Yu Wei background or why she was a spy, and reaction of ninelotus when Ji ning becomes super strong

I have heard tht Yu wei was a spy and did something which would cause MC side to lose and after tht she suicide i wanna know was she a spy when she was met ning for 1st time or it happened later and what was reaction of ninelotus when ning became a celestrial immortal or even stronger ?

Comments

• Yu Wei is controlled by the enemy side with a soul technique but because she loves Ji Ning so much she won't hurt him and they aren't able to force her and the reason she destroys her own body is so she won't harm him and Nine-lotus is sort of happy that he gets stronger.
  • edited March 2016
    she was spy when she 1st met him(since the time she was reborn/awoke her memory  she was spy, it has to do with her past life)
    9lotus although they broke up but she still cares about him and was happy about him getting stronger
  • Oh i see btw what does ning do with tht young clan after he gets strong does he eradicate tht youngmount smething clan for destroying his mother's clan or just leave it as it is and does Ji clan become some Top big prominent clan after Ji Ning becomes super strong ?
  • flashback said:
    Oh i see btw what does ning do with tht young clan after he gets strong does he eradicate tht youngmount smething clan for destroying his mother's clan or just leave it as it is and does Ji clan become some Top big prominent clan after Ji Ning becomes super strong ?
    Well not to brag or anything but Ning by accident killed 10 billion of their members.
  • Wait.... How? And after it happens how does he react??
  • he immediately gets burned by karmic flames and then goes through essentially hell as he relives moments of some the youngflame clan before death
  • Phew, I almost thought he would have shrugged it off and got all Yun Che like. 
  • This happened because one of the elders of that clan put all of the other clansmen inside a pocket dimension and then threw it at Ji Ning, but because he was in the heat of the battle and someone threw something at you, your obvious reaction would be to cut it or escape it, the first was Ji Ning's choice and he got atacked by the karmic fire and goes to hell, but later his master rescues him from there.
  • I dont think its hell just outside the 3 realms plane cause the young flame ancestor used his most powerful (or sacred) treasure to send him there
  • yeah they send him to the void(i think) outside the 3 realms which is very dangerous
    he had to battle for years before his master rescue him 
  • You should really change the topic title. That is a big ass spoiler even though I know about it already. Some people might view this thread just to see the next few chapter spoilers.
  • well there isn't any "mini spoiler" like the one deathblade made for ISSTH so all topics here are about major spoilers anyways. and i don't think it is possible to change thread title unless admin does it.
  • who the fuck is yu wei lol? i havent seen her yet have I?
  • Leylin said:
    who the fuck is yu wei lol? i havent seen her yet have I?
    rainbow fairy
  • Titans said:
    Leylin said:
    rainbow fairy
    I don't really remember her 'cuz you don't see her alot..
    Is she that reincarnated immortal of the B&W college?
  • Leylin said:
    Titans said:
    Leylin said:
    rainbow fairy
    I don't really remember her 'cuz you don't see her alot..
    Is she that reincarnated immortal of the B&W college?
    yep she is also called wifey
  • bonifide said:
    You should really change the topic title. That is a big ass spoiler even though I know about it already. Some people might view this thread just to see the next few chapter spoilers.
    Sometimes I wonder why peops bother with labeling spoilers in here, cause no matter how you look at it...... this is the spoiler section of wuxiaworld.
  • liedral said:
    bonifide said:
    You should really change the topic title. That is a big ass spoiler even though I know about it already. Some people might view this thread just to see the next few chapter spoilers.
    Sometimes I wonder why peops bother with labeling spoilers in here, cause no matter how you look at it...... this is the spoiler section of wuxiaworld.
    why would you say that on this forum.. when there are no spoiler tags...
  • I believe this is based on the title of this section... Desolate Era Spoilers.  Based on that, I believe that spoilers should be expected.
  • flashback said:

I have heard tht Yu wei was a spy and did something which would cause MC side to lose and after tht she suicide i wanna know was she a spy when she was met ning for 1st time or it happened later and what was reaction of ninelotus when ning became a celestrial immortal or even stronger ?
    –----------------_---_-_----------------

It makes no f****** sense, he is supposed to have amazing karmic luck from his previous life and then one of his loves ends up leaving because she is a total flip flop and second ends up being a spy
  • Shitty writing
  • What chapter or book is yu wei's soul destroyed? What happens to their daughter? 
  • Erebus00 said:
    What chapter or book is yu wei's soul destroyed? What happens to their daughter? 
    Nevermind I found it and its book 18 c47 is where they know she is a spy and she commits suicide. Don't  completely understand because it was mtl but havent found anything about the daughter. 
  • edited May 2016
    Could you not have a spoiler in the title?
    I mean this "Please use the [spoiler ] [/spoiler ] tags and avoid having spoilers in the title!" is practically written everywhere.