Mai Kitsune Waifu (spoilers)

1. Can any tell me how Liu Yi is going to deal w all the people after his life(current translation chp 64)?
2. How many girls does he get in his harem? and who are they.
3. When does he stop be so naive?

Comments

• Not sure about the questions above, but something that turned me away from this story instantly was that the original ending of the novel is tragic. Like he can't get together with main love interest iirc.
    People got so mad that the author decided to make a different ending though, but I don't really consider this a true ending as I'm not sure the author really intended for this.
  • How does Liu Yi deal w Lan He and Lin Huayang?
  • Bailee said:
    Not sure about the questions above, but something that turned me away from this story instantly was that the original ending of the novel is tragic. Like he can't get together with main love interest iirc.
    People got so mad that the author decided to make a different ending though, but I don't really consider this a true ending as I'm not sure the author really intended for this.
    Hahaha.........that's why i wonder why this author only wrote 2 books because his second book aroused the ppl to get angry ...lol
  • he probably got rekt by his fans
    that would be sad if he couldnt be together with the girls
    reminds me of angel beats ending
  • SPWJin said:
    he probably got rekt by his fans
    Well, that's the ending pretty much. I'm pretty sure he gets NTR'd too.
    All in all, terrible ending.
  • How was the original ending and the remade ending?
  • Nabcake said:
    How was the original ending and the remade ending?
    The original (aunthor's) ending is where the MC is forever alone and is ntr'd iirc, basically really tragic.
    Remade ending is a happy ending.
  • edited April 2016
    Taryn said:
    SPWJin said:
    And also this author making a plot to messy for example my beautiful teacher ahh the plot so mess up and i difficult to understand the whole story....

(The author is too arrogant to the reader, I have read his PS a lot but *sigh* too arrogant....)
    I have read the ending feeling of the author, fuck he want to write an opening ending....don't joke with me NTR is open ending fu*k...
    In his ending feeling, he said that his ending is unique and he said that many net novel also had a tragic end, but I'm sorry I had read so much net novel but none of it had a bad ending, it's all happy end...too much rant to this author...
  • Fafanir said:
    Taryn said:
    SPWJin said:
    And also this author making a plot to messy for example my beautiful teacher ahh the plot so mess up and i difficult to understand the whole story....

(The author is too arrogant to the reader, I have read his PS a lot but *sigh* too arrogant....)
    I have read the ending feeling of the author, fuck he want to write an opening ending....don't joke with me NTR is open ending fu*k...
    In his ending feeling, he said that his ending is unique and he said that many net novel also had a tragic end, but I'm sorry I had read so much net novel but none of it had a bad ending, it's all happy end...too much rant to this author...
    Novels rarely have tragic endings, at least the good ones. 
    The author making that statement is just him trying to justify his horrible mistake of an ending and try to salvage what's left of a positive view on the novel. 

• Taryn said:
    Fafanir said:
    Taryn said:
    SPWJin said:

Novels rarely have tragic endings, at least the good ones. 
    The author making that statement is just him trying to justify his horrible mistake of an ending and try to salvage what's left of a positive view on the novel. 

that is horrible author, and now nobody support he cannot write another net novel...got what one deserve...:P
  • when does MC stop being an Idiot? Cant he tell the different between demon and human?
  • I'm sorry but any novel I read that has 1000 chapters, if it's tragic ending, that shit ain't gonna fly. 
  • when does MC stop being an Idiot? Cant he tell the different between demon and human?
    I don't get this. The fox clearly slips up multiple times about mentioning this stuff but the MC surely can't be that dumb right? I just thought it's poor writing 
    I don't get this. The fox clearly slips up multiple times about mentioning this stuff but the MC surely can't be that dumb right? I just thought it's poor writing 
    Ikr, he is a braindead for sure
  • Taryn said:
    Nabcake said:
    How was the original ending and the remade ending?
    The original (aunthor's) ending is where the MC is forever alone and is ntr'd iirc, basically really tragic.
    Remade ending is a happy ending.
    So not only did the fox girl get taken away but every other one of his girls? How did it end up like that and who took them away?
    Its not that kind of NTR i guess. 
    If im not mistaken he was trap in time loop and can never get out of it.
  • edited May 2016
    Reading this i remember of mirai nikki, i dont know why the manga i hate and never going to try that author again, mirai nikki MC is braindead and he just fucked so much with his wife that i just cant possible find a reason to like the MC, after reading this MC got ntr and he is a braindead MC i should stay away from it.
  • honestly, every time I try to find some spoilers regarding this novel, I end up with little questions answered and a whole lot of hate about this apparently super bad ending. But the ending isn't even spoiled either, other than it was bad, full of ntr, crap, fans hated it, awful, he was forced to make another, terrible, etc. I would appreciate it if there were more spoilers and for the questions that this thread orginially was made to ask be answered. Some spoilers would be nice and I think the point about the super bad ending was made nicely so can we forget about that and get some actual spoilers. Unless the ending is spoiled as well, you know, with some actual details regarding it would be nice.

