immortal executioner (Zhan Xian) spoilers

24567

Comments

  • edited June 2016
    rvtots33 said:
    Taryn said:
    rvtots33 said:
    what chapter he will reach foundation stage?
    He's already reached it in the TL.
    thank you and do you know how he deal with Chu heng?
    He calls Chu Heng out for trying to kill him, and CH's master defends him saying that Yang Chen doesn't have proof.
    YC then takes out the people he kidnapped as proof, and CH's master is made to look silly.
    CH is then banished from the sect.
  • All of the prior post has been translated so far but he has not been crippled. The mc is warned about the strength of CH and to be careful when pursuing CH.
  • Anybody know how will he die
  • Hello

    What I understand from mtl is, that chu heng is later marked as traitor and hunted down. Some Jindan master and other try him bot got ass-kicked. Oo
    Later YC is hunting him down himself and kills him.
    There is also a lot of politic involved because another sect is secretly hiding and aiding him. YC kills some disciple of named sect to find out where chu heng is hiding. He also brings back proof against named sect to fuck them even deeper in there ass...  :D
    Because of his actions, named sect is thrown back for several hundred years.

    Another funny thing is, he brings back to snakes who can take on huma form after YC teaches them and they join pure yang palace. They are above jindan stage.
    He also gets some powerup while hunting chu heng.

    So long!
    Rena
  • Does he have sons ?
  • Hi everyone

    just saw this spoiler thread about my favorite novel and thought about sharing my thoughts about this great piece of work and the reason why I think it's so great along a few spoilers.
    Please note all of this is MY PERSONAL OPINION.
    Please forgive spelling errors because English isn't my native language.

    First the world:

    In this setting cultivators don't live among normal mortals because the place the mortals live has almonst no spiritual power (power needed to advance in their cultivation), thus also no herbs or other to cultivator benefical stuff,  making it practical a dessert for a thirsty man. So the standard setting about cultivators controlling towns and exploiting the mortals is almost nonexistent. (To make an analogy: in these places cultivators are like fishes on land, slowly waiting for death). Good and Evil Secs are al least officaly Good and Evil. Meaing the "Good Sect"  isn't blatantly commiting crimes in broad daylight.
    Face and reputation are extremly important to them.
    The reason why these things are so important, is because the Sects dont go and recruit the students themself (they don't want to lower themselfs) rather the mortals go to sects on specific days and get tested. So if a sect has the reputation of being a robbers nest who would choose this sect?
    This gives me a feeling of a society made by thinking humans and not humaniod animals. Big plus point.

    Story:

    What I liked the most about this novel is the story as it should be. The reason: It's not forced. 
    The MC isn't running from one event to next, isn't advances his cultivation in 1y when others need 1000y, almost no plotarmours, no big bad controlling everything, no arrogant fodder characters, no chain reactions of enemys for killing said fodder.
    Maybe some would even consider this story boring but I don't simply because everything feels so.. natural for the lack of a better word.

    Some Spoiler about the story at this point:

    MC was framed, hunted for around 10000y, caputured and tortured, excaping after reaching nearly the peak in cultivaton (second highest level) hunted again and killed (all in the first chapter). The End? No he travels back in time before he even started cultivation with all his memories intact (This point could be called plotarmour, though I don't think so). At this point the MC starts planning his revenge against the person who framed him and the sect who tortured him and killed his loved ones. First he improves his qualifications to super genuis level. At this point in the story the old government of heaven is overthrown and to start a new one all the old members must be killed. In heaven there's a specifically created execution ground to kill those "Gods". The executioner is choosen among the mortals (don't remeber why) and the MC has a technique that improves his qualifications by killing people and absorbing their essence and works only as long he hasn't started cultivating and what better targets to kill than these gods are there? Long story short MC became the executioner, kill the Gods and transforms in a Super Genuis.
    Those old gods also share alot of their secret techniques, hidden treasure because they won't need them in the afterlife and the MC promised them to fulfill their regrets if he can. (WIN-WIN).
    Then he joins the same sect as in his previous life which was destroyed back then.
    He gets a bit oppressed like in all novels though he doesn't really care (would a former super master care about a few clowns?) and resolved things pretty fast. He gets the recognition of a mortal level super expers (almost soaring) and around this point (in opinion) the intro ends and the MC starts his revenge.

