but he has a special astral soul(astral being) where he can use any attribute he wants so he technicaly has more than 17
  • What exactly is the demon sword in the current translations? Does it stay relevant or does it get tossed aside when wentian becomes stronger?
  • iamtawsif said:
    What exactly is the demon sword in the current translations? Does it stay relevant or does it get tossed aside when wentian becomes stronger?
    it still uses it. i think the sword is from above the nine heavens
  • mind if i ask whats the deal with star river association? 
  • ^
    +
    \/
    mind if i ask whats the deal with star river association? 
    thanks
  • edited September 2017
    mind if i ask whats the deal with star river association? 
    They were a powerful organization in the granule world don't know remember if they had their own immortals but later when the medicine emperor takes over star river gets lots of immortals and a immortal king from the great emperor dongsheng to kill mc friends/family and take over the world(something like that) later the mc finds out and kills all of them and erases the star river association.