immortal executioner (Zhan Xian) spoilers

edited April 2016 in Other Novel Spoilers
just started with the novel, and it was over quickly (only 46 chaps translated  ). so i was hoping if someone can spoil it for me 

Comments

• Anything on his master? Also does his cultivation keep being so slow? At this rate even at the current raws he won't be able to ascend. Also does anything happen with the achievement points he got for beheading all the gods?
  • His harem is pretty large iirc, his master and her disciple (Gongsun?) is part of it.
  • edited June 2016
    Taryn said:
    His harem is pretty large iirc, his master and her disciple (Gongsun?) is part of it.
    Its xianxia- 2 or 4 isn't large. Gongsun Ling isn't his master's disciple, they are in the same sect and she is in the MC's generation. There are 2 others that I know- Shi Shashan and Song Qingxuan-who are in his harem. 
  • He gets around 5 wives and 50+ coc's
  • Who are his wives
  • edited June 2016
    Who are his wives

Hello

Can`t you read? It`s already said above.

- his master
    - Gongsun Ling
    - Shi Shashan
    - Song Qingxuan

He has also 9 concubines and 20 maids. Also as far as I know 5 of is concubines are twins and have 1 element and a 6. is cultivating some special davil way.

This will also be around chapter 350...

Edit: and before someone ask, that is so all what is known. There are no realyspoiler...

So long!
    Rena
  • Who's song qingxuan? I know the others but not her
  • libon23 said:
    It seems like this novel is not very popular , i mean theres very few comments here . Sigh
    Unless something is getting frequent updates they dont become popular
  • Beel said:
    libon23 said:
    It seems like this novel is not very popular , i mean theres very few comments here . Sigh
    Unless something is getting frequent updates they dont become popular
    Yeah, when a novel's translation is put on hiatus multiple times, it creates an impression that the novel is not good. In fact this novel is very good. 

Our MC has knowledge of future and knows many secrets. He makes great plans, the way he destroys his enemies is awesome. MC puts great effort in Dan Pill refining, he becomes famous by it. He always hides his strength, making his personal enemies to be caught off guard, people only think that he is good at dan refining. 

• Who's song qingxuan? I know the others but not her
    It's the girl who the MC met at the execution ground.
  • libon23 said:
    Who's song qingxuan? I know the others but not her
    The little girl ? 
    He saved a little girl from getting killed/executed near the beginning of the novel.
  • edited June 2016
    She was 8-10 before he entered the sect about 10 years ago... 

And he didn't really save her, he comforted her that someone else would come save her. 
  • edited June 2016
    libon23 said:
    Taryn said:
    libon23 said:
    Who's song qingxuan? I know the others but not her
    The little girl ? 
    He saved a little girl from getting killed/executed near the beginning of the novel.
    I remember the little girl being recruited to some big sect or something and i think shes still like 8 to 10 years old . Is there LOLICON in this story ? 
    No.. The latest TL has him back after 10 years, and he hasn't even met her again yet.
    s.a.w.. said:
    She was 8-10 before he entered the sect about 10 years ago... 

And he didn't really save her, he comforted her that someone else would come save her. 
    If I remember correctly, he basically stalled until the big sect came, no? If he didn't need to stall, then he wouldn't have shown himself at all.

• She should be around 20, maybe a bit younger.
  • Do u know what chapters he meets the other girls in
  • Damn the more I read the more I like this guy.
    besides stealing enemy sects resources, sabotaging their plans and bombing their palace he also steal their future genius before they join sect.

• What happens to the palace master?
    Right now he is just using MC, helping him because he will ask for MC to make a pill for him in the future, does he stay an ally or turn against MC later?
  • Along with what Quality asked, does Yang Chen refine a Heaven Seizing Pill for all the elders that want to ascend like they planned?
  • We need spoilers guys  :s
  • Salante said:
    Damn the more I read the more I like this guy.
    besides stealing enemy sects resources, sabotaging their plans and bombing their palace he also steal their future genius before they join sect.

Not only that, after knowing that MC is a very good Dan Pill Refiner, various sects will make him marry their most outstanding girl. After Song Qingxuan grows up, her Sect also supports her marrying him. At first, he marries 4 woman, One is his master, another is his fellow apprentice Gongsun Ling, Shi Shashan, Song Qingxuan. After sometime, his Dan Pill Refining level is increased, some 2-3 sects also make their girl student marry him. There is this one sect, which sends a quintuplets (5 sisters) to marry him. Later he marries them, and are very harmonious.
  • Seeing the spoilers seems like i will like it, what about the ending ?? i hope it's not a open or ''bullsh*t'' ending like in God of slaughter
  • RIIIcardo said:
    Seeing the spoilers seems like i will like it, what about the ending ?? i hope it's not a open or ''bullsh*t'' ending like in God of slaughter
    What happens in God of Slaughter? 
  • Beel said:
    RIIIcardo said:
    Seeing the spoilers seems like i will like it, what about the ending ?? i hope it's not a open or ''bullsh*t'' ending like in God of slaughter

In God of Slaughter, the MC sort of becomes the universe itself, after that, series just ended.

As for this series - There are three realms, in the series MC goes through all three realms, and at the end MC was told that there is even a higher realm. So it is an open ending, but before the end all plotlines are ended nicely, so it does not feel bad.

• Beel said:
    RIIIcardo said:

In God of Slaughter, the MC sort of becomes the universe itself, after that, series just ended.

As for this series - There are three realms, in the series MC goes through all three realms, and at the end MC was told that there is even a higher realm. So it is an open ending, but before the end all plotlines are ended nicely, so it does not feel bad.

Thanks man 

and Lnmtl here i come
  • How much assistance does Yang Chen give the Pure Yang Palace? I mean they're generally nice people, but I feel like they are underlying scheming people.

• what are the rankings?
  • when and how will Chu Heng will be killed?
  • what chapter he will reach foundation stage?
  • rvtots33 said:
    what chapter he will reach foundation stage?
    He's already reached it in the TL.
  • Taryn said:
    rvtots33 said:
    what chapter he will reach foundation stage?
    He's already reached it in the TL.
    thank you and do you know how he deal with Chu heng?