Realms in the Firmament

24

Comments

  • edited June 2016
    What is eq? I have heard of IQ but not EQ
    Emotional intelligence. He basically has no idea how to interact with a girl, or what to say/do with them.
    His fiancee gave him a hug in the recent chapters, but he didn't know what to do until he thought hard about it, and even then it was awkward.
    (The obvious and right thing being that he should hug her back)
  • Ah ok thanks guys
  • golan87 said:
    XiaoZie said:
    golan87 said:
    Anyone that has read ahead can give us harem members and story? Pleaseee
    Su yueyue, ju yinglan, xian bing
    nooooo so no Wen-ren Chu chu?? and no xiu-er?
    WRC and her master (bing xingyue) both like him.
  • Taryn said:
    XiaoZie said:
    golan87 said:
    Anyone that has read ahead can give us harem members and story? Pleaseee
     ju yinglan, xian bing
    Who are these two, and does he learn how to deal with romance?
    Jun yinglian Is self proclaimed wife.
    Xian bing is big elder sect in qing-yun realm, she got injured and lost memories while battle in han-yang continent. 
  • so his fiance isn't a part of his harem? what happens to her?
  • so his fiance isn't a part of his harem? what happens to her?
    His fiance part of harem. She become disciple of female immortal. That female immortal from upper world above qing-yun realm. Oh she is mister bai mother.
  • XiaoZie said:
    so his fiance isn't a part of his harem? what happens to her?
    His fiance part of harem. She become disciple of female immortal. That female immortal from upper world above qing-yun realm. Oh she is mister bai mother.
    What's the deal with mister bai?
  • Taryn said:
    XiaoZie said:
    so his fiance isn't a part of his harem? what happens to her?
    His fiance part of harem. She become disciple of female immortal. That female immortal from upper world above qing-yun realm. Oh she is mister bai mother.
    What's the deal with mister bai?

    Mister Bai came from the realm above Qing-Yun. He came to the mortal world and causes slaughter between various kingdoms. Basically he using some mystique to summon a very powerful treasure. This mystique needs death of massive people. The treasure that he is trying to find is inside our MC, the same one that cause his rebirth.
  • Taryn said:
    XiaoZie said:
    so his fiance isn't a part of his harem? what happens to her?
    His fiance part of harem. She become disciple of female immortal. That female immortal from upper world above qing-yun realm. Oh she is mister bai mother.
    What's the deal with mister bai?

    Mister Bai came from the realm above Qing-Yun. He came to the mortal world and causes slaughter between various kingdoms. Basically he using some mystique to summon a very powerful treasure. This mystique needs death of massive people. The treasure that he is trying to find is inside our MC, the same one that cause his rebirth.
    Haha, well I guess that's going to bleak treasure hunt for mr. bai.
    thanks for the spoiler!
  • So how does the whole situation ends? does the mc get Wang clan patriarch'd or does he kill mister bai?
  • XiaoZie said:
    golan87 said:
    XiaoZie said:
    golan87 said:
    Anyone that has read ahead can give us harem members and story? Pleaseee
    Su yueyue, ju yinglan, xian bing
    nooooo so no Wen-ren Chu chu?? and no xiu-er?
    WRC and her master (bing xingyue) both like him.
    I understand, but is there hope for the future or did you read until the end and they did not enter his harem even though they like him?
  • golan87 said:
    XiaoZie said:
    golan87 said:
    XiaoZie said:
    golan87 said:
    Anyone that has read ahead can give us harem members and story? Pleaseee
    Su yueyue, ju yinglan, xian bing
    nooooo so no Wen-ren Chu chu?? and no xiu-er?
    WRC and her master (bing xingyue) both like him.
    I understand, but is there hope for the future or did you read until the end and they did not enter his harem even though they like him?
    I don't know. Novel still ongoing

  • XiaoZie said:
    golan87 said:
    XiaoZie said:
    golan87 said:
    XiaoZie said:
    golan87 said:
    Anyone that has read ahead can give us harem members and story? Pleaseee
    Su yueyue, ju yinglan, xian bing
    nooooo so no Wen-ren Chu chu?? and no xiu-er?
    WRC and her master (bing xingyue) both like him.
    I understand, but is there hope for the future or did you read until the end and they did not enter his harem even though they like him?
    I don't know. Novel still ongoing

