Big Spoiler Thread

Comments

• Daoist Water the leader of god sect has fought many life and death battle with the lord of the seal realm, so why did he betray him afterward? 
  • Elsayaad said:
    1. what caused the collapse of the celestial realm?
    2. what did bai fan see before his death?
    3. what will happen between wang lin and mu bingmei?
    4. Are Celestial Emperors at 3rd step?
    Sorry for many questions  :#
    1. caused by the war game played by the most powerful existent in both sealed realm and outer realm.
    2. he saw the truth about the world he's living in.
    3. happy ending.
    4. yes
  • Who is the woman in silver? The one WL uses as a guard when he needs to heal and who uses the life and death restriction in 1195?
    she's a nobody. reading till the end, I didn't  even sure what's her ending. but I believe she's being reborn as the silver dressed young man (the little silver)  who followed mad immortal prince around along with little red (that granpa xu).
  • lzpwxw said:
    Who is the woman in silver? The one WL uses as a guard when he needs to heal and who uses the life and death restriction in 1195?
    she's a nobody. reading till the end, I didn't  even sure what's her ending. but I believe she's being reborn as the silver dressed young man (the little silver)  who followed mad immortal prince around along with little red (that granpa xu).
    She is one of the maids of seven colored immortal venerate.
    Without her telling Wang Lin about the nature of burning incense, WL wouldnt have taken the path of multiple essences. 
  • Sorry but I’ve got so many questions bugging me!
    1. Who’s the person that made Sovereign piss his pants and go into closed door training?
    2. Why is burning incense poisonous?
    3. What is Xu Li Guos cultivation level at the end of RI and in ISSTH?

Cheers!
  • Jay-TS said:
    Sorry but I’ve got so many questions bugging me!
    1. Who’s the person that made Sovereign piss his pants and go into closed door training?
    2. Why is burning incense poisonous?
    3. What is Xu Li Guos cultivation level at the end of RI and in ISSTH?

Cheers!
    1. War Old Ghost. He was a profound tribulation cultivator that nearly died during one of the tribulations and had the second spirit of seven color immortal venerate fuse with him. 

2. Afaik it isnt poisonous to cultivators from immortal astral continent just the cave world cultivators.

3. He reincarnates in immortal astral continent and becomes a follower of lian daofei until WL recovers his memory.  His cultivation isnt really mentioned. 
  • iirc there are way more levels in 3rd step than "void" levels being described right? Do the people in outer/inner realms have no knowledge of it because they're in a cave world? 
  • Prady said:
    iirc there are way more levels in 3rd step than "void" levels being described right? Do the people in outer/inner realms have no knowledge of it because they're in a cave world? 
    The main function of cave world is to provide burning incense for the cave owner. So the cave owner designs the rules of the cave world accordingly to limit the cultivation of cave world cultivators so as to prevent a situation where someone stronger than him appears in the cave world. 

WL's cave world is a special case because something went wrong.Several people in the outer/inner realms are actually from outside the cave world. Daoist Water for example suspected WL to be reincarnation of a heaven trampling cultivator. So they do have a general knowledge of the levels beyond the void stages. 
  • How does Wang lin gain the inheritance of ancient god ye mo?
  • SoulDemon said:
    How does Wang lin gain the inheritance of ancient god ye mo?
    At the ancient graveyard in the outer realm. He was getting chased by a 3rd step outer realm cultivator.
    He enters it along with several outer realm cultivators and tuo sen makes an entry as well. 

The graveyard restricts cultivators to initial spatial nirvana cultivation, so he fights against several third step cultivators including one of the five venerates of outer realm, Min yao dao venerate. Enslaves one cultivator and promotes him to 3rd step, enslaves another 3rd step cultvator with help from the ancient god furnace. Fights Tuo sen for the inheritance and gains the ancient dao inheritance,  7 star ag, 7 star devil and 6 star demon. Zhang venerate  makes an appearance and is stopped by Lan meng dao venerate from acting against WL. While gaining the inheritance, he can use part of ye mo's strength, uses it to scare the shit outta the imperial concubines and zhang venerate. Thats the gist of it. 
  • Can someone please tell me how Wang Lin completes his fire essence?

