Realms in the Firmament

124»

Comments

• Unless she actually comes looking for him herself, which is likely, I don't see a reunion until after at least a hundred or two chapters have passed. Ye Xiao did recently meet someone who knows her. From him, he learns that she still likes him and still considered herself engaged to him, but she doesn't really like her current situation and doesn't have much friends. She has pursuers and some of them knows that she's engaged to someone named Ye Xiao, which is how Ye Xiao met that someone who knows her. He's imprisoned by Ye Xiao now.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Unless she actually comes looking for him herself, which is likely, I don't see a reunion until after at least a hundred or two chapters have passed. Ye Xiao did recently meet someone who knows her. From him, he learns that she still likes him and still considered herself engaged to him, but she doesn't really like her current situation and doesn't have much friends. She has pursuers and some of them knows that she's engaged to someone named Ye Xiao, which is how Ye Xiao met that someone who knows her. He's imprisoned by Ye Xiao now.

And that person is young master Xiao or something. Though this Xiao shouldn't be the same Xiao as Ye Xiao.
  • Someone tell me, which chapter ye xiao and su ye yue reunion? Right now raw is the 1800 chapter.. At least he has to see her right? Or we'll wait another thousand chapter ?
  • edited December 2016
    solgera said:
    Someone tell me, which chapter ye xiao and su ye yue reunion? Right now raw is the 1800 chapter.. At least he has to see her right? Or we'll wait another thousand chapter ?
    Not yet, he has only heard about her from a young master who fantasize about marrying her (and ye xiao beat him up later on). She seems to be in training all day long though...
  • MC, the supposedly matured immortal who lived over a thousand years, acts like an abandoned child the moment his parents realized the situation and chose to run away rather than confront the problem from the start. His parents never said anything, only looked at him differently. He never said anything, just assumed he knew what will happen next. So neither side have spoke to each other since the truth came out and misunderstandings abound.

He is jealous of his unborn sibling, even of other unrelated children. See, whenever he comes by a child and their parents showing affection with each other, he becomes mushy and starts thinking/talking about his poor childhood and ranting about his cruel his parents were to abandon him. And when I say rant, I meant out loud.

Then near the end of the second arc, when someone (his grandmother whom he met for the first time) finally confronts MC about the whole situation, MC completely melts down and literally becomes just like a child. Like, HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF HOW I FEEL??? I WANTED A PARENT'S LOVE TOO! WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL? BOOHOOHOO! Stuff like that. Keep preaching, Mr. Second Chance.

Last but not least, after this confrontation, MC actually pukes blood, falls into his chair, and faints. This is when his two love interest found him. After he wakes up, he's STILL bitter AF. So yeah, this kinda killed the last of the respect I had for him. This MC... Rather than a thousand year immortal who lived and died in the battlefield, he should be the reincarnation of an sixteen year old high school drama queen who just found out that she's adopted.

Apologies to all the sixteen year old adoptees reading this.

Also, the problem is never really resolved. MC ascends to the next realm and thinks he may find his real parents there and his body's parents are regretful that they never made up and named their new child after MC. That's it.

I imagine his abandonment issues will carry over to the third arc.

Spoiler: It does, but I'll never admit I read that far.

Wait what do you mean they never made up did his parents get divorced or something?

• Never made up.

Also it turns out, the ancestor of the Ye family have some sort of prophetic ability to see into every possible future. This is likely the source of Ye Xiao's terrible childhood and angst. This is the straw that broke the camel's back for me. Dropped this series faster than a ton of bricks. I don't have the patience for another one of his rants/meltdowns/teenage drama.

• But I don't get are you saying our Mcs parents don't love each other anymore or are you saying they were forced apart? 

• Never made up.

Also it turns out, the ancestor of the Ye family have some sort of prophetic ability to see into every possible future. This is likely the source of Ye Xiao's terrible childhood and angst. This is the straw that broke the camel's back for me. Dropped this series faster than a ton of bricks. I don't have the patience for another one of his rants/meltdowns/teenage drama.

Savage.
  • edited March 2017

18.03.2017 A legend is come to end. Realms is the firmament finished. İ'm crying now.

• the ending sucks
  • Wasn't really expecting much.
  • Ha. Called it.