so please answer the original questions and stop with the rants on how bad the ending was
  • edited May 2016
    honestly, every time I try to find some spoilers regarding this novel, I end up with little questions answered and a whole lot of hate about this apparently super bad ending. But the ending isn't even spoiled either, other than it was bad, full of ntr, crap, fans hated it, awful, he was forced to make another, terrible, etc. I would appreciate it if there were more spoilers and for the questions that this thread orginially was made to ask be answered. Some spoilers would be nice and I think the point about the super bad ending was made nicely so can we forget about that and get some actual spoilers. Unless the ending is spoiled as well, you know, with some actual details regarding it would be nice.

so please answer the original questions and stop with the rants on how bad the ending was
    If you've experienced this much regarding this novel, you should realise there a few people (at least that I've encountered) that have finished this novel because of how trash the ending is.
    That doesn't even make sense... the ending is clearly spoiled and detailed enough to give an idea of what happens.
  • Bailee said:
    honestly, every time I try to find some spoilers regarding this novel, I end up with little questions answered and a whole lot of hate about this apparently super bad ending. But the ending isn't even spoiled either, other than it was bad, full of ntr, crap, fans hated it, awful, he was forced to make another, terrible, etc. I would appreciate it if there were more spoilers and for the questions that this thread orginially was made to ask be answered. Some spoilers would be nice and I think the point about the super bad ending was made nicely so can we forget about that and get some actual spoilers. Unless the ending is spoiled as well, you know, with some actual details regarding it would be nice.

If you've experienced this much regarding this novel, you should realise there a few people (at least that I've encountered) that have finished this novel because of how trash the ending is.
    That doesn't even make sense... the ending is clearly spoiled and detailed enough to give an idea of what happens.
    Ok, I'm a little thrown off by your wording. Are you saying that people got so pissed off by the ending, they decided to not finish it, not even read it, don't even want to talk about the novel any more, or what. Because if people finish the novel, as in read it and has a good general understanding of it, then there should spoilers. The dude who made this thread has yet to get his questions answered, so if there are some who finished the novel, can't you just give out the answers instead of ranting on the ending he didn't ask about, or you could do both. But I don't see spoilers, all I see is rants and hates, like literally on every thread I found to get some spoilers. It's getting annoying, especially when they just repeat the same thing. This thread alone with less than 2 dozens comments has he got ntr'd like five times without even giving a single detail. 

And on to your second point, no I do not have enough details to make a clear picture of what the ending looks like despite this entire thread and others being full of it. I can paint general picture, but it would be very vague and could go in any direction. No details were given. All I got was it was bad, ntr, end up alone, and that's pretty much it. Oh, another detail finally given was that he is supposedly trap inside a time loop of sorts. But with just these details, how do you expect to know what the ending is. As someone looking for spoilers, I expect enough answers and details to get as accurate as possible to the event. But you could go anywhere with these general information. I mean how did he get trap in a time loop? Did he fight the main bad guy(who could be anybody from a guy we have yet to meet to his own mother) and he lost resulting in it, did he win but still manage to get trap, was it his own stupidity to activate something forbidden, was a god or a demon punishment, is he physically in it or is it all mental like izanami from Naruto. And he got ntr'd, what are the specifics to that, he got trap in a loop in time so he never met the girls and they go off and marry their own, they got raped in the end while he's trapped, heck did he get ntr first by the bad guy and then the girls tricked him into this time loop. Is it even a time loop? No, not nearly enough information is given to get an accurate idea of what happen, so i would not considered it spoiled. 
  • @xianxiafan ;
    I guess the reason for super vague spoiler is because people hate it so much that they dont even want to talk about it......jk

