03. Stellar (9 Stages)
04. Cosmos (9 Stages)
05. Domain Master (9 Stages)
06. World Master (9 Stages)
07. Immortal (? Stages)
08. Unknown

**Updated below

Comments

• Hm... wonder how long til someone notices this....hm....
  • waiting with my fellow reader :3
  • Swallowed Star is all one one planet right? I read some spoilers but I dont remember it saying different planets or planes. 
  • Starting Volume 6 I believe is when Swallowed Star starts expanding outside of just Earth although they don't leave til volume 8-9 (not sure exactly which one)
  • Thanks for the information on the power levels kiba! Do you know roughly which chapter he passes the b grade exam for the elite training camp (I assume he passes)?
  • baey said:

Thanks for the information on the power levels kiba! Do you know roughly which chapter he passes the b grade exam for the elite training camp (I assume he passes)?

It begins next chapter and ends....15th chapter I think. Stupid VR.
  • I don't remember the names of the power levels but I remember there were 8, 9, 10 and 11.  I think there were 2 more levels above 11 but the MC never got there before the story ended.
  • does the mc die?

• No. He goes to a higher plane/higher universe, however you want to call it.

• And here I wondered what connection this novel name might have with the plot itself, as I read through 5th vol. and still have no idea, oh well, I guess it's to latter chapters.
    Cause ST and CD have pretty straight connection between novel name and plot itself 0_o
  • Ravelord said:

And here I wondered what connection this novel name might have with the plot itself, as I read through 5th vol. and still have no idea, oh well, I guess it's to latter chapters.

Cause ST and CD have pretty straight connection between novel name and plot itself 0_o
    he gets the abilities of a legendary beast that can "swallow stars" ..lol.. that was one of the most butt-clenching novel arcs i've ever read..
  • Why "Butt Clenching"?

• Ains said:

Why "Butt Clenching"?

i'm always on the edge of my seat is what i would like to convey.. reading about the fate of the entire humankind on earth is quite different from the fate of humans on another unfamiliar place..
  • .3. i can read raws of st cd mga literally most chinese novels yet i cant understand swallowed star raws  .3.

• .3. i can read raws of st cd mga literally most chinese novels yet i cant understand swallowed star raws  .3.

maybe because SS translations are still fresh...the terms are yet to be defined by the translators so maybe thats why its quite hard..
  • edited August 2015
    Can anyone tell me the power ranks for the immortal universe level?
    Since I use MT to read, it's really confusing.
    Sometimes it appears: "holiness", "overlord", "master" and "lord".

I finished ST raws and the CD raws, and then started on SS raws.

I got pretty far... and then I gave up. Story is freaking convoluted. Lost track of all the phat lewt the MC gets and have no idea about power levels whatsoever anymore...

I preferred it when it was on earth and when he only just left earth. After that, things started getting really confusing to me...
  • okenba said:

.3. i can read raws of st cd mga literally most chinese novels yet i cant understand swallowed star raws  .3.

I finished ST raws and the CD raws, and then started on SS raws.

I got pretty far... and then I gave up. Story is freaking convoluted. Lost track of all the phat lewt the MC gets and have no idea about power levels whatsoever anymore...

I preferred it when it was on earth and when he only just left earth. After that, things started getting really confusing to me...
    So basically like ST when it turned to shit when he wasnt in his original world anymore?
  • I found ST to be the best among the three actually. (ST, CD, SS).

I think it could be because I feel that ST has the strongest thread that links the entire journey together.
    Basically, from the start of the book, there was already the question about the meteoric tear.
    And then pretty soon, a minor cast of characters that would last throughout the story. (Xiao Hei, Fei Fei, Lan Shu, Li'er, Ni Yang Immortal)
    So there's some kind of consistency and you look forward to finding out more about these people.

CD has some of these, but they somehow didn't really grow along with Linley. He was the main focus and as he rose through the ranks, the minor characters were just cast aside. Bebe was a constant, but even he felt as if he was relegated to a minor role once Linley's soul mutated...

