What is the ball thing

what is its final form and its functions what does it do?
does it do anything else besides absorb those 5 elements and change time?

Comments

• Idk the final form yet but having read to around 1100 after absorbing he 5 elements it opens up a gate, by looking into the gate (which is guarded by this giant hand that will kill you) Wang Lin was able to get a look at the right direct to the 3rd step (this was when he was still between at the boundary between first and second step).

After the 5 elements it must absorb Ying and Yang energy, after that no idea yet.
  • iirc the bead is very end novel thing and is pretty much what wang lin is searching for..i know my answer is pretty vague but i dont wanna spoil this also even m not much sure abt it...
  • I could be wrong since I mtl xian ni but even at the end of the novel it is still pretty much not clear about its real function
  • I think Its a compas and his killing clone broke it
  • Here's what I think it is. Imagine there are many "galaxies", and each galaxy probably has its own almighty object/tool and each of those tool has a guardian. For Wang Lin's particular galaxy, the final form of that object, or the center of the compass is the bead. And this bead can pretty much do anything or change everything.
  • Here's what I think it is. Imagine there are many "galaxies", and each galaxy probably has its own almighty object/tool and each of those tool has a guardian. For Wang Lin's particular galaxy, the final form of that object, or the center of the compass is the bead. And this bead can pretty much do anything or change everything.
    Everywhere or just in his galaxy?
  • Nabcake said:
    Here's what I think it is. Imagine there are many "galaxies", and each galaxy probably has its own almighty object/tool and each of those tool has a guardian. For Wang Lin's particular galaxy, the final form of that object, or the center of the compass is the bead. And this bead can pretty much do anything or change everything.
    Just in it's respective galaxy. The way I imagine it is it being the "core" of that galaxy.
  • Nabcake said:
    Here's what I think it is. Imagine there are many "galaxies", and each galaxy probably has its own almighty object/tool and each of those tool has a guardian. For Wang Lin's particular galaxy, the final form of that object, or the center of the compass is the bead. And this bead can pretty much do anything or change everything.
    Just in it's respective galaxy. The way I imagine it is it being the "core" of that galaxy.
    Aight, thanks, just sounded op if it could affect galaxies beyond its own.
  • Actually when he reach the rank that is after yuan bian ,  he is asked what he is going to sever to reach the next rank but he refuse to sever anything,  that is why will become hunted by the tragedy (red thunder) and the giant heaven or sometingevery time he reach a new rank . because in the cave cummunity they arent allowed to cultivate (dont remember hiw they called those who refused to obey the will of heaven )and he was the first one who managed to teach the third step that is why the ones who came from the main world were surprised when they found him
  • gintoki99 said:
    Actually when he reach the rank that is after yuan bian ,  he is asked what he is going to sever to reach the next rank but he refuse to sever anything,  that is why will become hunted by the tragedy (red thunder) and the giant heaven or sometingevery time he reach a new rank . because in the cave cummunity they arent allowed to cultivate (dont remember hiw they called those who refused to obey the will of heaven )and he was the first one who managed to teach the third step that is why the ones who came from the main world were surprised when they found him
    Title is Xian Ni or Renegade Immortal, so either Ni Xiu or Regenade Cultivator. I don't understand what you mean by him being the first to reach third step though, there were many who reached the third step. He, on the other hand, was the first to refuse the reliance of the XiangHuo, not go through the decay of the angels, and breech the door based on understanding of various source origins. But yea, he was able to enter the plane where the celestial's were healing was because he was a Ni Xiu if that's what you meant.
  • gintoki99 said:
    Actually when he reach the rank that is after yuan bian ,  he is asked what he is going to sever to reach the next rank but he refuse to sever anything,  that is why will become hunted by the tragedy (red thunder) and the giant heaven or sometingevery time he reach a new rank . because in the cave cummunity they arent allowed to cultivate (dont remember hiw they called those who refused to obey the will of heaven )and he was the first one who managed to teach the third step that is why the ones who came from the main world were surprised when they found him
    Title is Xian Ni or Renegade Immortal, so either Ni Xiu or Regenade Cultivator. I don't understand what you mean by him being the first to reach third step though, there were many who reached the third step. He, on the other hand, was the first to refuse the reliance of the XiangHuo, not go through the decay of the angels, and breech the door based on understanding of various source origins. But yea, he was able to enter the plane where the celestial's were healing was because he was a Ni Xiu if that's what you meant.
    He is the first renegade cultivator who managed to reach the third step inside the cave world (actually  there were some who refused the relliance of the xianghou but they doest manage to survive after reaching the 3rd step)
  • gintoki99 said:
    gintoki99 said:
    He is the first renegade cultivator who managed to reach the third step inside the cave world (actually  there were some who refused the relliance of the xianghou but they doest manage to survive after reaching the 3rd step)
    Nope at least clear water (mtl name) did it before wang lin with the killing origin
  • His soul was is a reancarnation of the soul of the colorful cultivator ( he came from the main land ) also he wasnt a renegade clutivator but had the jie realm .