My guess is since this novel did have thousands of chapters, its not easy to recap the ending since they need to mentioned a lot of stuff.
    The same thing happen to other novel, when ask for spoiler, the answer usually is as simple as it can get considering that the more detailed it was given, the more people can't understand it.
  • Fengmi7 said:
    @xianxiafan ;
    I guess the reason for super vague spoiler is because people hate it so much that they dont even want to talk about it......jk

My guess is since this novel did have thousands of chapters, its not easy to recap the ending since they need to mentioned a lot of stuff.
    The same thing happen to other novel, when ask for spoiler, the answer usually is as simple as it can get considering that the more detailed it was given, the more people can't understand it.
    I'd have to disagree. I have gotten far more clearer spoilers on endings of every other novel I wanted ending spoilers of. This is definitely one of the most vague and there are plenty of other novels with thousands of chapters as well and still managed to received proper endings spoilers. I don't expect the entire build up to the ending, but the specifics that every other ending spoilers give out should be here. Who the final boss is(with some minor details of how he won), the tied up loose ends we want to hear about, harem?, happy/bad and some details of why. Etc. But no matter what, there's definitely a lot more to be said then simply "it was bad, he got ntr'd, author had to make a new one" 
  • Fengmi7 said:
    @xianxiafan ;

It can be said that nobody read it and no spoiler gonna come out :P
  • Fengmi7 said:
    @xianxiafan ;

I'd have to disagree. I have gotten far more clearer spoilers on endings of every other novel I wanted ending spoilers of. This is definitely one of the most vague and there are plenty of other novels with thousands of chapters as well and still managed to received proper endings spoilers. I don't expect the entire build up to the ending, but the specifics that every other ending spoilers give out should be here. Who the final boss is(with some minor details of how he won), the tied up loose ends we want to hear about, harem?, happy/bad and some details of why. Etc. But no matter what, there's definitely a lot more to be said then simply "it was bad, he got ntr'd, author had to make a new one" 
    Really? I guess you didn't try it with issth?
  • Fengmi7 said:
    @xianxiafan ;

Your first statement is probably true more or less, at least that's my take after reading the various reactions on this novel.
  • Fengmi7 said:
    Fengmi7 said:
    @xianxiafan ;

I try it to the haft of the story but i drop it because it too boring...(MC didn't accept the other girls is also one of the reason) I admit it that ISSTH is very entertaining at the very first start of the story but it get bored for the later haft so drop it.
  • Fafanir said:
    Fengmi7 said:
    Fengmi7 said:
    @xianxiafan ;

I try it to the haft of the story but i drop it because it too boring...(MC didn't accept the other girls is also one of the reason) I admit it that ISSTH is very entertaining at the very first start of the story but it get bored for the later haft so drop it.
    Yes, I finally found someone that shares my views.
  • Fengmi7 said:
    Fengmi7 said:
    @xianxiafan ;

No, I haven't yet. Issth is one that I would read all the way without getting spoilers, but sometimes I can't resist. But I definitely did not get an ending spoiler, is it bad? As in super vague like this one. I'd imagine with its popularity, it would have plenty of people finished and could give plenty of good spoilers. Which is why I would agree with Bailee in agreeing with your first point that people must really hate this novel's ending to not give proper spoilers.
  • The final boss is MC from the future trying to stop his previous mistake.

Thats the ending from what i heard (since i dont want to waste my time reading this one after knowing how shit is the ending)

• null said:
    The final boss is MC from the future trying to stop his previous mistake.

Thats the ending from what i heard (since i dont want to waste my time reading this one after knowing how shit is the ending)

And he ends up doing it again and again, it's a time loop or something, apparently he became a God but he cannot interact with anybody after he became one so he lost his harem. Not sure if this is accurate and I forgot where I read the spoilers.
  • Finally, some spoilers, thank you

care to provide some more details, what mistake do you mean, becoming a god? And how does that lead to no interaction with his harem. I'm still confused about this whole time loop thing; how'd he get trap in it exactly? So then the ntr here is simply he can't do anything with his harem vs somebody else actually stealing them?