immortal executioner (Zhan Xian) spoilers

123457»

Comments

• No immortality.
    Immortal is a cultivation rank.

• So you know what is limited lifespan ends at ?
  • They are immortal, but they can still be killed. spoiler ahead:

The whole setup is that the MC spent millions of years working his way up the realms, and became an executioner  of jade emperor, a very low job. But it so happens that there was a rebellion that the Jade Emporer let happen because he wanted to descent to lower realm cause the world is broken, and immortals can't go to new world.. So all his supporters were put to death, and while waiting execution confessed their secrets to him. that's why he knows everything, and his practice is now the Kade Emporer's practice, which allows you to reincarnation; this is how you arrive at the story. he goes back in time millions of years for some reason and is like biff with his sports almanac, only the hero.

Thats why the earlier question about cultivation, it literally does not matter. He can cultivate whenever he feels like it. At random points, hell just go, time to lvl up and a time skip happens and he's leveled up. It is this incredibly that simple for him. 

I think new world mentioned above is current time or some bs like that. I am not sure whic shitty webnovel used that cliche, think its this one.
  • So you are saying that mc his wives and his concubines are immortal and can live for eternity aka forever as long as none kills them but other then that they won't ever die?
  • yes, the amount of crap the MC accumulates, everyone who knows him can get to immortal realm. 

In fact, the emporors arts that he practices is so great, that his non godly body needs to have sex to split it up or hr will explode, so..
  • edited September 2017
    Thank you 

1.i just don't understand if mc his wives and concubines if they can live forever and never die why did the people above say he wasn't immortal when he is?

2. What realm does mc half to reach to for him his wives and concubines to reach immortal and live forever?

3. Or does everyone who reach the immortal realm will be immortal and they can all live forever without dying except if you die in a fight because I belive there is mortal world the spirit world then would be immortal world?
  • Even at the highest rank (Ten Thousand Disasters True Immortal) there are examples of people dying from old age.

So no there is no immortality, just very long livespans.
  • Thank you still sucks end game would have been better if you can live togther forever with your woman?
  • Swsws said:
    Can anyone tell the list of advancement of YC in which chapters

Here you go :

===== MORTAL WORLD LEVELS =====

[I] Qi Layer:

1st Layer - ch23  (ch911)
    2nd Layer - ch35  (ch911)
    3rd Layer - ch44  (ch911)
    4th Layer - ch60 (ch911) 
    5th Layer - ch61 (ch911)
    6th Layer - ch61 (ch911)
    7th Layer - ch61 (ch911)
    8th Layer - ch76 (ch911)
    9th Layer - ch77 (ch911)
    10th Layer - ch95 (ch911)

[II] Foundation Stage:

1st Layer - ch98   (ch911)
    2nd Layer - ch166  (ch919)
    3rd Layer - ch177  (ch940)
    4th Layer - ch200  (ch940)
    5th Layer - ch215  (ch940)
    6th Layer - ch266  (ch940)
    7th Layer - ch268 (ch940)
    8th Layer - ch269  (ch940)
    9th Layer - ch273  (ch940)
    10th Layer - ch292 (ch940)

[III] Gold Core:

Early Stage - ch372 (ch941)
    Mid Stage - ch405  (ch941)
    Late Stage - ch420  (ch941)
    Peak - ch468  (ch941)

[IV] Nascent Soul:

Early Stage - ch470 (ch943)
    Mid Stage - ch536   (ch947)
    Late Stage - ch678 (ch947)
    Peak - ch678        (ch947)

[V] Great Ascension:

Early Stage - ch686 (ch948)
    Mid Stage - ch724   (ch948)
    Late Stage - ch742  (ch951)
    Peak - ch742        (ch951)

===== SPIRIT WORLD LEVELS =====

[VI] Human Immortal:

1st Grade - ch755  (ch952)
    2nd Grade - ch757  (ch952)
    3rd Grade - ch808  (ch952)
    4th Grade - ch905  (ch1002)
    5th Grade - ch905  (ch1002)
    6th Grade - ch905  (ch1005)
    7th Grade - ch905  (ch1010)
    8th Grade - ch905  (ch1017)
    9th Grade - ch905  (ch1017)
    10th Grade - ch905  (ch1017)

[VII] Earth Immortal:

1st Grade - ch905    (ch1020)
    2nd Grade - ch907   (ch1020)
    3rd Grade - ch907    (ch1020)
    4th Grade - ch907   (ch1057)
    5th Grade - ch907   (ch1060)
    6th Grade - ch907   (ch1060)
    7th Grade - ch907   (ch1113)
    8th Grade - ch907   (ch1113)
    9th Grade - ch907   (ch1113)
    10th Grade - ch907  (ch1113)

===========================
    Cultivation reset - ch909
    ===========================

[VIII] Heaven Immortal:

