Any ideas as to what's going on with the re-translation effort?

Not a complaint, as I know it's hard work to translate especially when LITERALLY every chapter someone is yelling in the comments about it being translated already somewhere else. I am just wondering if anyone has been in contact with Rex and knows whats happening here? I've really been looking forward to reading more (and being able to understand it) and I'm sad I haven't seen or heard anything in a while. 
Tagged:

Comments

• No, the dude is TLing the new chaps and old chaps at the same time. The dude who's commenting is just retarded.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • No, the dude is TLing the new chaps and old chaps at the same time. The dude who's commenting is just retarded.
    pretty much described it to perfection 
  • I think my question was a bit ambiguous, I'm more curious about why the old chapters haven't been translated in like 2 weeks? Are either of you reading the new chapters? If so have there been releases there in the recent past? Or has Rex just gone totally AWOL? Again, not a complaint just a request for information.
  • he has released 50 chapters from where void translations stopped..he is at 228..so yeah he is doin a pretty gud job
  • Jamiro said:
    I think my question was a bit ambiguous, I'm more curious about why the old chapters haven't been translated in like 2 weeks? Are either of you reading the new chapters? If so have there been releases there in the recent past? Or has Rex just gone totally AWOL? Again, not a complaint just a request for information.
    No, I belive that he just is busy w irl.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!