And if possible how he completes the other essences?
  • Regalia said:
    Can someone please tell me how Wang Lin completes his fire essence?

And if possible how he completes the other essences?
    He will complete his fire essence during this arc.This fallen land was created by the og vermillion bird.  He undergoes fourth vermillion bird awakening and becomes an abstract flame cultivator. 

Creates mystical ability dream dao and completes his karma essence in dream dao,creates karma seal.

Creates life and death seal, completes great accomplishment of life and death essence. 

Completes true and false essence,  creates true and false seal. 

With the help of sword given by qing shui, completes essence of slaughtering.

All these above essences except the fire essence are completed while he is entering 3rd step. So, he has 6 essence while he reaches 3rd step. 

Other essences
    Completes essence of restriction from the devil sail of Fan shan Lu, seven colored immortal venerates concubine.

Forms Seed of earth essence - one part given by all seer,  another from five elements planet
    Forms seed of water essence - one part given by all seer, another from five elements planet. 

Essence true body
    Forms fire essence true body in great soul sect in immortal astral continent. 

Forms thunder, water and earth essence true body in green devil sect, while being used for body possession.

Forms absolute beginning and end essences in donglin sect pond.Combines thunder true body with slaughter,  restriction, absolute beginning and end essence to form united true body. 

Forms gold/metal essence true body from sword fragment of immortal ancestor. 

Forms wood essence true body from essence liquid given by Xuan Luo.
    Forms five elemental true body by combining those true bodies. 

• what is the thing that the Sovereign and all third step cultivators in outer realm were afraid of in wang ling inner realm?

• Can someone clear something up for me? So the 1st vermilion bird says he was one of the four subordinates of the celestial emperor. Then during the trial Wang Lin asks “What is the relationship between the Ancient Celestial Sovereign and the Ancient Celestial Emperor?” and the 1st vb replies “In your world you call him the Ancient Celestial Emperor. In my time he was called the Ancient Celestial Sovereign…” And then Wang Lin guesses correctly that the sovereign and ruler of the outer realm is the fake 3rd vermilion bird, which betrayed the 1st vermilion bird. So now I'm confused, is the sovereign that controls the outer realm not the celestial emperor/sovereign which is the ruler/master of the 1st vb? And also then who is the celestial emperor? And how does the outer realm sovereign and the ruler of the inner realm/ first owner of the heaven defying bead relate to the celestial emperor?
  • winayat said:
    what is the thing that the Sovereign and all third step cultivators in outer realm were afraid of in wang ling inner realm?

War Old Ghost. Hes already been mentioned one time in the current translations.

• edited February 23
    kevther said:
    Can someone clear something up for me? So the 1st vermilion bird says he was one of the four subordinates of the celestial emperor. Then during the trial Wang Lin asks “What is the relationship between the Ancient Celestial Sovereign and the Ancient Celestial Emperor?” and the 1st vb replies “In your world you call him the Ancient Celestial Emperor. In my time he was called the Ancient Celestial Sovereign…” And then Wang Lin guesses correctly that the sovereign and ruler of the outer realm is the fake 3rd vermilion bird, which betrayed the 1st vermilion bird. So now I'm confused, is the sovereign that controls the outer realm not the celestial emperor/sovereign which is the ruler/master of the 1st vb? And also then who is the celestial emperor? And how does the outer realm sovereign and the ruler of the inner realm/ first owner of the heaven defying bead relate to the celestial emperor?
    Sovereign is just title given for zhang sovereign because hes one of the strongest in the cave world.

The celestial emperor/sovereign Vermillion bird is talking about is the Seven colored immortal venerate.He is the owner of WL's cave world.

As for their relationship, Zhang sovereign, master of the sealed realm and vermillion bird etc are all people from outside WL's cave world.
    Zhang sovereign was the slave of Lian Daofei,brother of the true celestial king/emperor in the immortal astral continent.

Master of the sealed realm, vermillion bird etc were the subordinates of the seven colored immortal venerate.

• kheper said:
    winayat said:
    what is the thing that the Sovereign and all third step cultivators in outer realm were afraid of in wang ling inner realm?