    First he kills the person who oppressed him in sect and rebelled at this point.
    Chu Heng(traitor) was in a desert and the MC knew that this desert belongs to another super sect and the "Heavenly Gate Sect[HGS](not sure about the name, the sect which killed his master and hunted him for a few thousand years)" arranged a giant "Formation Array" that absorbes a super precious Earth element thus stealing under that sects nose which if found out could damage the HGS's reputation immensly. Of course the MC does't let such a chance pass by and nearly starts a war between the 2 super sects, kills Chu Heng, steals some of the Earth Element and brings two YuanYing(second highest mortal level) demons back to sect.

    I'm not going to spoil any more because I want you to read this masterpiece yourself (definitly not because my memory is a bit fuzzy)

    Another positive point is that the sect is important througout the whole story from (mortal to heaven), how he grows that sect from a second rate one to a unshakeble super power.
    One last point I can think of is that our MC is a big fan of karma. For Example that HGS bombed his sect (nobody except a few know) and the MC uses this as an excuse to attack ann occupy an place rich in ressources in the guise of revenge. Later on he bombs and  kills nearly 60% of HGS's lower to middle level cultivators. Payback is a Bitch must be our MCs favorite saying :D

    Character:

    Yang Chen (MC): Time Traveler. Former High Level Master. Personally I love this character the most simply because he almost never fights despite being super strong. MC wanted from the very beginning establish himself as an pill concocter because people don't offend them easely. The MC doesn't run around conveniently finding treasures and butting heads with arrogant idiots with a big backing. If I had to compare him to a character type from the typical novels he would be the final boss. Because he planned EVERYTHING. Literally. Even if some things happen outside of his plans he quickly makes them part of his plans. There's probably only one thing he never expected and that's him getting a harem and getting the label of being lustful :). Another plus point of this Character is that he uses his brain. Unlike most time travel MC this one doesn't seemingly forget everything other than a few techniques but remembers important events and manipulates them in way that it's benefical to his sect and allies and damaging to his enemies.

    Sworn Brother: A Mysterious Character who is the only one always a chip stronger and a lot smarter than the MC. 

    Harem:

    Wives:
    His master
    Senior Sister Apprentice
    Little girl from the execution ground [super sect]
    Girl who took the little girl away [super sect]
    A woman who was sent to the Spirit Realm (the one above Mortal and below Heaven) (he parents put a seal on her to make her super ugly because they feared she would be raped and killed due to her beauty) MC solves this seal and she marries him (there was a reason but I'm not telling :p )

    Cocubine:

    Quintuplets one super sect
    A woman from HGS
    One from another super sect
    => these women were originally given to him because people thought he likes beauties and in order to get his pills cheaper. Fell for him
    An woman from an Evil Sect
    + 30 Maids who practice the same technique as the woman from the Evil Sect (they were a present from her to MC)

    Important people of his sect are also always following him along so they don't simply disappear.
    I did't name any characters simply because I read the story with MT and you all know what kind of form names take after going through MT ;)

    At this point I don't know what else to write so I stop here. Hope I could give you a rough understanding of this novel and arouse interest.
    I may have strayed a bit from my original intent so forgive me please.
    If you have any questions just ask. I will do my best do answer them (as long they are about Immortal Executioner)

    So long!

    Eddio
  • edited June 2016
    Eddio said:
    Hi everyone

    just saw this spoiler thread about my favorite novel and thought about sharing my thoughts about this great piece of work and the reason why I think it's so great along a few spoilers.
    Please note all of this is MY PERSONAL OPINION.
    Please forgive spelling errors because English isn't my native language.