    WRC declares in the current chapters tht she likes him and a war is gonna happen and ask him to give his answer after the war and as for her master bing xingyue she died saving WRC,  Su yueyue goes even higher realm than the Qing-Yun realm that MC was in his past life her master says she is a rare talent and says him to forget her as he will never make it to tht realm and all shit same as other novels though her teacher isnt tht ignorant she kind of feel pity for them as for Yu yinglan his past life lover when he goes to Qing-Yun realm again and meets her again he tells her that he is the Xiao Monarch and tht he isnt dead and they get together and as for Xian bing is kind of big shot she is the strongest women in tht Qing-Yun realm placed at 3rd strongest in the whole Qing-Yun realm and a big elder in an big sect equal to that of Three Great sects MC meets her in mortal realm when she gets attacked and barely escapes and she loses her cultivation and memories and MC helps her she turns to a young girl who likes to go everywhere with MC and does what he asks and he kind of start liking her and makes her as his concubine and she is the only girl he has slept with untill now after she gains back her memories and cultivation she changes back to her real appearance goes back to Qing-Yun realm without telling bout herself to MC so basically MC doesnt know tht girl is Xian Bing in recent chapters MC goes back to Qing-Yun realm beats the strongest person in Qing-Yun realm and announces tht the old Xiao Monarch is back and becomes the strongest in Qing-Yun realm destroys the Three Sects and now for a war against the strongest alliance he is gathering allies many bigshots and Sects join him she also joins him only MC 1st lover Yu yinglan knows that ICE[ thts wat he calls her in lnmtl] is actually Xian bing 
  • flashback said:
    XiaoZie said:
    golan87 said:
    XiaoZie said:
    golan87 said:
    XiaoZie said:
    golan87 said:
    Anyone that has read ahead can give us harem members and story? Pleaseee
    Su yueyue, ju yinglan, xian bing
    nooooo so no Wen-ren Chu chu?? and no xiu-er?
    WRC and her master (bing xingyue) both like him.
    I understand, but is there hope for the future or did you read until the end and they did not enter his harem even though they like him?
    I don't know. Novel still ongoing

    WRC declares in the current chapters tht she likes him and a war is gonna happen and ask him to give his answer after the war and as for her master bing xingyue she died saving WRC,  Su yueyue goes even higher realm than the Qing-Yun realm that MC was in his past life her master says she is a rare talent and says him to forget her as he will never make it to tht realm and all shit same as other novels though her teacher isnt tht ignorant she kind of feel pity for them as for Yu yinglan his past life lover when he goes to Qing-Yun realm again and meets her again he tells her that he is the Xiao Monarch and tht he isnt dead and they get together and as for Xian bing is kind of big shot she is the strongest women in tht Qing-Yun realm placed at 3rd strongest in the whole Qing-Yun realm and a big elder in an big sect equal to that of Three Great sects MC meets her in mortal realm when she gets attacked and barely escapes and she loses her cultivation and memories and MC helps her she turns to a young girl who likes to go everywhere with MC and does what he asks and he kind of start liking her and makes her as his concubine and she is the only girl he has slept with untill now after she gains back her memories and cultivation she changes back to her real appearance goes back to Qing-Yun realm without telling bout herself to MC so basically MC doesnt know tht girl is Xian Bing in recent chapters MC goes back to Qing-Yun realm beats the strongest person in Qing-Yun realm and announces tht the old Xiao Monarch is back and becomes the strongest in Qing-Yun realm destroys the Three Sects and now for a war against the strongest alliance he is gathering allies many bigshots and Sects join him she also joins him only MC 1st lover Yu yinglan knows that ICE[ thts wat he calls her in lnmtl] is actually Xian bing 
    What is Su Yueyue's reaction to leaving the MC to go to the higher realm?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    flashback said:
    XiaoZie said:
    golan87 said:
    XiaoZie said:
    golan87 said:
    XiaoZie said:
    golan87 said:
    Anyone that has read ahead can give us harem members and story? Pleaseee
    Su yueyue, ju yinglan, xian bing
    nooooo so no Wen-ren Chu chu?? and no xiu-er?
    WRC and her master (bing xingyue) both like him.
    I understand, but is there hope for the future or did you read until the end and they did not enter his harem even though they like him?
    I don't know. Novel still ongoing