War Old Ghost. Hes already been mentioned one time in the current translations.

thanks mate

• kheper said:
    kevther said:
    Can someone clear something up for me? So the 1st vermilion bird says he was one of the four subordinates of the celestial emperor. Then during the trial Wang Lin asks “What is the relationship between the Ancient Celestial Sovereign and the Ancient Celestial Emperor?” and the 1st vb replies “In your world you call him the Ancient Celestial Emperor. In my time he was called the Ancient Celestial Sovereign…” And then Wang Lin guesses correctly that the sovereign and ruler of the outer realm is the fake 3rd vermilion bird, which betrayed the 1st vermilion bird. So now I'm confused, is the sovereign that controls the outer realm not the celestial emperor/sovereign which is the ruler/master of the 1st vb? And also then who is the celestial emperor? And how does the outer realm sovereign and the ruler of the inner realm/ first owner of the heaven defying bead relate to the celestial emperor?
    Sovereign is just title given for zhang sovereign because hes one of the strongest in the cave world.

The celestial emperor/sovereign Vermillion bird is talking about is the Seven colored immortal venerate.He is the owner of WL's cave world.

As for their relationship, Zhang sovereign, master of the sealed realm and vermillion bird etc are all people from outside WL's cave world.
    Zhang sovereign was the slave of Lian Daofei,brother of the true celestial king/emperor in the immortal astral continent.

Master of the sealed realm, vermillion bird etc were the subordinates of the seven colored immortal venerate.

Damn, names from lnmtl are making things even more difficult to remember/distinguish/understand. :(
  • Ancaruin said:
    kheper said:
    kevther said:

Damn, names from lnmtl are making things even more difficult to remember/distinguish/understand. :(
    Which part did you not understand?
  • kheper said:
    Ancaruin said:
    kheper said:
    kevther said:

Which part did you not understand?
    I understood them after reading the post a 2nd time.
  • kheper said:
    kevther said:

Thank you!!!!
  • edited February 27
    Can you answer my q’s
    1. What happened to the seven coloured immortal and how did he die?
    2. Lain Daofei is the crazy prince right?
    3. How come so many people come to the seven colour immortals cave world?
    please spoil me! Thanks
  • Jay-TS said:
    Can you answer my q’s
    please spoil me! Thanks

Instead of explaining little bits which end up confusing everyone, I will just make a gist of the cave world story for everyone who wants to know. Dont read if you dont want to be spoiled completely about the cave world events.

The seven color immortal venerate was the founder of the seven paths sect in the Immortal Astral continent. He finds a fragment that came from the Primordial God realm while he was with his dual cultivation partner Fan Shan Meng. That fragment contains heavenly dao and the heaven defying bead. He enters the cave world and locks the door to the seven path sect cave world to make Ancient Dao Ye Mo suspicious so as to trap him and use the ancient order flesh to grow heavenly dao.

But Fan Shan Meng betrays him and tells Lian Daofei who was pursuing her. (Fan Shan Meng only knows about the heavenly dao)Seven colors finds out about the betrayal and kills her, but she manages to turn the imperial concubines and several of his core sect disciples against him. 

(Lian Daofei is the brother of the True Celestial Emperor in the Immortal Astral continent also one of the nine Great Heavenly Venerates in the continent. Note that they are different from the celestials of the cave world because they are the bloodline decendents of the Celestial/Immortal Ancestor.)
    Seven colors persuades the owner of the Li Guang bow, an op treasure to fight for him. So during Ye Mo and Seven Colors fight, Ye Mo's left eye is shot by the bow of Li Guang and killing him. While Ye Mo dies, he scatters 3000 drops of his blood which is the origin of ancient god, demon and devil in the cave world.

So Seven Colors is injured during this fight and Lian Daofei enters the cave world by the help of Fan Shan Meng's sister and co with his followers.(Remember the silver color female corpse saying she didnt unlock the door while facing a seven color statue that WL obtains.)The two sides clash and lian daofei defeats their side to reach the core/control room of the cave world(which is what is called as Ancient Celestial Realm. ) where seven colors is recuperating. They fight and Seven Colors in his last breath summons the Heavenly Dao which devours Lian Daofei and collapses in a rain of blood. (This is the blood of heavenly dao that Azure Dragon and All Seer were after). However Lian Daofei as the descendant of the ancient immortal/celestial has the immortal inextinguishable body, so he doesnt die but loses his memory and becomes a lunatic.

