Qualified?? (Fang Mu reveals himself as Pill Cauldron)

“If you add in the fact that I’m Grandmaster Pill Cauldron, then would you say I’m qualified enough?”

Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B13bUAQmMpnSMTNSb19YTWpWTGc/view?usp=sharing

Comments

• I can't seem to be able to post this on the competition thread. :/  I wonder if it's my broken system clock.

Finally managed to grab enough time to finish this piece! I was trying to go for the feel of the scene in ch 291:
    Hope you guys like it! :smiley: 
    ---

The medicinal pills filled the air, and the medicinal aroma was as thick as fog, roiling out and filling the peak of Eastern Emergence Mountain. The grass in the earth struggled upward. Dark clouds filled the sky. Thunder crackled across the entire State of Eastern Emergence.

Even more surprising was that when Meng Hao tossed out the medicinal pills, they began to mass together in mid-air. Slowly, they formed together into the shape of an enormous cauldron, which gave rise to a resplendent glow that rose up with boundless radiance!

Meng Hao’s cool voice rang out in all directions: “If you add in the fact that I’m Grandmaster Pill Cauldron, then would you say I’m qualified enough?”

• edited April 2016
    That's awesome! Seriously; nice work. I especially like the use of colour.
  • Wow, cool, I am speechless!
  • NIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!
    3D Modeler and Animator in Training
  • The details on this picture is incredible, awesome job. :O