    WRC declares in the current chapters tht she likes him and a war is gonna happen and ask him to give his answer after the war and as for her master bing xingyue she died saving WRC,  Su yueyue goes even higher realm than the Qing-Yun realm that MC was in his past life her master says she is a rare talent and says him to forget her as he will never make it to tht realm and all shit same as other novels though her teacher isnt tht ignorant she kind of feel pity for them as for Yu yinglan his past life lover when he goes to Qing-Yun realm again and meets her again he tells her that he is the Xiao Monarch and tht he isnt dead and they get together and as for Xian bing is kind of big shot she is the strongest women in tht Qing-Yun realm placed at 3rd strongest in the whole Qing-Yun realm and a big elder in an big sect equal to that of Three Great sects MC meets her in mortal realm when she gets attacked and barely escapes and she loses her cultivation and memories and MC helps her she turns to a young girl who likes to go everywhere with MC and does what he asks and he kind of start liking her and makes her as his concubine and she is the only girl he has slept with untill now after she gains back her memories and cultivation she changes back to her real appearance goes back to Qing-Yun realm without telling bout herself to MC so basically MC doesnt know tht girl is Xian Bing in recent chapters MC goes back to Qing-Yun realm beats the strongest person in Qing-Yun realm and announces tht the old Xiao Monarch is back and becomes the strongest in Qing-Yun realm destroys the Three Sects and now for a war against the strongest alliance he is gathering allies many bigshots and Sects join him she also joins him only MC 1st lover Yu yinglan knows that ICE[ thts wat he calls her in lnmtl] is actually Xian bing 
    What is Su Yueyue's reaction to leaving the MC to go to the higher realm?
    They were getting attacked by assassins and the mc almost died because of protecting her. Su Yueyue's master save them then ask her to be her disciple. She was actually forced to go at first the mc and Suyueyue didn't wanted to accept the offer because they wanted to get married but the mc thought it will be beneficial for her and they both clearly need strength so the MC himself convinced her to accept it.

  • did he trash mister white?
  • did he trash mister white?
    Thats something i want to know as well?
  • also what happened to his 2 servant girls?
  • did he trash mister white?
    its like a draw draw situation they dont fight or anything the portal to go back to there respective realms was about to be closed and they had 6 months to go back or they would be stuck in the mortal world so mister bai decided to go back to Bustling Place Tianwaitian Realm and MC wanted to ascend to  Qing-Yun Realm as soon as possible within 6 months or he would be stuck there forever mister bai and MC both respect and recognise eachother as rivals mister bai is kind of a unpeerless genius in his realm and his background is also very big his parents r overlords in the Bustling Place Tianwaitian Realm and kind of side rulers in the Bustling Place Tianwaitian Realm they decided to fight against each other again when MC ascend to Bustling Place Tianwaitian Realm. In latest chapters MC his women and friends just ascended to Bustling Place Tianwaitian Realm 
  • edited June 2016
    Ye Xiao in his previous life tried to find every possible information about his origin but couldnt find anything so he though his parents were from Bustling Place Tianwaitian Realm and left him in Qing-Yun Realm cuz of some reason in the latest chapter it was pointed that in Bustling Place Tianwaitian Realm there was a Hidden world family Ye Family approximately ten several thousand years ago someone from Ye family challenges the host of colored glaze day of the Bustling Place Tianwaitian Realm who seems like somekind of overlord in Burstling place Tianwaitian Realm the person frm Ye family after 3 days 3 nights lost the fight and instead of being exterminated pledged tht for 100,000 ye clan juniors will not appear in the Bustling Place Tianwaitian region again its kind of hinted tht this was the reason why Ye Xiao in his previous life was left in Qing-Yun realm by his parents
  • also what happened to his 2 servant girls?
    I quote the question (the two servants of master bai, thought that the one ye interacted with at least could have some development)
  • golan87 said:
    also what happened to his 2 servant girls?
    I quote the question (the two servants of master bai, thought that the one ye interacted with at least could have some development)
    +1
  • flashback said:
    Ye Xiao in his previous life tried to find every possible information about his origin but couldnt find anything so he though his parents were from Bustling Place Tianwaitian Realm and left him in Qing-Yun Realm cuz of some reason in the latest chapter it was pointed that in Bustling Place Tianwaitian Realm there was a Hidden world family Ye Family approximately ten several thousand years ago someone from Ye family challenges the host of colored glaze day of the Bustling Place Tianwaitian Realm who seems like somekind of overlord in Burstling place Tianwaitian Realm the person frm Ye family after 3 days 3 nights lost the fight and instead of being exterminated pledged tht for 100,000 ye clan juniors will not appear in the Bustling Place Tianwaitian region again its kind of hinted tht this was the reason why Ye Xiao in his previous life was left in Qing-Yun realm by his parents
    If this is true, I just hope that he doesn't forgive his parents and become a happy family like all xianxia novels.
  • What's the deal with with General Ye..i read that he is one of the strongest in mortal realm?
  • edited July 2016
    I just want to ask, does bing xingyue (wenren chuchu master) die really, cause in the author's two previous novel, both have the mc love interest fall in a death like coma only for him to save her later so does the same happen to xingyue? I haven't read to the part yet, just check the spoiler and was curious about this part.
  • Me too, very curious about her xingyue
  • I have read to chapter 400s and I am wondering, does mister bai run into that heavenly tree he been wanting to see again and eat it fruit?

  • who is the Mc mother ?
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • can somebody tell about mcs affair with master bai how they will face each other and what happend to master bai maid....?

  • I also am interested in this, is she a love interest as well or not?
Sign In or Register to comment.