Big Spoiler Thread

Comments

• Stark said:
    whats up with the celestial slaughter technique????
    It's a trap
    You've peaked my interested. Mind elaborating a bit?
    Basically, the technique that Wang Lin's got has somekind of flaw. Even when he supposedly comprehend Slaughter Heart and forming Slaughter Qi, this was not true Slaughter Qi and he occasionaly got an impulse/urge to kill from Slaughter Heart (making him not stable). If he form more than 1 million (forget the exact number) of this version of Slaughter Qi he himself will turn into supposedly the true Slaughter Qi to be swallow by Gray Robed All Seer and this is what happen to Sun Yun. The 3600 projection of All Seer was actually not projection but all of them was his avatar from swallowing other cultivator. The long term version is this is related to the spirit of Heaven Defying Bead think that Wang Lin and Slaughter is the same person.
    so how does wang lin comes to know about the slaughter true secret and when and how does slaughter clone is formed ???and thanks in advance
  • Stark said:
    whats up with the celestial slaughter technique????
    It's a trap
    You've peaked my interested. Mind elaborating a bit?
    Basically, the technique that Wang Lin's got has somekind of flaw. Even when he supposedly comprehend Slaughter Heart and forming Slaughter Qi, this was not true Slaughter Qi and he occasionaly got an impulse/urge to kill from Slaughter Heart (making him not stable). If he form more than 1 million (forget the exact number) of this version of Slaughter Qi he himself will turn into supposedly the true Slaughter Qi to be swallow by Gray Robed All Seer and this is what happen to Sun Yun. The 3600 projection of All Seer was actually not projection but all of them was his avatar from swallowing other cultivator. The long term version is this is related to the spirit of Heaven Defying Bead think that Wang Lin and Slaughter is the same person.
    Thanks for the info.
  • Question: Do we get to see the Xuan Dao sect again after they forcible take over that mountain?
  • Question: Do we get to see the Xuan Dao sect again after they forcible take over that mountain?
    I forget about it but iirc they get mentioned one or two times however their roles were not significant and only appear at the side (nostalgia story or Wang Lin's going home, something along that line)
  • No revenge huh? I was hoping he'd go back and show them a thing or two.
  • by the time he went back there the people responsible were dead for centuries
  • What about Wang Zhou?
  • Wang Lin's original body is that of'an ancient god'but I read somewhere that he'll have an immortal legacy as well making his fusion between his original body and his avatar difficult. Explanations please?
  • What about Wang Zhou?
    Wang Zhuo marry someone from the Teng Clan, iirc only to infiltrate and gain enough strength for revenge but ending up in complicated situation since he really fall in love with the girl. Wang Zhuo later kill the girl along with himself during Wang Lin's revenge arc. Wang Lin put Wang Zhuo's soul inside one of Wang clan clansmate belly in order to be reborn.
    Muryai said:
    Wang Lin's original body is that of'an ancient god'but I read somewhere that he'll have an immortal legacy as well making his fusion between his original body and his avatar difficult. Explanations please?
    At this point, he's not only Ancient God but a full Ancient clan meaning he also has Ancient Demon and Ancient Devil power. The thing that is difficult is not the fusion between his original body and avatar. Immortal (Celestial) and Ancient clan power actually reject one another but only happening at certain level of purity. When he first get pure Immortal clan bloodline, it makes his body being in a state of constant destruction (because of the rejection) and regeneration (because of eternal immortal body he got along with the inmortal blood), He later get rid of the bloodline. At some point later someone reform his body with Immortal Ancestor hair making a separate path for Immortal power so it won't collide with Ancient clan power. At some point later, he got part of Immortal Ancestor inheritance making him really become Half Immortal Half Ancient Clan. Someone later help him iniate the fusion between Immortal and Ancient clan power making a power unique to him.
  • I know this might be kinda out of topic but can Wang Lin slaughter clone die? Just really curious
  • I know this might be kinda out of topic but can Wang Lin slaughter clone die? Just really curious
    At least in RI he seems to be unkillable, he can still be temporarily destroyed though, there is one occasion where someone try to obliterate him but he only turn into Black Qi/Slaughter Qi and reform.
  • How strong is slaughter?Is he transcendent as well?

Also, in ISSTH he asks the old Xu Liguo about a certain someone. Xu responds by saying he left with "her"

Who are these mystery characters?

Also, in ISSTH he asks the old Xu Liguo about a certain someone. Xu responds by saying he left with "her"

Slaughter is just a clone of wang lin, and the one he asked about is Li Muwan (i think) and his main body aka Wang Lin. 

Slaughter is just a clone of wang lin, and the one he asked about is Li Muwan (i think) and his main body aka Wang Lin. 
    at one point Wang Lin give Slaughter independence so he can be considered a separate person (but at the end of RI he chose to reintegrate with Wang Lin though). 
    Slaughter reach Heaven Trampling Realm long before Wang Lin himself. 
    Slaughter actually also loved Li Muwan and that's what bring us to the situation in issth.
  • what about Soul Lasher? This whip isn't as simple as it seems?
  • venz said:
    what about Soul Lasher? This whip isn't as simple as it seems?
    Yes, it was a treasure weapon from Xian Gang (Immortal Astral) Continent. It actually can even whip karma and on 3rd step treasure level.
  • venz said:
    Yes, it was a treasure weapon from Xian Gang (Immortal Astral) Continent. It actually can even whip karma and on 3rd step treasure level.
    and what about the blade he found on planet suzaku????
  • Does Wang Lin lose his Ji Realm? 
  • Does Wang Lin lose his Ji Realm? 
    He later gets enlightened in all three JI,Shi and Dao .
  • Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • actually i have another question. will the mc realise the issue of the slaughter technique he got from allsear in the east demon sea or some time later? because i read a dozen or so chapters ahead from the latest tl'ed ones, and mc recieved some sort of mental attack and fell into a trance and he realised  afterwards that he had some sort of a mental devil, after reading that in the chapter, this came to my mind;