    First the world:

    In this setting cultivators don't live among normal mortals because the place the mortals live has almonst no spiritual power (power needed to advance in their cultivation), thus also no herbs or other to cultivator benefical stuff,  making it practical a dessert for a thirsty man. So the standard setting about cultivators controlling towns and exploiting the mortals is almost nonexistent. (To make an analogy: in these places cultivators are like fishes on land, slowly waiting for death). Good and Evil Secs are al least officaly Good and Evil. Meaing the "Good Sect"  isn't blatantly commiting crimes in broad daylight.
    Face and reputation are extremly important to them.
    The reason why these things are so important, is because the Sects dont go and recruit the students themself (they don't want to lower themselfs) rather the mortals go to sects on specific days and get tested. So if a sect has the reputation of being a robbers nest who would choose this sect?
    This gives me a feeling of a society made by thinking humans and not humaniod animals. Big plus point.

    Story:

    What I liked the most about this novel is the story as it should be. The reason: It's not forced. 
    The MC isn't running from one event to next, isn't advances his cultivation in 1y when others need 1000y, almost no plotarmours, no big bad controlling everything, no arrogant fodder characters, no chain reactions of enemys for killing said fodder.
    Maybe some would even consider this story boring but I don't simply because everything feels so.. natural for the lack of a better word.

    Some Spoiler about the story at this point:

    MC was framed, hunted for around 10000y, caputured and tortured, excaping after reaching nearly the peak in cultivaton (second highest level) hunted again and killed (all in the first chapter). The End? No he travels back in time before he even started cultivation with all his memories intact (This point could be called plotarmour, though I don't think so). At this point the MC starts planning his revenge against the person who framed him and the sect who tortured him and killed his loved ones. First he improves his qualifications to super genuis level. At this point in the story the old government of heaven is overthrown and to start a new one all the old members must be killed. In heaven there's a specifically created execution ground to kill those "Gods". The executioner is choosen among the mortals (don't remeber why) and the MC has a technique that improves his qualifications by killing people and absorbing their essence and works only as long he hasn't started cultivating and what better targets to kill than these gods are there? Long story short MC became the executioner, kill the Gods and transforms in a Super Genuis.
    Those old gods also share alot of their secret techniques, hidden treasure because they won't need them in the afterlife and the MC promised them to fulfill their regrets if he can. (WIN-WIN).
    Then he joins the same sect as in his previous life which was destroyed back then.
    He gets a bit oppressed like in all novels though he doesn't really care (would a former super master care about a few clowns?) and resolved things pretty fast. He gets the recognition of a mortal level super expers (almost soaring) and around this point (in opinion) the intro ends and the MC starts his revenge.

    First he kills the person who oppressed him in sect and rebelled at this point.
    Chu Heng(traitor) was in a desert and the MC knew that this desert belongs to another super sect and the "Heavenly Gate Sect[HGS](not sure about the name, the sect which killed his master and hunted him for a few thousand years)" arranged a giant "Formation Array" that absorbes a super precious Earth element thus stealing under that sects nose which if found out could damage the HGS's reputation immensly. Of course the MC does't let such a chance pass by and nearly starts a war between the 2 super sects, kills Chu Heng, steals some of the Earth Element and brings two YuanYing(second highest mortal level) demons back to sect.

    I'm not going to spoil any more because I want you to read this masterpiece yourself (definitly not because my memory is a bit fuzzy)

    Another positive point is that the sect is important througout the whole story from (mortal to heaven), how he grows that sect from a second rate one to a unshakeble super power.
    One last point I can think of is that our MC is a big fan of karma. For Example that HGS bombed his sect (nobody except a few know) and the MC uses this as an excuse to attack ann occupy an place rich in ressources in the guise of revenge. Later on he bombs and  kills nearly 60% of HGS's lower to middle level cultivators. Payback is a Bitch must be our MCs favorite saying D

    Character:

    Yang Chen (MC): Time Traveler. Former High Level Master. Personally I love this character the most simply because he almost never fights despite being super strong. MC wanted from the very beginning establish himself as an pill concocter because people don't offend them easely. The MC doesn't run around conveniently finding treasures and butting heads with arrogant idiots with a big backing. If I had to compare him to a character type from the typical novels he would be the final boss. Because he planned EVERYTHING. Literally. Even if some things happen outside of his plans he quickly makes them part of his plans. There's probably only one thing he never expected and that's him getting a harem and getting the label of being lustful . Another plus point of this Character is that he uses his brain. Unlike most time travel MC this one doesn't seemingly forget everything other than a few techniques but remembers important events and manipulates them in way that it's benefical to his sect and allies and damaging to his enemies.

