- Warlord (3 Stages)
           - Wargod (3 Stages)
    02. Planetary (9 Stages)
    03. Stellar (9 Stages)
    04. Cosmos (9 Stages)
    05. Domain Master (9 Stages)
    06. World Master (9 Stages)
    07. Immortal (3 Stages)
           - Army/Military Master (don't know which translation to set)
           - Marquis
           - Champion
    08. - Sage of the Universe (Space Law)
             (Venerable)
          - Saint of the Universe (Time Law)
             (Holiness)
    09. - Lord of the Universe (Space Law + Time Law)
          - Master of the Universe (Space Law + Gold Law, Wood Law, Water Law, Fire Law, Earth Law)
                                                (Time Law + Lightning Law, Light Law, Wind Law)
    10. Universe's Strongest
           (True God)
    11. Void True God/ Void God/ Nether God
    12. Eternal God
    13. Saint/ Saint God
    14. God King
    15. Supreme Being (UC)
  • What level is Hong at in the recent translated chapters?
  • edited September 2015
    Lazergen said:

What level is Hong at in the recent translated chapters?

Planetary 4 or 5 if I'm not mistaken.
  • Hong is Planetary 5 and Thunder Lord is Planetary 6 at the time of the *spoiler* in book 7
  • what happens with his girlfriend when he leaves and goes to a different planet/plane?
  • Kiba said:

Hong is Planetary 5 and Thunder Lord is Planetary 6 at the time of the *spoiler* in book 7

wait then why the hell is hong considered the strongest? o.0
  • Kiba said:

Hong is Planetary 5 and Thunder Lord is Planetary 6 at the time of the *spoiler* in book 7

Because he is stronger then Thunder Lord... Thunder Lord is faster at cultivation, but Hong is faster at *spoiler* and *spoiler* as well as more skilled at what he has.
  • Kiba said:

Kiba said:

Because he is stronger then Thunder Lord... Thunder Lord is faster at cultivation, but Hong is faster at *spoiler* and *spoiler* as well as more skilled at what he has.
    oh so that means thunder god only surpasses hong later on?
  • Kiba said:

Kiba said:

oh so that means thunder god only surpasses hong later on?
      Yes, but that is around book 27-28. Hong is alread far ahead of Thunder Lord in other ways.
  • You mean that thunder god is a cultivation genious while Hong is a comprehension genious more or less rigth?
  • Kiba said:

Kiba said:

so what is Hong faster in? I came to the spoilers section to read spoilers :((
  • edited September 2015
    release order is 
    some series then ST then CD then SS+(another series which i forgot the name) then DE then LSEC..

(IET wrote SS and another series at the same time but because he couldnt keep it up he made a poll on which he would continue writing and SS won)
  • release order is 
    some series then ST then CD then SS+(another series which i forgot the name) then DE then LSEC..

(IET wrote SS and another series at the same time but because he couldnt keep it up he made a poll on which he would continue writing and SS won)

LSEC??
  • Kiba said:

release order is 

LSEC??
    Lord of Snow Eagle Castle - IET's new and current novel
  • one comment...
    dont read this novel...

• one comment...
    dont read this novel...

This is just like all the other IET series. OP guy gets so strong that he is king of the universes/ dimensions... so yaaaaaa
  • Kiba said:

one comment...
    dont read this novel...

This is just like all the other IET series. OP guy gets so strong that he is king of the universes/ dimensions... so yaaaaaa
    not about that... i dont care about it...
    but the ending make me mad...
  • Kiba said:

one comment...
    dont read this novel...

not about that... i dont care about it...
    but the ending make me mad...
    ...ya it kinda gets cut off there at the end... IET was having issues at the time with the Sci-fi part and decided to end there.... like most of his stories they cut off at the good part though SS is more so then the others
  • what chapter does the Candace's family try to kill the MC 

• franco98 said:

what chapter does the Candace's family try to kill the MC 

It should be soon! Like in the next 5-10 chapters I think. Just read the other spoilers
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • What does the MC do with the emperor level jet fighter in the newly translated chapter?
  • cnnl99 said:
    What does the MC do with the emperor level jet fighter in the newly translated chapter?
    He uses it for a while. Shortly after he gets it he goes home with it and everybody is in shock when they realize that its his. 
  • This is my take on translationsnations terms of levels, is it correct? And do spirit readers have a different level system?

01. Student Level (9 Stages)
           - Warrior (3 Stages)
           - Warlord (3 Stages)
           - Wargod (3 Stages)
    02. Star Traveller (9 Stages) 
    03. Star Level (9 Stages)
    04. Universe Level (9 Stages)
    05. Domain Lord (9 Stages)
    06. Sector Lord (9 Stages)
    07. Undying Being (3 Stages)
  • they have same levels for both systems