Royal ancestor said:
    and it got me thinking whether, something would happen to make him realise it in the demon sea or whether it would occur after he left to adventure... 

also just as the east demon sea arc was starting, the true top powerhouses of the tian yun sector were attempting to prevent a golden token from entering the east demon sea, could someone tell me what the token represented?

thanks.
  • edited July 2017
    Stark said:
    venz said:
    and what about the blade he found on planet suzaku????
    Sorry, I forgot about the blade
    actually i have another question. will the mc realise the issue of the slaughter technique he got from allsear in the east demon sea or some time later? because i read a dozen or so chapters ahead from the latest tl'ed ones, and mc recieved some sort of mental attack and fell into a trance and he realised  afterwards that he had some sort of a mental devil, after reading that in the chapter, this came to my mind;

Royal ancestor said:
    and it got me thinking whether, something would happen to make him realise it in the demon sea or whether it would occur after he left to adventure... 

also just as the east demon sea arc was starting, the true top powerhouses of the tian yun sector were attempting to prevent a golden token from entering the east demon sea, could someone tell me what the token represented?

thanks.
    He realized it in the current arc (the demon land arc). He really realized the danger of the Slaughter Art with the help of an Ancient Demon who has a mean to make him goes into some sort of mind space that let him get projection about Divine Ability (basically divine ability training simulation). Sun Yun also realized the danger with the help of the same Ancient Demon and as his talent is stronger than Wang Lin he also make his own divine ability in the process but his decisiveness was not like Wang Lin (from what I can get is Sun Yun confront All Seer rather than run and build up his power). 

The demon land was originally part of an Immortal Emperor Level cultivator (Qing Shuang) Immortal's Cave. There are 5 alike Immortal Cave, the east demon sea become demonic because it was infected with the Ancient Demon and Ancient Devil who besieged Qing Shuang during the disaster that make Immortal Realm fall. The token was like the key to enter one of the caves. One token was already on All Seer, one on Ling Tianhou (the sword saint), one on Cloud Immortal Companion (Wang Wei and Huan Jun) and iirc one on Blood Ancestor, rumor is that Qing Shuang didn't die and was recuperated in the final cave which is the central cave.
  • He realized it in the current arc (the demon land arc). He really realized the danger of the Slaughter Art with the help of an Ancient Demon who has a mean to make him goes into some sort of mind space that let him get projection about Divine Ability (basically divine ability training simulation). Sun Yun also realized the danger with the help of the same Ancient Demon and as his talent is stronger than Wang Lin he also make his own divine ability in the process but his decisiveness was not like Wang Lin (from what I can get is Sun Yun confront All Seer rather than run and build up his power). 

The demon land was originally part of an Immortal Emperor Level cultivator (Qing Shuang) Immortal's Cave. There are 5 alike Immortal Cave, the east demon sea become demonic because it was infected with the Ancient Demon and Ancient Devil who besieged Qing Shuang during the disaster that make Immortal Realm fall. The token was like the key to enter one of the caves. One token was already on All Seer, one on Ling Tianhou (the sword saint), one on Cloud Immortal Companion (Wang Wei and Huan Jun) and iirc one on Blood Ancestor, rumor is that Qing Shuang didn't die and was recuperated in the final cave which is the central cave.
    Thanks for the info!!! 
  • So I wonder what happens to the blood princess and how will WL leave the cave?!?
  • Jay-TS said:
    So I wonder what happens to the blood princess and how will WL leave the cave?!?
    Yao Xixue got sealed by Wang Lin and this action actually has impact in the near future and distant future. Wang Lin managed to solved the restriction of the cave therefore he got the recognition of the guardian, he can enter and exit the cave anytime he want. This time he literally get drunk inside the cave.
  • what's the real use of the heaven defying bead? it's not just a special cultivation space isn't it?
  • what's the real use of the heaven defying bead? it's not just a special cultivation space isn't it?
    Heaven defying bead actually originated from BTD time (even older but its current form is because the event at BTD).
    When Wang Lin complete all five elements it open a gate that give him glimpse of third step. Most of the time it doesn't do anything. From what I can get is it's a treasure related to resurrection (a complete resurrection), a renegade treasure (something that defy heavenly law) and Heaven Trampling Bridge is actually part of it. For what happen in BTD
    Originally it was a compass and 7 beads own by Xuan Zang, a powerful cultivator said to be at Boundless Dao level (even stronger as he already has world inside him) after some events Su Ming get them and transform it into what we currently known, in a way it's Su Ming transcendence treasure
  • How many years ago is the BTDstory from RI and how many years after does ISTH occurs after RI???
  • Jay-TS said:
    How many years ago is the BTDstory from RI and how many years after does ISTH occurs after RI???
    Unclear, at least million years (or epochs) passed from the time Su Ming reach Boundless Dao to the time he fully formed his own world and then sometime passed before the beginning of RI since one particular person from BTD experience multiple reincarnation. After the end of RI, I have reason to believe that the so called Paragon Immortal World of issth is actually Immortal Realm (Celestial Realm in rex translation) of RI which Wang Lin reconstruct at some point of the novel. So, there should be a duration passed when they subjugate multiple world after the end of RI
  • Hey, could someone tell me what happened to Hu Pao (tiger boy) from Soul Refining Tribe that came to the ancient city with 13 and Wang Lin and vanished from prison?