    Sworn Brother: A Mysterious Character who is the only one always a chip stronger and a lot smarter than the MC. 

    Harem:

    Wives:
    His master
    Senior Sister Apprentice
    Little girl from the execution ground [super sect]
    Girl who took the little girl away [super sect]
    A woman who was sent to the Spirit Realm (the one above Mortal and below Heaven) (he parents put a seal on her to make her super ugly because they feared she would be raped and killed due to her beauty) MC solves this seal and she marries him (there was a reason but I'm not telling p )

    Cocubine:

    Quintuplets one super sect
    A woman from HGS
    One from another super sect
    => these women were originally given to him because people thought he likes beauties and in order to get his pills cheaper. Fell for him
    An woman from an Evil Sect
    + 30 Maids who practice the same technique as the woman from the Evil Sect (they were a present from her to MC)

    Important people of his sect are also always following him along so they don't simply disappear.
    I did't name any characters simply because I read the story with MT and you all know what kind of form names take after going through MT

    At this point I don't know what else to write so I stop here. Hope I could give you a rough understanding of this novel and arouse interest.
    I may have strayed a bit from my original intent so forgive me please.
    If you have any questions just ask. I will do my best do answer them (as long they are about Immortal Executioner)

    So long!

    Eddio
    how his teacher fall in love whit him?,im in chapter 143 and the teacher its so tsun Lol

    and hi has kids whit his wiwes?

    edit: thanks for the information!
  • edited June 2016
    Thanks a lot Eddio!!!

    Also does his position in his sect change at all, like does he ever become an elder or the Patriarch even?

    And the two YuanYing beasts he brings with him back, are they his followers, so he basically has even more people supporting him, and what are their positions when they join the sect?
  • Does he have sex with any of his harem members?
  • Eddio said:
    Hi everyone

    just saw this spoiler thread about my favorite novel and thought about sharing my thoughts about this great piece of work and the reason why I think it's so great along a few spoilers.
    Please note all of this is MY PERSONAL OPINION.
    Please forgive spelling errors because English isn't my native language.

    First the world:

    In this setting cultivators don't live among normal mortals because the place the mortals live has almonst no spiritual power (power needed to advance in their cultivation), thus also no herbs or other to cultivator benefical stuff,  making it practical a dessert for a thirsty man. So the standard setting about cultivators controlling towns and exploiting the mortals is almost nonexistent. (To make an analogy: in these places cultivators are like fishes on land, slowly waiting for death). Good and Evil Secs are al least officaly Good and Evil. Meaing the "Good Sect"  isn't blatantly commiting crimes in broad daylight.
    Face and reputation are extremly important to them.
    The reason why these things are so important, is because the Sects dont go and recruit the students themself (they don't want to lower themselfs) rather the mortals go to sects on specific days and get tested. So if a sect has the reputation of being a robbers nest who would choose this sect?
    This gives me a feeling of a society made by thinking humans and not humaniod animals. Big plus point.

    Story:

    What I liked the most about this novel is the story as it should be. The reason: It's not forced. 
    The MC isn't running from one event to next, isn't advances his cultivation in 1y when others need 1000y, almost no plotarmours, no big bad controlling everything, no arrogant fodder characters, no chain reactions of enemys for killing said fodder.
    Maybe some would even consider this story boring but I don't simply because everything feels so.. natural for the lack of a better word.