1st Grade - ch1117
    2nd Grade - ch1119
    3rd Grade - ch1119
    4th Grade - ch1119
    5th Grade - ch1119
    6th Grade - ch1119
    7th Grade - ch1138
    8th Grade - ch1138
    9th Grade - ch1138
    10th Grade - ch1138

===== IMMORTAL WORLD LEVELS =====

[IX] Profound Immortal:

1st Grade - ch1161
    2nd Grade - ch1161
    3rd Grade - ch1161
    4th Grade - ch1161
    5th Grade - ch1161
    6th Grade - ch1190 
    7th Grade - ch1190
    8th Grade - ch1190
    9th Grade - ch1190
    10th Grade - ch1195

[X] Golden Immortal:

Early Stage - ch1246
    Mid Stage - ch1257
    Late Stage - ch1300
    Peak - ch1300

[XI] Great Principle Golden Immortal:

Early Stage - ch1302
    Mid Stage - ch1320
    Late Stage - ch1320
    Peak - ch1320

[XII] Ten Thousand Tribulations True Immortal:

Early Stage - ch1321
    Mid Stage - ch1325 
    Late Stage - ch1329 / ch1330 (?)
    Peak - ch1329 / ch1330 (?)

[XIII] Sage: ch1330 (implied)

===== SAINT WORLD =====

NOTES:
    1. I am only counting the chapters when he broke trough with all of his phases, and i'm not counting the chapters when he broke trough a realm but wasn't baptized by tribulations.
    2. Chapters in brackets are the chapters when he broke trough after restarting his cultivation.
    3. There are Human Immortals in Mortal World and Profound Immortals in Spirit World, however they are not true Human / Profound Immortals since they haven't been baptized by tribulations.
    4. Realms that have 10 levels are divided as follows :
       1st-3rd level is early stage
       4th-6th level is mid stage
       7th-9th level is late stage
       10th level is peak of realm.

Ragnarock said:
    Is there immortality or not I mean all these cultivation ranks make it seem like there would be in this novel wanted mc and his wives concubines to become immortal and live for eternity since it should be possible when you reach a rank like that?
    So far, there isn't true immortality as in infinite lifespan. By feats alone, it was stated that some Ten Thousand Tribulations True Immortal cultivators lived for several hundred thousand years, so the maximum lifespan wouldn't be over 1 million years. Even the level at the end of the novel (Sage) should have a limited lifespan.
  • 1.So the implied stage after ten thousand tribulations immortal called sage would be true immortality and living forever?

2. you put saint world does that mean it would be a higher world then the immortal world meaning possibility of there bing a lot of true immortals up there with infinite lifespan I mean at the very least a possibility?
  • 1. The stage itself isn't implied, but the level of Yang Chen's cultivation. It wasn't stated that he is a Sage, however , since he can leave 3 worlds and go to saint world, then he should be , since nobody below that level can leave Three worlds. And no, i already said that Sages should have a limited lifespan.

2. Yes, Saint World is a higher world but we don't know if there are people with actual infinite lifespan there because the novel only stated 1 level in saint world (Sage).

• Ya you're right thanks at least there's still the possibility of it being in the saint realm.
  • What are the complete cultivation levels for this story? Baike didn't have it.
  • What are the complete cultivation levels for this story? Baike didn't have it.
    Um read like 3/4 posts upwards and you can see
  • SirDanik said:
    What are the complete cultivation levels for this story? Baike didn't have it.
    Um read like 3/4 posts upwards and you can see
    Oh shit, I am dumb. Thanks.
  • When does he reveal he has 10 cultivation bases for each of the 5 elements for both Yin and Yang?

Who does he reveal it to? Individual? Group? World?

Reactions?

His cultivation level at the time?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • When does he reveal he has 10 cultivation bases for each of the 5 elements for both Yin and Yang?

Reactions?

He reveals it early that he to his sect and close people that he trains in all five elements. When he builds foundation, core and Nascent Soul(I think only his 4 wives see his special lightning tribulation but they know he trains in all five). People just don't know that his innate attributes are all five still and I'm nearing 500 chapters.

Reactions?

Only the people closest to him known about it iirc (his wives and his brother). They are pretty surprised and amazed since nobody has ever done that .
  • MC understates his OPness of his previous life. He was tortured all the time by the curse, was basically a rogue cultivator and only had the 4th Fire Seed True Sun Fire or something and still became a Great Principle Golden Immortal. That's the second last step of cultivation!

Reactions?

Only the people closest to him known about it iirc (his wives and his brother). They are pretty surprised and amazed since nobody has ever done that .
    Yup just got to ch595 where Sun Qinxue learns about it
  • who is the backer of that young master of auction house at devil flame valley?
  • i'm at the part where greatest heaven sect is destroyed and Yang xi ascends, will YX lie to profound heaven sect, and will phs keep pursuing mc?