Big Spoiler Thread

15678911»

Comments

• based on the manhua Wan'er is innocent cute type. WL fetish now we know.
  • Sighs I hope this running away arc ends asap. Er Gen made me hate all chase scenes in CN novels the same way Naruto made me hate flashbacks. 

• what happen to Zhou ru eos
  • When Wang Lin will achieve third step? Around what chapter? Thx 
  • When Wang Lin will achieve third step? Around what chapter? Thx 
    Really late but he directly goes to Spatial spirit stage when breaking into 3 step
  • bonifide said:
    Sighs I hope this running away arc ends asap. Er Gen made me hate all chase scenes in CN novels the same way Naruto made me hate flashbacks. 

Any fighting in this novel is a disaster from 900 to the end, the only thing that keeps it going is the story. I had skipped around 300 or so  shitty chapters to make it interesting
  • redleaf97 said:
    what happen to Zhou ru eos
    Most of Wang Lin's acquintances are reincarnated in XianGang (Immortal-Astral) Continent, including Zhou Ru. Some people become cultivator, some people become mortal like king, general or ordinary mortal (it's implicitly stated that it's related to the regret they have before reincarnation). Zhou Ru was one of the few who become a mortal, she's the daughter of a loving family and even has a pet who's actually Little White's reincarnation (Wang Lin actually forgot that Little White also reincarnated). However, if anyone of them choose to cultivate, they will find it easier to cultivate since they have Wang Lin's blessing.

Beel said:
    When Wang Lin will achieve third step? Around what chapter? Thx 
    Really late but he directly goes to Spatial spirit stage when breaking into 3 step
    Iirc, around chapter 1600-1800

• edited March 13
    Royal Ancestor! Can you spoil me who that old man is that stole WL's pony? He's like the strongest person in Allheaven system or what? What does he do in the current and future arcs?
  • Jay-TS said:
    Royal Ancestor! Can you spoil me who that old man is that stole WL's pony? He's like the strongest person in Allheaven system or what? What does he do in the current and future arcs?
    Basically, he's one of high elder in Allheaven Star System.Iirc, He's at Nirvana Shatterer Level or beyond that, at Heavenly Waning but not yet at third step. He was preparing for the battle between Alliance and Allheaven Star System. 

• Lets see, i wanted to know when the story will focus more on Ancient God body. If not then when he begins to use the body more frequently. Also when does he reunite with it? After the Allheaven system? or does it go to the Allheaven system instead.
  • Lets see, i wanted to know when the story will focus more on Ancient God body. If not then when he begins to use the body more frequently. Also when does he reunite with it? After the Allheaven system? or does it go to the Allheaven system instead.
    after this arc when WL allheaven system will go to Alliance system and war broke up. somewhere that time WL will soon reunite challenge a 5 star ancient god
  • Hello Everyone.

I have a question. Who is this guy that broke out from formation at recent chapter (785)?
    And another (BIG) question - how do celestial realm collapsed? Was it because of war with ancient god order? 

thanks 

• Hello Everyone.

I have a question. Who is this guy that broke out from formation at recent chapter (785)?
    And another (BIG) question - how do celestial realm collapsed? Was it because of war with ancient god order? 

thanks 

He is Celestial Lord Qing Shui himself. Because of a certain event, he kinda suppressed his own memories.

For how do celestial realm collapsed, that was actually a long but it was not because of war with Ancient Order.
  • Hello Everyone.

thanks 

He is Celestial Lord Qing Shui himself. Because of a certain event, he kinda suppressed his own memories.

For how do celestial realm collapsed, that was actually a long but it was not because of war with Ancient Order.
    How strong is Lord Qing Shui compared to the current cultivation level and the immortal level before the collapse of celestial realm? 
    How did he come about with his Ji realm and how can he cut himself into 9 pieces... that seems to be a bit hardcore...
  • Jay-TS said:
    Hello Everyone.

thanks 

How strong is Lord Qing Shui compared to the current cultivation level and the immortal level before the collapse of celestial realm? 
    How did he come about with his Ji realm and how can he cut himself into 9 pieces... that seems to be a bit hardcore...
    He is at 仙君, Immortal Lord (Celestial Lord in Rex translation) level which is roughly comparable to Nirvana Shatterer level. Celestial Lord is the level before Celestial Emperor and he's said to be the most probable to be the next Celestial Emperor.

He's originally a prince (or at least a royalty) of clear water country but his entire clan got annihilated similar to Wang Lin. That's how he got his Ji Realm. After getting his revenge, he ascended to Thunder Celestial Realm and later become the disciple of Celestial Emperor Bai Fan.
    During a certain event in Celestial Realm, he and several other people in other Celestial Realm lost consciousness and like a madman started a slaughter. Celestial Emperor Bai Fan defeated him but feel pity to kill him. So, he just seal him and place healing formation hoping that one day he will regain consciousness.
  • Jay-TS said:
    Hello Everyone.

thanks 

He is at 仙君, Immortal Lord (Celestial Lord in Rex translation) level which is roughly comparable to Nirvana Shatterer level. Celestial Lord is the level before Celestial Emperor and he's said to be the most probable to be the next Celestial Emperor.

He's originally a prince (or at least a royalty) of clear water country but his entire clan got annihilated similar to Wang Lin. That's how he got his Ji Realm. After getting his revenge, he ascended to Thunder Celestial Realm and later become the disciple of Celestial Emperor Bai Fan.
    During a certain event in Celestial Realm, he and several other people in other Celestial Realm lost consciousness and like a madman started a slaughter. Celestial Emperor Bai Fan defeated him but feel pity to kill him. So, he just seal him and place healing formation hoping that one day he will regain consciousness.
    what is the real cause the made celestial gone mad?
  • Jay-TS said:
    Hello Everyone.

thanks 

Correction to the cultivation level name, I'm still not used to Rex's translation term.It seems that Rex translate it this way.

仙王 - Immortal King - Celestial Lord

仙君 - Immortal Lord - Celestial General

redleaf97 said:
    Jay-TS said:
    Hello Everyone.

thanks 

what is the real cause the made celestial gone mad?
    I forget for the other one but for Qing Shui, someone manipulate him behind the scene.
  • Rex change the translation of cultivation name again :(

What is celestial lord now is what he used to translate as celestial general. 
    What used to be celestial lord is now celestial king.
  • edited April 4
    what happens in war between allheaven and alliance star system? @Royal ancestor
  • what's his cultivation now in the most recently tled chapter? I put this novel on hold for a while now