    Some Spoiler about the story at this point:

    MC was framed, hunted for around 10000y, caputured and tortured, excaping after reaching nearly the peak in cultivaton (second highest level) hunted again and killed (all in the first chapter). The End? No he travels back in time before he even started cultivation with all his memories intact (This point could be called plotarmour, though I don't think so). At this point the MC starts planning his revenge against the person who framed him and the sect who tortured him and killed his loved ones. First he improves his qualifications to super genuis level. At this point in the story the old government of heaven is overthrown and to start a new one all the old members must be killed. In heaven there's a specifically created execution ground to kill those "Gods". The executioner is choosen among the mortals (don't remeber why) and the MC has a technique that improves his qualifications by killing people and absorbing their essence and works only as long he hasn't started cultivating and what better targets to kill than these gods are there? Long story short MC became the executioner, kill the Gods and transforms in a Super Genuis.
    Those old gods also share alot of their secret techniques, hidden treasure because they won't need them in the afterlife and the MC promised them to fulfill their regrets if he can. (WIN-WIN).
    Then he joins the same sect as in his previous life which was destroyed back then.
    He gets a bit oppressed like in all novels though he doesn't really care (would a former super master care about a few clowns?) and resolved things pretty fast. He gets the recognition of a mortal level super expers (almost soaring) and around this point (in opinion) the intro ends and the MC starts his revenge.

    First he kills the person who oppressed him in sect and rebelled at this point.
    Chu Heng(traitor) was in a desert and the MC knew that this desert belongs to another super sect and the "Heavenly Gate Sect[HGS](not sure about the name, the sect which killed his master and hunted him for a few thousand years)" arranged a giant "Formation Array" that absorbes a super precious Earth element thus stealing under that sects nose which if found out could damage the HGS's reputation immensly. Of course the MC does't let such a chance pass by and nearly starts a war between the 2 super sects, kills Chu Heng, steals some of the Earth Element and brings two YuanYing(second highest mortal level) demons back to sect.

    I'm not going to spoil any more because I want you to read this masterpiece yourself (definitly not because my memory is a bit fuzzy)

    Another positive point is that the sect is important througout the whole story from (mortal to heaven), how he grows that sect from a second rate one to a unshakeble super power.
    One last point I can think of is that our MC is a big fan of karma. For Example that HGS bombed his sect (nobody except a few know) and the MC uses this as an excuse to attack ann occupy an place rich in ressources in the guise of revenge. Later on he bombs and  kills nearly 60% of HGS's lower to middle level cultivators. Payback is a Bitch must be our MCs favorite saying :D

    Character:

    Yang Chen (MC): Time Traveler. Former High Level Master. Personally I love this character the most simply because he almost never fights despite being super strong. MC wanted from the very beginning establish himself as an pill concocter because people don't offend them easely. The MC doesn't run around conveniently finding treasures and butting heads with arrogant idiots with a big backing. If I had to compare him to a character type from the typical novels he would be the final boss. Because he planned EVERYTHING. Literally. Even if some things happen outside of his plans he quickly makes them part of his plans. There's probably only one thing he never expected and that's him getting a harem and getting the label of being lustful :). Another plus point of this Character is that he uses his brain. Unlike most time travel MC this one doesn't seemingly forget everything other than a few techniques but remembers important events and manipulates them in way that it's benefical to his sect and allies and damaging to his enemies.

    Sworn Brother: A Mysterious Character who is the only one always a chip stronger and a lot smarter than the MC. 

    Harem:

    Wives:
    His master
    Senior Sister Apprentice
    Little girl from the execution ground [super sect]
    Girl who took the little girl away [super sect]
    A woman who was sent to the Spirit Realm (the one above Mortal and below Heaven) (he parents put a seal on her to make her super ugly because they feared she would be raped and killed due to her beauty) MC solves this seal and she marries him (there was a reason but I'm not telling :p )

    Cocubine:

    Quintuplets one super sect
    A woman from HGS
    One from another super sect
    => these women were originally given to him because people thought he likes beauties and in order to get his pills cheaper. Fell for him
    An woman from an Evil Sect
    + 30 Maids who practice the same technique as the woman from the Evil Sect (they were a present from her to MC)

    Important people of his sect are also always following him along so they don't simply disappear.
    I did't name any characters simply because I read the story with MT and you all know what kind of form names take after going through MT ;)

    At this point I don't know what else to write so I stop here. Hope I could give you a rough understanding of this novel and arouse interest.
    I may have strayed a bit from my original intent so forgive me please.
    If you have any questions just ask. I will do my best do answer them (as long they are about Immortal Executioner)

    So long!

