My Wife is a Beautiful CEO spoilers

1789101113»

Comments

• Guys the translator just dropped the novel!!!!!!
  • since the translator just dropped the novel, can someone please spoil the  cultivation stage dao and abilities of  Yang chen
  • Theres a new tl called Lynic who picked it up, 3ch/week.
    Check the link on NU.
  • deathevn said:
    since the translator just dropped the novel, can someone please spoil the  cultivation stage dao and abilities of  Yang chen
    houtian, xiantian, immortal (most peak)
  • who is the mysterious woman who works with yan buwen?
  • who is the mysterious woman who works with yan buwen?
    You really wanna know? then click this
    Athena

• When does Yang Chen meet his family ? Mother? Father?
  • hmm so i just finished reading it and if anyone wants to ask anything just say and i will spoil you cuz i wanted some spoilers too and i know how it feels when you can't find proper answers <span>:neutral:</span> i also saw few spoilers here that were just wrong probably because they didn't understand it well with mechanic translations or they were waaaay off the mark which brought me not a little dissapointments since i was expecting one thing  and i totally got something else or nothing at all :) 
  • When does Yang Chen meet his family ? Mother? Father?
    can't say for sure but it should be quite early :) like lower than 600chapters or 700chapters maximum :) tho you shouldn't expect much, there is lot of drama at first then there is his useless father annoying him to death until later he literally breaks his arms and his mother loves him dearly but you could say that she loves mc too much and causes not a little problems with his wife and his lovers and even does lot more annoying things :) not that intresting in short :)
  • edited February 21
    deathevn said:
    since the translator just dropped the novel, can someone please spoil the  cultivation stage dao and abilities of  Yang chen
    Houtian,Xiantian "which is where mc is at when novel starts" , spirit transformation , tribulation transcdending stage and then immortal :) but  tribulation transcdending stage is divided into many levels to different people and it's messed up but for mc it's divided into 3 levels which is Grand pure,Supreme pure and Jade pure and after that becomes immortal realm :) gods strongest are at the level of jade pure middle stage but when mc breaksthrough to jade pure he's already at most peak and also his comprehension of the universe is really lot higher so gods are just children he can poke randomly and destroy them :) 
  • When is Xu Zhihong going to die?
  • Nevermore said:
    deathevn said:
    Houtian,Xiantian "which is where mc is at when novel starts" , spirit transformation , tribulation transcdending stage and then immortal :) but  tribulation transcdending stage is divided into many levels to different people and it's messed up but for mc it's divided into 3 levels which is Grand pure,Supreme pure and Jade pure and after that becomes immortal realm :) gods strongest are at the level of jade pure middle stage but when mc breaksthrough to jade pure he's already at most peak and also his comprehension of the universe is really lot higher so gods are just children he can poke randomly and destroy them :) 
    Thank you for the answer, can you please spoil a litle more  about the abilities of the gods and Yang chen i saw in the spoiler that the gods can control space, how Yang chen fight them, can he control other element sor has  specifiq dao or a domain
  • I am at 900s chapter When MC fight yan buwen why he didn't use god power with cultivation power. Instead only used cultivation power????? Still haven't finised reading the fight so don't know how it ends..
  • 4.    Mo Qianni

One of Lin Ruo River girlfriends; Yu Lei, one of the high in command of international character. Business elite, glamorous royal sister in front of people, but actually has a bitter past. Yang Chen with the occurrence of various friction and collision, and death through adversity, and gradually fell in love with Yang Chen. But because of the Lin Ruo River presence painful hesitate to show these feelings openly, also because the mother of the block her from being together with Yang Chen leaving her feeling sad and despair, and finally even with all the odds against her she was able to be together with Yang Chen 

Can someone explain this further? Seems like machine translated. Mo Qianni's mother who was really accepting of Yang Chen when they visited her suddenly hates him?

• Advocate said:

4.    Mo Qianni

One of Lin Ruo River girlfriends; Yu Lei, one of the high in command of international character. Business elite, glamorous royal sister in front of people, but actually has a bitter past. Yang Chen with the occurrence of various friction and collision, and death through adversity, and gradually fell in love with Yang Chen. But because of the Lin Ruo River presence painful hesitate to show these feelings openly, also because the mother of the block her from being together with Yang Chen leaving her feeling sad and despair, and finally even with all the odds against her she was able to be together with Yang Chen 

Can someone explain this further? Seems like machine translated. Mo Qianni's mother who was really accepting of Yang Chen when they visited her suddenly hates him?

No clue. Nothing happened in the translations until now so maybe it will come up in the future? afaik we aren't even 50% done with translation.