In the last chapter/author's note, the author finally admits that he was just messing around with this novel and that he was already preparing himself to write the next story ever since this one started (around two to three years), which is probably where all the good ideas and inspiration went. He also essentially admitted that this novel sucked compared to his previous stories. And kinda admits that he was probably writing just for the sake of writing.

Unfortunately... I don't know, this only hurt his credibility even more for me. I don't know. If anyone else can read Chinese, what did you think of the note? Feels like he's passing the blame when the fact was, he turned a okay/good story into shit.

• How did it end?
  • Ha. Called it.

In the last chapter/author's note, the author finally admits that he was just messing around with this novel and that he was already preparing himself to write the next story ever since this one started (around two to three years), which is probably where all the good ideas and inspiration went. He also essentially admitted that this novel sucked compared to his previous stories. And kinda admits that he was probably writing just for the sake of writing.

Unfortunately... I don't know, this only hurt his credibility even more for me. I don't know. If anyone else can read Chinese, what did you think of the note? Feels like he's passing the blame when the fact was, he turned a okay/good story into shit.

The note is a cop out. He just doesn't want to admit that his writing and the novel was terrible. "I was testing things out"
    Yeah right.
  • How did it end?

• How did it end?

Rushed ending. Every potential reunion scenes are cut off. Every romances are cut off. MC's rival turn into ally for no reason. Happily ever after...
  • can someone tell about the ending and his reunion with his fiance and about mr bai?

• lorwa said:
    How did it end?

Rushed ending. Every potential reunion scenes are cut off. Every romances are cut off. MC's rival turn into ally for no reason. Happily ever after...
    It's so bad that it's funny.
  • edited September 2017
    Read this after i read Transcending the Nine heavens and Otherworldly evil monarch. Honestly, I would say this story was had potential in the beginning, but eventually, the introduction of too many of the previous stories MC's kind of ruined the character development of self exploration. He knew what the end game stages a bit early and unlike TTNH, he wasn't in some life threatening situation, or unlike OEM, he was not even close to being at the "Top" of the cultivation chart yet.
    Rivalry between Bai Gongzhi was interesting at first, all these super power ups at the end kind of just ruined the rivalry from the lower plane and force trusted these 2 factions to fight one another a bit fast, then introduced the final boss and forced the human to team up without any hesitation since they were already at the commanding level of their respective power, killing the "Evil" boss way to fast...
    I do like sudden Cameos from characters from his previous works, but sometimes I think they throw the story off a proper development >.<
  • Does Binger regain her memories in the translated chapters?  If not, about when does she?  Does she just leave the MC or do they continue their relationship after she remembers?  Thanks!
  • Avenger said:
    Does Binger regain her memories in the translated chapters?  If not, about when does she?  Does she just leave the MC or do they continue their relationship after she remembers?  Thanks!
    After remember her memories, she left our mc and return her sect. When mc ascend the higher realm, she met him. When she put her veil on her face, she act like a sect master before mc, but when she appeared before our mc without veil, she act like his maid. She hid her identity and play a bit with our mc :D
  • Avenger said:
    Does Binger regain her memories in the translated chapters?  If not, about when does she?  Does she just leave the MC or do they continue their relationship after she remembers?  Thanks!
    After remember her memories, she left our mc and return her sect. When mc ascend the higher realm, she met him. When she put her veil on her face, she act like a sect master before mc, but when she appeared before our mc without veil, she act like his maid. She hid her identity and play a bit with our mc :D
    That's kind of cute.  About in what chapter range does this all happen?
  • Ada yang tau bab raw (mentah) novel realms ini the firmament
  • MC's Harem pleas..
     I am not the messiah who will save the useless. Go look for him elsewhere. 
    Bae Doochi
  • Zen75 said:
    Ada yang tau bab raw (mentah) novel realms ini the firmament
    lnmtl lah bro
  • MC's Harem pleas..
    legal wife per ch 1400
    jun ying lian / lian2
    su yeyue
    xuan bing aka bing er > first sex & most wik wik scene
  • What is the cultivation level of Master Bai?