    Eddio
    Thx for answering most things i wanted to know, what about the ending is it open or a sh*t one ??
  • edited June 2016
    GodZahard said:
    how his teacher fall in love whit him?,im in chapter 143 and the teacher its so tsun Lol

    and hi has kids whit his wiwes?

    edit: thanks for the information!
    No specific event that led to sudden increase in love points. He was always protectiv of her. At one point she was nearly killed and the MC killed every person involved and brought another super expert to join the sect (it's some sort of tree). She fell in love with him pretty early but she always reminded herself that she is his master (master position is something like father or mother - "Teacher for day, father for a life" I think I read this in some other novel (DD I think). It's the same in this one. Though it's not absolute because even if it's frowned upon on noboby dares to say anything to MC)

    He doesn't have any kids throughout the novel because having kids involves losing a lot of energy of both partners (after ascending there was a person who lost 1000- 2000 years of cultivation after getting a child)
    Usually only people who can't advance anymore will settle down and make kids.
     
    Taryn said:
    Thanks a lot Eddio!!!

    Also does his position in his sect change at all, like does he ever become an elder or the Patriarch even?

    And the two YuanYing beasts he brings with him back, are they his followers, so he basically has even more people supporting him, and what are their positions when they join the sect?

    Whenever he gets out he brings some treasures back to the sect and him being to most talented pill concocter helps him rising his worth. Later on he becomes the Little Patriarch (Second only to the Patriarch) of the Sect, though he usually doesn't care only if it's something important to decide

    Every sect has it's own beast they raise so the sect simply says they were raised by the sect and because they guarded the treasure house for a long time nobody knew of their existence.
    Later MCs sect creates an "Evil Beast Department" meaning those Beast can join the sect like humans (never happended before among the Good Sects).
    Normally that would get them branded as Heretics and destroyed, but because these Beast are "homegrown" they fall into a sort of gray zone.
    Later on other sects do it too and it becomes normal to recruit beast from outside like humans.
    MCs sect was just the pioneer.

    Austin said:
    Does he have sex with any of his harem members?
    With all of them. Once even with all 43 members after having too much energy inside his body and nowhere to went blush 
  • RIIIcardo said:
    Thx for answering most things i wanted to know, what about the ending is it open or a sh*t one ??
    It's a bit of a rushed ending but it's wrapped up nicely. Maybe 10 or 20 more chapters wouldn't have hurt but it's okay.

  • Sworn Brother: A Mysterious Character who is the only one always a chip stronger and a lot smarter than the MC. 
    What ? There is such a character... Who is he?




  • arlos31 said:

    Sworn Brother: A Mysterious Character who is the only one always a chip stronger and a lot smarter than the MC. 
    What ? There is such a character... Who is he?




    MC meets him when he's still in the mortal realm and they hit off and become sworn brothers. He's like the MC sending treasures out like candy without batting an eye (it was even joked only a freak can be another freaks brother).
    If the MC is the Final Boss the Sworn Brother is like the hidden boss.
    His identity is a super important spoiler so I won't tell you but it will give you a nice suprise.
  • does all of his wives ascend in immortal realm?
  • rvtots33 said:
    does all of his wives ascend in immortal realm?
    jup nobody left behind and nobody forgotten
  • Eddio said:
    arlos31 said:

    Sworn Brother: A Mysterious Character who is the only one always a chip stronger and a lot smarter than the MC. 
    What ? There is such a character... Who is he?