Before dying Seven Colors activates his reincarnation technique, scattering his body into three spirits and seven souls. The first spirit contains the power of Seven colors mystical ability, the second contains the domain and essence and the third contains his memory without which he cannot combine together with the seven souls. This is the reason for the war between outer and inner realm, just a war game to find the third spirit by the first and the second spirit.
  • edited March 3
    hey while trying to catch up with ri I suddenly remembered about Wang Zhuo and that he had a wife from then Teng clan called Teng Xiu Xiu and that the ending was pretty sad at the time just wanted to know if by the end Wang Lin decides to revive her (and her father Teng Three or he finds them later after they reincarnated(?)) and Wang Zhuo (after he died the second time) again or is it just never mentioned anymore in any way (like if they meet somehow without Wang Lin interference ect)

(sorry if someone already asked about it maybe I just didn't see it)

thanks in advance
  • Hi Can someone tell me are there any prequels and sequels to renegade immortal ?
  • Can someone please post a short summary on the entire Inner-Outer Realm war arc?

Thanks.
  • kheper said:
    Jay-TS said:
    Can you answer my q’s
    please spoil me! Thanks

Instead of explaining little bits which end up confusing everyone, I will just make a gist of the cave world story for everyone who wants to know. Dont read if you dont want to be spoiled completely about the cave world events.

The seven color immortal venerate was the founder of the seven paths sect in the Immortal Astral continent. He finds a fragment that came from the Primordial God realm while he was with his dual cultivation partner Fan Shan Meng. That fragment contains heavenly dao and the heaven defying bead. He enters the cave world and locks the door to the seven path sect cave world to make Ancient Dao Ye Mo suspicious so as to trap him and use the ancient order flesh to grow heavenly dao.

But Fan Shan Meng betrays him and tells Lian Daofei who was pursuing her. (Fan Shan Meng only knows about the heavenly dao)Seven colors finds out about the betrayal and kills her, but she manages to turn the imperial concubines and several of his core sect disciples against him. 

(Lian Daofei is the brother of the True Celestial Emperor in the Immortal Astral continent also one of the nine Great Heavenly Venerates in the continent. Note that they are different from the celestials of the cave world because they are the bloodline decendents of the Celestial/Immortal Ancestor.)
    Seven colors persuades the owner of the Li Guang bow, an op treasure to fight for him. So during Ye Mo and Seven Colors fight, Ye Mo's left eye is shot by the bow of Li Guang and killing him. While Ye Mo dies, he scatters 3000 drops of his blood which is the origin of ancient god, demon and devil in the cave world.

So Seven Colors is injured during this fight and Lian Daofei enters the cave world by the help of Fan Shan Meng's sister and co with his followers.(Remember the silver color female corpse saying she didnt unlock the door while facing a seven color statue that WL obtains.)The two sides clash and lian daofei defeats their side to reach the core/control room of the cave world(which is what is called as Ancient Celestial Realm. ) where seven colors is recuperating. They fight and Seven Colors in his last breath summons the Heavenly Dao which devours Lian Daofei and collapses in a rain of blood. (This is the blood of heavenly dao that Azure Dragon and All Seer were after). However Lian Daofei as the descendant of the ancient immortal/celestial has the immortal inextinguishable body, so he doesnt die but loses his memory and becomes a lunatic.

Before dying Seven Colors activates his reincarnation technique, scattering his body into three spirits and seven souls. The first spirit contains the power of Seven colors mystical ability, the second contains the domain and essence and the third contains his memory without which he cannot combine together with the seven souls. This is the reason for the war between outer and inner realm, just a war game to find the third spirit by the first and the second spirit.
    Thank you very much......

• @kheper
    So which character that got those 3 spirit and 7 souls?

Old war ghost is 1 of those spirit?
    Greed and situ nan are 2 of those soul

The rest?
  • Whose voice was that at the end of ch 1625 ? the one that owns the void gate
  • Spoilers for the rest of this Arc please! - Its killing me to know : <
    Much appreciated in advance.