As for SS, I was really looking forward to learning more about Hong and the Thunder God, but that relationship also quickly turned out shallow. Barring some minor plot obstacles that turn up from time to time, there was no real development about these two other people who frankly, were pretty darn interesting to me since the beginning.
  • edited September 2015
    Kiba said:

EDITED

From what I've read of so far these are the power levels of SS

01. Apprentice (9 Stages)
        (Earth)
           - Warrior (3 Stages)
           - Warlord (3 Stages)
           - Wargod (3 Stages)
    02. Planetary (9 Stages)
    03. Stellar (9 Stages)
    04. Cosmos (9 Stages)
    07. Immortal (3 Stages)
           - Army/Military Master (don't know which translation to set)
           - Marquis
           - Champion
    08. - Sage of the Universe (Space Law)
             (Venerable)
          - Saint of the Universe (Time Law)
             (Holiness)
    09. - Lord of the Universe (Space Law + Time Law)
          - Master of the Universe (Space Law + Gold Law, Wood Law, Water Law, Fire Law, Earth Law)
                                                (Time Law + Lightning Law, Light Law, Wind Law)
         09 is under discussion, if you have anything to add, post it (09 gets really confusing)
    10. Universe's Strongest
           (True God)
    11. (???) something goes here, haven't read yet; Volume 29

• oi oi those power levels are too ridiculous?? Master of Universe and Universe's strongest should be same right.. like how could two people on those levels even compete LMAO
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • edited September 2015
    aashish said:

oi oi those power levels are too ridiculous?? Master of Universe and Universe's strongest should be same right.. like how could two people on those levels even compete LMAO

Universe's Strongest are so strong that the universe itself puts bindings on them to protect the universe. They are only able to use a fraction of there real power... so 09 and 10 are greatly different in power9
  • Thanks for that!
    I really couldn't understand those power levels after immortal.
  • I may be wrong but I think this was one of the authors earlier works. I think in the pressure to churn out chapters once the WN got popular he let the character/power progression get out of hand.

Because of this the MC gets too strong, too quickly and then he is forced to introduce weird anomalies, etc to try and keep the story relevant. As I understand it the author ended the story prematurely with around 1,000 chapters left because MC was just too strong and all the side characters were irrelevant. He did a better job with CD and ST.
  • I may be wrong but I think this was one of the authors earlier works. I think in the pressure to churn out chapters once the WN got popular he let the character/power progression get out of hand.

Because of this the MC gets too strong, too quickly and then he is forced to introduce weird anomalies, etc to try and keep the story relevant. As I understand it the author ended the story prematurely with around 1,000 chapters left because MC was just too strong and all the side characters were irrelevant. He did a better job with CD and ST.
    SS is third in the UC series. CD > ST > SS > DE
  • that clears up my confusion on the novel serials xD
  • I'm pretty sure that RS is half right in that SS was new to the author as SS is the only "future" story he's made so it would be understandable if he had difficulty with it.
  • Kiba said:

I'm pretty sure that RS is half right in that SS was new to the author as SS is the only "future" story he's made so it would be understandable if he had difficulty with it.

You are right the Sci-Fi/Future setting may be the cause. When you have your main character "merge" with a being so powerful early on it's like he jumps too many power levels and the creature was still in an early stage. This means your MC ability to power grow is too out of whack. From there the story gets hard because you have to leave Earth since nothing on Earth is nearly strong enough.  In all his other stories you have human, demon, and beast characters and you ascend to a new universe where you start out as the weakest again but now with the Sci-Fi setting you start to get robots and other weird things. Maybe he did not do enough research before starting the series.
  • Kiba said:

I may be wrong but I think this was one of the authors earlier works. I think in the pressure to churn out chapters once the WN got popular he let the character/power progression get out of hand.

SS is third in the UC series. CD > ST > SS > DE

I'm sure that's not what he's talking about obviously, he refers to the release order of the novel not in the UC series
  • Kiba said:

Kiba said:

EDITED

From what I've read of so far these are the power levels of SS

01. Apprentice (9 Stages)
        (Earth)
           - Warrior (3 Stages)
           - Warlord (3 Stages)
           - Wargod (3 Stages)
    02. Planetary (9 Stages)
    03. Stellar (9 Stages)
    04. Cosmos (9 Stages)
    07. Immortal (3 Stages)
           - Army/Military Master (don't know which translation to set)
           - Marquis
           - Champion
    08. - Sage of the Universe (Space Law)
             (Venerable)
          - Saint of the Universe (Time Law)
             (Holiness)
    09. - Lord of the Universe (Space Law + Time Law)
          - Master of the Universe (Space Law + Gold Law, Wood Law, Water Law, Fire Law, Earth Law)
                                                (Time Law + Lightning Law, Light Law, Wind Law)
         09 is under discussion, if you have anything to add, post it (09 gets really confusing)
    10. Universe's Strongest
           (True God)
    11. Eternal God

Updated**