    MC meets him when he's still in the mortal realm and they hit off and become sworn brothers. He's like the MC sending treasures out like candy without batting an eye (it was even joked only a freak can be another freaks brother).
    If the MC is the Final Boss the Sworn Brother is like the hidden boss.
    His identity is a super important spoiler so I won't tell you but it will give you a nice suprise.
    So his sworn brother just stay stronger than him throughout the whole story? Or perhaps he was already a super expert from a higher realm?
  • edited June 2016
    Thanks again Eddio!!
    --
    Although the beasts joined the sect, it's only Yang Chen that can command/talk to them right?
  • edited June 2016
    Taryn said:
    Thanks again Eddio!!
    --
    Although the beasts joined the sect, it's only Yang Chen that can command/talk to them right?
    No the MC gave the sect a technique that he got from one of those gods he beheaded that let those beasts become human. They hold a position comparable to an elder and are involved with the managing of the sect.
    later on a lot more beasts join and at this point the "Evil Beast Department"  is just like any other Department for example "Pill Department" or so.
  • Eddio said:
    RIIIcardo said:
    Thx for answering most things i wanted to know, what about the ending is it open or a sh*t one ??
    It's a bit of a rushed ending but it's wrapped up nicely. Maybe 10 or 20 more chapters wouldn't have hurt but it's okay.
    Well i rarely like the endings of the things i read so it's okay since it's not a sh*t ending and you said that nobody of his loved ones get forgotten i will certainly like it then, and you said that he ''did it'' with all of them... that's pretty rare even for chinese novels.
  • edited June 2016
    All in all, this novel seems to be pretty good, especially since the romance/harem is actually in tact for once (like wow!) and the ending seems relatively conclusive.
  • At the beginning of the story, wasn't there a brother and sister from his family that joined the heavenly gate sect? I think I read that in the previous life the brother was the one that had Yang Chen hunted down for a treasure, resulting in his master sacrificing her life for him. I want to know does he get revenge on him?
  • In the other thread, it was said the demon lady's cultivation method went wrong. How/why did this happen?
  • At the beginning of the story, wasn't there a brother and sister from his family that joined the heavenly gate sect? I think I read that in the previous life the brother was the one that had Yang Chen hunted down for a treasure, resulting in his master sacrificing her life for him. I want to know does he get revenge on him?
    i don't remember that. there was a person with the same family name but not related that framed the MC that sect to get a treasure, but that's all, far as i know it had nothing to do with MC's master, she was sold out by the luminous hall of the pure yang palace. (who also helped destroy the PYP sect.)

    no clue on the revenge but since he does end up crushing the heavenly sect i think it's safe to say that asshole was destroyed as collateral damage as well.
  • edited June 2016
    Vexram said:
    At the beginning of the story, wasn't there a brother and sister from his family that joined the heavenly gate sect? I think I read that in the previous life the brother was the one that had Yang Chen hunted down for a treasure, resulting in his master sacrificing her life for him. I want to know does he get revenge on him?
    i don't remember that. there was a person with the same family name but not related that framed the MC that sect to get a treasure, but that's all, far as i know it had nothing to do with MC's master, she was sold out by the luminous hall of the pure yang palace. (who also helped destroy the PYP sect.)

    no clue on the revenge but since he does end up crushing the heavenly sect i think it's safe to say that asshole was destroyed as collateral damage as well.
    so the one that framed him didnt show up again??
  • rvtots33 said:
    Vexram said:
    At the beginning of the story, wasn't there a brother and sister from his family that joined the heavenly gate sect? I think I read that in the previous life the brother was the one that had Yang Chen hunted down for a treasure, resulting in his master sacrificing her life for him. I want to know does he get revenge on him?
    i don't remember that. there was a person with the same family name but not related that framed the MC that sect to get a treasure, but that's all, far as i know it had nothing to do with MC's master, she was sold out by the luminous hall of the pure yang palace. (who also helped destroy the PYP sect.)

    no clue on the revenge but since he does end up crushing the heavenly sect i think it's safe to say that asshole was destroyed as collateral damage as well.
    so the one that framed him didnt show up again??

