Looking for advice vs next novel

just read 
TDG 9/10
ATG 9,5/10
ISSTH8,5/10 way too many powers/magical items after chapt. 400 but excellent plot/story

im uptodate with manhua Panlong , moonligth sculptor and Douluo dalu all excellent read.

I need more plot/story than long fight and/or power up, max i can stand are tournament like in ATG.

i dont mind smart harem or complex storyline. 

My manhua lately, Soul Cartel, The Gamer and Red Storm.

So, anyone ???

Comments

• Coiling dragon,  stellar transformations,  sovereign of the three realms,  heavenly jewel change I can recommend more but just use novelupdates.com to find novels. 
  • Nordic said:
    Coiling dragon,  stellar transformations,  sovereign of the three realms,  heavenly jewel change I can recommend more but just use novelupdates.com to find novels. 
    Thank you. :)
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • transcending the nine heavens, chaotic sword god, true martial world

• thanks.

all i hear about CD is it,s a good read but not a great one.

im curious about Stellar T. and first time i hear about novelupdates.com.Thanks for ypur time.

• stellar transformation is good novel
    you can try everybody has their own choices.many people dropped stellar transformation because of repetition of many events.
  • edited March 2016
    RedMind said:
    thanks.

im curious about Stellar T. and first time i hear about novelupdates.com.Thanks for ypur time.

It's not great because a lot of people think it fell off after he achieves a higher plane. Just leave it at "It's good, but the story quality degrades as the story progresses". Also CD is Panlong's LN version, in case you didn't know. With CD being the only novel here actually finished.

I'd reccommend any novel that's on here tbh. They're on here for a reason, however DE is one of the most popular here so I'd give it a try.
  • EliteHaz said:
    RedMind said:
    thanks.

It's not great because a lot of people think it fell off after he achieves a higher plane. Just leave it at "It's good, but the story quality degrades as the story progresses". Also CD is Panlong's LN version, in case you didn't know. With CD being the only novel here actually finished.

I'd reccommend any novel that's on here tbh. They're on here for a reason, however DE is one of the most popular here so I'd give it a try.
    i see many threads suggesting DE. 

Seems i found my next thing to kill my social life hehe

Thx It helps a lot.
  • Wait you read the manhua Panlong and didn't read the light novel? I highly recommend you read Coiling Dragon if you didn't. It's completely translated so you can read the whole story in one go. I just started reading True Martial World, and it has been an enjoyable read. There are a few competitions in it, but it ties in with the story well and not some kind of filler.
  • from what I see in your read, you pretty much love everything.
    try every novel in :
    wuxiaworld.com
    http://gravitytales.com/
    http://wuxiatranslations.com/
    http://voidtranslations.wordpress.com/
    http://hyorinmarublog.wordpress.com/
    totallyinsanetranlation.com
    https://gaochaotranslations.wordpress.com/
    novelsnao.com/

• Axdur said:
    Wait you read the manhua Panlong and didn't read the light novel? I highly recommend you read Coiling Dragon if you didn't. It's completely translated so you can read the whole story in one go. I just started reading True Martial World, and it has been an enjoyable read. There are a few competitions in it, but it ties in with the story well and not some kind of filler.
    Yeah. i ve been reading novelfor a month now. couldnt find any good new manhua and TDG was a really good manhua. I was looking for raw when i found wuxiaworld. i love reading it as a novel so i started reading what people said was good on fprum.

To answer Waca, in novel im not looking for enlightment, as long it gets me dreaming and anywhere but work in my head, im happy. i go classical sometimes like foundation by asimov but manhua like bleach finds its way to entertain me too. at the moment, i want to read what most poeple read whatever the style. so i asked  hehehe.

• just got uo to date this morning with DE, it is a really really good read. thx all for the suggestion.
  • RedMind said:
    just read 
    TDG 9/10
    ATG 9,5/10
    ISSTH8,5/10 way too many powers/magical items after chapt. 400 but excellent plot/story

im uptodate with manhua Panlong , moonligth sculptor and Douluo dalu all excellent read.

I need more plot/story than long fight and/or power up, max i can stand are tournament like in ATG.

i dont mind smart harem or complex storyline. 

My manhua lately, Soul Cartel, The Gamer and Red Storm.

So, anyone ???
    Read DD the novel, HJC, SA, and TGR.

Also, I'll tell ya this advice. Stop Soul Cartel right now cause it stinks like fuck where it is right now. If you've caught up, I feel bad for u.
    Manhua recommendations: Tower of God, Noblesse, Girl's of the Wild, DICE, Flow
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • manhua: im up to date in all you sugestions and its true, soul cartel is getting boring. i also have some probleme with the quality of the drawing of flow.

so, next DD it seems.
  • Best LN right now is Transcending the Nine Heavens. doesn't boor you to death with super stretched out power up stuff like ISSTH and a lot of others does and actually has interesting encounters between the MC and his opponents instead of the same old crap found in every Xianxia/Wuxia novel that there is (tournaments, offending at auction, offending in general, the typical filler confrontations) at least not so far in the translation.
  • edited March 2016
    ehh... cant find what is DD lol, 

so its going to be between hjc and tnh and you make an interesting observation but i dont see tnh on wuxia... so hjc. thx
  • just found rylain translatipn of ttnh, too bad one website as it with a black background (wtf!?!)  , one other site is moonbunnycafe, could be better. wuxia still #1 hehe