Looking for something to read.

I am looking to read a novel where the MC is strong/smart but pretends to be weak/dumb. So the MC is underestimated.
Preferably not because of reincarnation or weak to strong, just originally strong. 
Doesn't have to be a Chinese one.

Comments

• I believe Long live summons(LLS if I butchered the name) is the one for you, the mc acts like an idiot so that others underestimate him.
  • I've been looking for something like that as well. Like a totally OP MC but he plays the weak guy and has a super-powered alter-ego. Closest thing I can think of right now is the Japanese LN, "Irregular at Magic High". But I can't find the chapters to that anywhere anymore. Outside of that, I have no idea. Maybe Hero? He has OP superhero powers but doesn't want his identity revealed.
  • edited April 2016
    Otherworldly Evil Monarch, Trancending the Nine Heavens, Realms in the Firmament, Ancient Strengthening Technique and Heavenly Jewel Change but I can't see why anyone would write a novel where the MC is constantly pretending to be a idiot.
  • Skyfire Avenue
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Nordic said:
    Otherworldly Evil Monarch, Trancending the Nine Heavens, Realms in the Firmament, Ancient Strengthening Technique and Heavenly Jewel Change but I can't see why anyone would write a novel where the MC is constantly pretending to be a idiot.
    Maybe because there are too many LNs where the MC is all about showing how awesome he is all of the time. I'd like a MC with more depth in his actions and personality at some point. 
  • Read the King's Avatar!
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • edited April 2016
    True Martial World. He basically does what you describe for the first half of the novel.