    If I remember right, in MC's previous life his cousin framed him, leading him to be chased down by the Heavenly Gate Sect. This started the enmity between MC and HGS. Even when our MC flew upwards to Spirit and Paradise, he was still chased down by HGS ( In this series, flying upwards is quite normal, so all major sects have their presence in all three realms.)

    So you can say it all started due to his cousin. I can tell you that MC's revenge on his cousin will certainly satisfy your craving. 

    MC does not kill him immediately, but plans for a very long long suffering. MC starts by posting a reward on his cousin's head, the reward is a Pill for promoting cultivation (a very good reward). MC sets the level of reward very ingeniously, he starts by low level pill as the reward, and as his cousin's cultivation increases, he also increases the reward by giving a higher level of pill. This reward posting is not to kill him, he wants his cousin to live in fear and trepidation.

    As Eddio had said, MC plans EVERYTHING. In MC's plan, his cousin will play very crucial role in destruction of HGS ( of mortal world as well as spirit world). So be prepared for a very long revenge. His cousin will die very pitifully.


    Austin said:
    Does he have sex with any of his harem members?

    Hell yes :wink: . This series is not one of those types where MC needs a super solid reason to have sex (ex. CSG), OR where MC is always chased down like a stray cur (ex. PMG) OR where MC has to rush to one event from another and has no time to accompany his women (like most of the series). This series is very relaxing, you won't find MC making one enemies after another for no reason, or rushing everywhere without a breather, in fact our MC lives a very natural relaxing life, (while planning everything). To relax, he often goes to his woman who is in evil sect, where 30 maids are also with her, so he gets served by 31 woman. He has a very great Dragon Palace treasure, which can be used to travel, so sometimes he takes all of his woman for a relaxing journey. Even when he goes to a far place for something, he takes some of his women with him. He even flies upwards with his woman at the same time, imagine one man and around 40-50 woman flying upwards at the same time.

  • At the beginning of the story, wasn't there a brother and sister from his family that joined the heavenly gate sect? I think I read that in the previous life the brother was the one that had Yang Chen hunted down for a treasure, resulting in his master sacrificing her life for him. I want to know does he get revenge on him?
    MC family was servants among normal mortals for generation and that guy who framed him was the son of the one they served.
    And yes he gets revenge and boy I never thought revenge could be this sweet. He keeps him alive for many years just to torment him, then he let's him become successfull just to kick him from top. Then MC watches as he becomes even more successfull just to kick him from the top straight to hell.
    The best was the guy thought he was was the puppeteer and never realised that he was merely a puppet the MC kept tilll he was bored.

    Taryn said:
    In the other thread, it was said the demon lady's cultivation method went wrong. How/why did this happen?

    Her cultivation method is rather special. She can cultivate till a certain point and then she needs to choose a person to love. At this point she has 3 attempts to kill this person and if she's successfull her cultivation mehtod reaches "Perfection" if she failes to kill the person it becomes "Complete". It's said that "Perfection" is better than "Complete".
    The effect of this cultivation method is that the "Heaven's Oath" is ineffective on her and she has never to worry about "Heart Devil" (emotions or thoughts that could distract one while cultivating and resulting in becoming deranged)
    Also if she failes that person she choose becomes to her a godlike excistence, loving him with everything she has, even if he tells to die she would be glad.
  • after reading till 300s only problem is where are the cultivation techniques to attack... just the methods to absorb spirit power,will there be things like offense immortal techniques in future?
  • rev183 said:
    after reading till 300s only problem is where are the cultivation techniques to attack... just the methods to absorb spirit power,will there be things like offense immortal techniques in future?
    They probably exist but none are mentioned except for a few body refining techniques (is that the name?).  I said it before but personal fights aren't important in this novel. The strenght of the characters in this novel isn't as absurd as in others like ripping apart space, controlling time and so on. Like I said in this novel fighting isn't the main focus. It's more about how the MC controlls the events and he and his sect gets the most out of it while exerting his revenge.
  • when does he get his first wife ? is far from translated chapters
Sign In or Register to comment.